Do you live in or around Albany,New York? If so, you’ve probably heard all the hype about bed bugs. Trust me, it’s all true. This was my first experience with a bed bug, and boy do they not disappoint! It seems as though each day something new is coming to light about this little pest. On Thursday I discovered two little critters crawling on my pillows (one male and one female). Needless to say, I was shocked and immediately thought about where I might have picked them up. There are a very specific type of bug that you need to worry about, the bed bugs. These tiny little guys can be a nuisance to have around your home. The biggest problem is they are hard to see and hard to get rid of if they do arrive. The employees at Albany Pest Control know what they are doing when it comes to controlling these pests. We know all of the secrets to getting rid of bed bugs once and for all!
Bed Bug Exterminator Albany Ny
Bed Bug Exterminator Albany Ny
Bed bugs are a dangerous problem for you and your family. If you need help with bed bug problems, call our exterminator today. We are always ready to help. Our exterminator has been helping the people of Albany NY with their bed bug problems since 1994, so we have the experience and knowledge necessary to get rid of them quickly and safely!
If you live in the Albany area and believe that your house might have a bed bug infestation, please call us immediately at (518) 590-3277 to schedule an appointment!
We Do Not Kill Bugs We Just Kill Their Food Supply And They Starve To Death.
A bed bug exterminator can help you get rid of pesky bed bugs. Bed bugs are small, flat, wingless insects that live on the blood of warm-blooded animals. They have piercing mouthparts that suck blood from their host with a tube-like proboscis. They are cryptic in nature and prefer to remain hidden in cracks and crevices during the day time to avoid detection by humans.
Bed bugs feed exclusively on blood; they bite humans and other animals to get their nourishment. They pierce your skin and inject saliva containing anticoagulants, which prevent blood from clotting while they feed. This can cause red welts on your body but it rarely leads to death because even though you are losing large amounts of blood from multiple bites there is no real risk of anemia or any other serious health issues unless you have an allergy or a weakened immune system due to another condition such as HIV/AIDS, leukemia or cancer treatment therapy for example
- Add a layer of protection to your clothing and gear with Permethrin insect and tick repellent spray — perfect for use on shirts, jackets, pants, socks, shoes, boots, sleeping bags, tents, netting, when outdoors, camping, hunting, or on travel
- Ideal for backpacking, backyard BBQs, and other outdoor activities, it’s effective against more than 55 kinds of insects — from disease-spreading ticks (Lyme disease) and mosquitoes (West Nile and Zika viruses) to chiggers, spiders, mites, and more
- Permethrin spray bonds to fabric fibers for up to 6 weeks or through 6 washings (whichever comes first) and won’t stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces, or outdoor gear; odorless after drying
- Reduce likelihood of a tick bite by 73.6 times by treating shoes and socks with Permethrin (University of Rhode Island study – 2017)
- 24-ounce trigger spray bottle treats five complete outfits (updated EPA dosage is 4.5 ounces per outfit consisting of shirt, pants, and socks); maximize protection by pairing with Sawyer Picaridin topical repellent for the skin
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer kills on contact and controls heavy infestations – and keeps killing for up to 2 months.
- KILLS HIDDEN BUGS: Creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don’t see.
- WHERE TO USE: Use in enclosed spaces such as apartments, attics, basements, barns, boat cabins, cabins, campers, crawl spaces, garages, homes, households, sheds, storage areas and trailers.
- NON-STAINING: This clear, non-staining formula won’t leave a wet, messy residue.
- EACH CAN COVERS 2,000 CU FT: Treats 2,000 cubic feet of unobstructed space (15.5 feet x 16 feet x 8-foot ceiling) – in rooms smaller than 5 feet x 5 feet, allow fog to enter from other rooms.
- Updated with a new, rapid fire Cross Bolt Safety.
- Improved engineering on trigger mechanism. It’s now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children and pets.
- Barrel has been lifted & patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting.
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Includes 90-Day Warranty, Limited 1-Year Warranty with Proof of Purchase from Skell. Non-toxic, accurate within 3 feet & no batteries needed.
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed bugs; the formula is odor free, won’t stain, and keeps listed bugs out
- KILLS BUGS INSIDE: Kills those annoying home-invading insects, including ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, scorpions, beetles, silverfish, centipedes and millipedes
- KEEPS BUGS OUTSIDE: Creates a bug barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevents new bugs for up to 12 months (applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces)
- NO STAINING OR STINK: This spray can be used indoors and out, leaves no residue, and has no odor; people and pets may re-enter treated areas after spray has dried
- WAND MAKES APPLICATION EASY: The Comfort Wand eliminates hand fatigue, and there’s no pumping required, making it easy to spray along your home’s perimeter–indoors and outside