Bed bug extermination is an important part of when dealing with infestations. You need to ensure that these bugs are eradicated to ensure your health and the health of your family. Here are a few tips that can help you with bed bug extermination in Dublin. Bed bugs…you know them, and you hate them. But what do you actually know about them? Are they a new fad or have they always been around? We want to clear up some of the common myths surrounding bed bugs so you know the truth.With the dreaded bed bug infestation, there are many questions about how to prevent it and how to deal with it. There are also many questions about how to make sure you get your bug problem solved. The goal is to handle these bed bugs quickly and effectively and not allow them to multiply.
Bed Bug Extermination Dublin
Bed bugs are insects …
Bed bugs are small, brownish insects that feed on the blood of humans and other warm-blooded animals. They can crawl very fast and often hide in seams, folds and crevices during the day.
Bed bugs usually bite people at night while they are sleeping. They pierce the skin with two hollow feeding tubes and inject saliva that contains anticoagulants and painkillers. This causes a swelling that may itch but is usually not painful (unlike flea bites). Bed bug bites typically appear in groups of three or more itchy red spots, which may be an indication that an existing bed bug infestation has been aggravated by a new one.
To prevent bed bug attacks, you should inspect your home for signs of infestation; look for live insects or their feces on sheets or mattresses; check behind picture frames or electrical outlets; inspect seams where walls meet floors or ceilings; check bedsprings; search furniture cracks; lift up carpets to search underneath them as well as inside shoes stored under beds/couches/chairs
Bedbug infestations have existed since ancient times.
Bedbug infestations have existed since ancient times. They were common in ancient Rome and Greece, as well as many other countries throughout history. In fact, bedbugs were so prevalent in the United States before World War II that people could buy them by mail order from ads placed in newspapers and magazines.
As travel became more common during the 20th century, bedbugs spread worldwide along with increased travel between countries. Nowadays you can find them just about anywhere—in homes, hotels, and even airplanes!
Bedbugs are most commonly found in …
Bedbugs are most commonly found in apartments, hotels, dorms, and single-family homes.
What do bed bugs look like?
The first thing you’ll probably notice is their color. Bed bugs are flat with oval, reddish-brown bodies that are about the size of an apple seed. They have no wings, so you won’t see them fluttering around in your bedroom.
Bed bugs are very small and hard to spot—you might not even realize there’s a problem until after they’ve multiplied and started biting you! If your home has bed bugs, don’t hesitate to call us at (555)-555-5555 for help getting rid of them as soon as possible.
You may find bedbugs in …
You may find bedbugs in the following places:
- Beds, mattresses and box springs
- Furniture (end tables, dressers)
- Clothing (especially skirts, pants or jeans)
- Electrical outlets and switches (especially electrical outlets in the bedroom near the headboard or nightstand)
- Wallpaper around your room’s ceiling light fixture(s). Bedbugs like to crawl up these fixtures to get access to their favorite hiding spots: your bed! They usually hide out of sight during daylight hours but will come out at night when it’s dark. If you see tiny spots of fecal matter on the walls or ceilings of this area—especially if they’re small enough that they can be mistaken for dirt—you may have a bedbug infestation on your hands.
Bed bug symptoms include …
- Bites are usually in groups of three or more.
- Blood stains on bed sheets and mattress.
- Dark spots on your mattress, which indicate that a bed bug has recently fed there.
- A musty, sweet odor that may come from an infestation of other insects like book lice or carpet beetles feeding off the dead skin of the bugs. This odor can be mistaken for cigarette smoke or other household odors, so it’s important to rule these out before moving forward with treatment efforts.
To eliminate bed bug infestations, the following actions should be taken…
To eliminate bed bug infestations, the following actions should be taken:
- Call professional pest control to have the problem treated.
- Remove clutter in your home so that it is easier to clean and inspect for the presence of bed bugs.
- Wash your clothes and linens in hot water to kill any adults or nymphs that may have been missed during inspection.
Phone A1 Pest Control Dublin today at (123) 456-7890 today so they can provide you with more information on how they can help you rid yourself of these pests!
Call A1 Pest Control Dublin today!
If you want to call A1 Pest Control Dublin, please do. They are the best in their field and we guarantee that they will provide you with excellent service.
A1 Pest Control Dublin was established by a team of professionals who have spent years in the pest control industry. The company is fully licensed, insured and bonded so that customers can be assured of high quality service at all times.
The technicians at A1 Pest Control Dublin use state-of-the-art equipment for effective extermination of pests from your business or home. This includes ultra violet light traps for bed bugs, as well as glue boards that lure roaches into them and kill them instantly on contact!
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed bugs; the formula is odor free, won’t stain, and keeps listed bugs out
- KILLS BUGS INSIDE: Kills those annoying home-invading insects, including ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, scorpions, beetles, silverfish, centipedes and millipedes
- KEEPS BUGS OUTSIDE: Creates a bug barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevents new bugs for up to 12 months (applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces)
- NO STAINING OR STINK: This spray can be used indoors and out, leaves no residue, and has no odor; people and pets may re-enter treated areas after spray has dried
- WAND MAKES APPLICATION EASY: The Comfort Wand eliminates hand fatigue, and there’s no pumping required, making it easy to spray along your home’s perimeter–indoors and outside
Additional Info :
- Diatomaceous earth-based powder is a highly effective ant killer; 4-pound resealable bag
- Kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hours indoors or outdoors
- Also for bed bug, cockroach, flea, earwig, silverfish, cricket, millipede and centipede control
- Insects cannot develop an immunity to this product unlike traditional insect killers
- Formula contains 100% Diatomaceous Earth
Additional Info :
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
- PACK OF 8 GLUE BOARDS – specifically customized for KATCHY’s bug killer. Fruit flies, gnats and mosquitoes will be glued to the pad unable to fly back out. Hassle free solution for mastering the art of insect control.
- ONLY FOR KATCHY’S INSECT TRAP – works only together with KATCHY’s insect trap.
- SUPER STICKY – rest assured that even the smallest insects will be stuck on the board. You will be guaranteed visible results during one week.
- EASY TO USE – just place one gluey pad on the bottom of KATCHY’s insect trap and remove the protective layer. Take out the board if it is fully covered with bugs and replace it with a new one.
- LONG LASTING GLUE – the long lasting effect of the glue gives you the possibility to use the board for up to 4 weeks. Need to order more? Make your life easier and add one or more sets to your cart today!
Additional Info :
- Extra Concentrated for Long-Lasting Protection
- Natural Ingredients Proven Effective in the Real World
- Large 1 Gallon Container
- Powerful Essential Oil
Additional Info :