Bed Bug Extermination Treatment
The first step in the treatment process is preparation. Before we begin, we will need you to take care of a few things:
- Remove all clutter from the room
- Remove all clothes and linens
- Inspect the mattress and box spring for signs of bed bugs or their droppings (fecal staining)
- Wash all clothes and linens in hot water. If you have room in your washer, add 2 cups baking soda to help kill any remaining eggs on your clothing. If you have dryer sheets, toss one on top before starting your load or run an empty dryer cycle with no clothes inside for about 20 minutes (this will help get rid of any eggs). Your dryer should be off during this time! We do not recommend using bleach because it can ruin fabrics such as cotton t-shirts or other delicate materials; instead wash each item separately at its own temperature setting until clean! Also note that if possible it is best practice not to mix old items with new ones since this may spread infestation throughout them both faster than usual (and cause extra trouble). Only wash those items that were worn near where bites occurred since they are more likely than others used elsewhere around home/workplace etcetera…
Once the home is treated, it’s important to follow our instructions. You should not be in your home for at least 24 hours after treatment. This will allow the chemicals and heat to properly kill all bedbugs in your home.
We may need to use a combination of different treatments to be sure all of the bedbugs are gone from your home. We will always let you know what treatments we are using, and why we think they work best for your situation.
After being treated for bed bugs, you must take the following steps for two weeks:
- Do not put anything on the floor.
- Do not put clothes in drawers.
- Do not sit on your bed or any other furniture (chairs, sofas).
- Wash all bedding in hot water, and dry at high heat to kill any remaining bugs and eggs. This includes your sheets and blankets; pillows; pillowcases; duvet covers (if removable); mattress protectors (if removable); mattress encasements; comforters; quilts; sleeping bags; mattress pads and cushions with zippers or buttons/snaps that can be opened easily by a bug entering your home undetected by you. Launder only items that come into contact with skin such as pillowcases or sheets—not regular clothing! Wear socks while sleeping to protect feet from bites if necessary until you are able do laundry again at least 2 weeks after treatment is complete.”
In order for the treatment to be effective, we will need to work together to prepare the home before treatment and then follow guidelines afterward.
- Remove as much clutter from the home as possible.
- Wash all bedding and linens in hot water. If you do not have access to a washing machine, take your items to a laundromat or dry cleaner.
- Vacuum all floors, carpets and furniture in the home (and on stairs) with a vacuum that has been thoroughly cleaned out after each use. Avoid using central vacuums or vacuums that are shared between rooms – these can spread bugs throughout the area being treated!
- Move furniture away from walls and make sure there are no crevices where bedbugs could hide (under couches, behind nightstands). This includes bedsprings if they are metal or wooden; some exterminators may ask you to remove these parts while they spray so they don’t get wet during treatment. Please note that this step is not required by regulation but is recommended by pest control professionals due to their ability to harbor pests like mice, cockroaches and fleas which may cause additional problems if left untreated in areas such as attics/basements where water damage can occur due to flooding rains when there’s heavy rain fall like recent storms this past weekend here in Florida where we live near Tampa Bay area – please contact us today for more information about how we can help protect against potential future infestations!
- SAFE AND NATURAL. Made from natural ingredients that produce results. Safe to use around familia, and plants. Use as a general household cleaner and laundry additive.
- STAIN AND SCENT FREE. Natural insecticide produced by a team of entomologists. Get a good night’s sleep without worrying about bed bug or mites. Will not stain bedding and pillows. Apply directly to sheets, mattress and pillow covers. Scent free with no harmful fumes that come from traditional pesticides.
- POWERFUL INSECT KILLER. Pest treatment for home and commercial use. Field tested and proven to eliminate bed bug infestation, dust mites, scabies itch mites, spider mites, bird mites, asesino de chinches, los acaros, stink bugs, cockroaches, silverfish, fleas, and ants.
- GUARANTEED RESULTS. Effective for small and medium infestations. Kills adults, nymphs on contact, and eliminates eggs. Even kills pesticide resistant bugs. We ensure our products are supplied from Certified Natural Products Association (NPA) and Approved Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facilities. All our products are third party tested and approved.
- CLICK THE ORANGE ADD TO CART. When you order Premo Bed Bug, Lice & Mite Killer today you will receive excellent customer service and are protected by our money back guarantee!
Additional Info :
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
- SAFE AND NATURAL. Produces results. Safe to use on bedding, linens, and washer safe clothing. Safe for use around children and pets. All our products are third party tested and approved.
- STAIN AND SCENT FREE. Chemical free with no harmful fumes. Rest easy knowing you family is bug free and clean. Powerful pest treatment laundry additive for household and commercial use.
- PROVEN INSECT KILLER. Tested and proven to eliminate bedbugs, dust mites, spider mites, bird mites, mold mites, fleas, and ticks. Kills adults, nymphs, and eliminates eggs. We ensure our products are supplied from Certified Natural Products Association (NPA) and Approved Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facilities.
- GREEN AND EASY TO USE . The product may be used with or without regular soap detergent. Contains all-natural ingredients to eliminate bed bugs on linens, clothes and other washable items.
- CLICK THE ORANGE ADD TO CART. Click The Orange Add To Cart. When you order Premo Bed Bug, Lice & Mite Laundry Additive today you will receive excellent customer service and are protected by our money back guarantee!
Additional Info :
Additional Info :
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE BED BUG KILLER — Journal of Economic Entomology publication confirmed that EcoRaider is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100% efficacy.
- PROVEN THROUGH USDA IR4 PHP PROGRAM — field tested by research entomologists for eradicating bed bug infestations in public housing buildings and recommend for sensitive environment.
- KILL ALL STAGES INCLUSIVE & EVEN RESISTANT BED BUGS — Kills adults, nymphs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, kills bed bugs that are resistant to traditional pesticides. Highest performance in eliminating bed bug eggs.
- EXTENDED DRY RESIDUAL PROTECTION — University study shows EcoRaider residual provides extended protection for two weeks on bed bugs even after dried.
- NON-TOXIC, SAFE AND ECO-FRIENDLY — certified USDA BioBased insecticide, dermatologically safe; child and pet friendly; safe to use directly on mattress and box springs.
Additional Info :