Lets face it, bed bugs can be a big problem to have on your hands. Even if you are just reading about them for the first time. You are pregnant and terrified that bed bugs will infest the place where your brand new baby is developing. In many cases, fear of bed bugs makes people become ‘bed bug exterminator Charlotte’ experts overnight… Bed bugs are horrible pests that can cause a lot of damage to your home, especially to furniture and mattresses. Bed bugs feed on the blood of humans, and they can be potentially dangerous if they bite people over a period of time. They are very resilient pests and hard to get rid of. If you suspect bedbugs are in your house, contact a bed bug exterminator Charlotte agency right away. We are Charlotte’s most reliable bed bug exterminating company. Bed bugs have become a serious problem in recent years and with their increase in numbers, the chances of a larger infestation occurring becomes more and more likely. When we’re called upon for an infestation people want to know that we’ll fix the problem for good.
Bed Bug Exterminator Charlotte
How to Find a Good Bed Bug Exterminator Charlotte?
If you’re looking for a bed bug exterminator Charlotte, there are a few things you should consider before making a selection. Here are some of the most important:
- Reputation. Before hiring any service provider, it is always important to check their reputation and reviews online. This will help you determine whether or not they have been in business long enough to provide quality service at competitive rates and if their customers are satisfied with the work they do.
- Experience. You also need to make sure that your chosen bed bug exterminator has sufficient experience removing these pests from homes around Charlotte, NC and knows how best to accomplish this task without damaging anything else in your home during extermination procedures such as fumigation or steaming/heat treatment (HVAC).
Why Complete Extermination is Needed with Bed Bug Removal
Bed bugs can survive without food for over a year, so it’s important to treat an infestation in its entirety. Bed bugs have been found in mattresses, box springs and bed frames. They can also be found behind electrical outlets, picture frames, wall hangings and other furniture items. Bed bugs are flat insects that are very small (about the size of an apple seed) making them difficult to see with the naked eye. They will feed on any type of blood meal including human blood when they are exposed to it; however there is no evidence that they actually transmit disease.
Bed bug infestations should be treated by a professional pest management company with experience in bed bug control because they require special care and equipment that homeowners may not have access to or know how to use properly.
Bed Bug Treatment Shopping Tips
When you are looking for an exterminator, you want to look for a company with experience and a good reputation. You want a company that offers a guarantee, is licensed and insured, has fair prices, uses safe chemicals, and will respond quickly when you call. There are many companies out there that can help you get rid of bed bugs but we recommend using one with the best experience first.
What to do if you have them
- Check your mattress and bedding for traces of bed bugs.
- Vacuum your house often (at least once a week).
- Treat your pets with flea repellent.
- Wash all clothes in hot water (120-130 degrees F), using detergent and dryer on high heat for at least 20 minutes, or place them in direct sunlight for several hours. Do not put infested items into the dryer as it may kill any bugs that were not killed by washing or soaking them first! If you live in an apartment building, talk to management about how they handle pest control issues like this one so that everyone can be kept safe from exposure to these dangerous pests!
Do I Need an Expert?
Bed bugs are a health hazard, and should be treated by a professional.
It is often difficult to identify bed bugs because they can hide easily and quickly. They also reproduce in great numbers, so you might not realize they’re there until it’s too late.
Bed bugs can be quite difficult to get rid of; they are very resistant to pesticides, and their eggs take several weeks to hatch after being laid by the adult female bed bug.
Bed bugs can travel easily on clothing or luggage (and anything else you transport) from one location to another—sometimes even across oceans! In fact, many people inadvertently bring them home from hotels or other places where they stayed during their travels.
Need help with your Bed Bugs? Call us at
You’re in luck if you have Bed Bugs. We are the best Bed Bug exterminator Charlotte has ever seen! Call us at [phone number] for a free estimate and complete extermination of your bed bug problem. We provide high-quality service, with a 5-star rating from our customers in the Charlotte area.
We know that being a victim of this pest is stressful, but we also know that it doesn’t have to be that way. We can help put your mind at ease by providing you with information about what steps you can take to ensure your safety when dealing with these pests.
- Diatomaceous earth-based powder is a highly effective ant killer; 4-pound resealable bag
- Kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hours indoors or outdoors
- Also for bed bug, cockroach, flea, earwig, silverfish, cricket, millipede and centipede control
- Insects cannot develop an immunity to this product unlike traditional insect killers
- Formula contains 100% Diatomaceous Earth
Additional Info :
- Glue, Peanutbutter scent
- Mouse glue boards come with Catchmaster signature high quality
- Boards can lay flat
Additional Info :
- Add a layer of protection to your clothing and gear with Permethrin insect and tick repellent spray — perfect for use on shirts, jackets, pants, socks, shoes, boots, sleeping bags, tents, netting, when outdoors, camping, hunting, or on travel
- Ideal for backpacking, backyard BBQs, and other outdoor activities, it’s effective against more than 55 kinds of insects — from disease-spreading ticks (Lyme disease) and mosquitoes (West Nile and Zika viruses) to chiggers, spiders, mites, and more
- Permethrin spray bonds to fabric fibers for up to 6 weeks or through 6 washings (whichever comes first) and won’t stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces, or outdoor gear; odorless after drying
- Reduce likelihood of a tick bite by 73.6 times by treating shoes and socks with Permethrin (University of Rhode Island study – 2017)
- 24-ounce trigger spray bottle treats five complete outfits (updated EPA dosage is 4.5 ounces per outfit consisting of shirt, pants, and socks); maximize protection by pairing with Sawyer Picaridin topical repellent for the skin
Additional Info :
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
- Updated with a new, rapid fire Cross Bolt Safety.
- Improved engineering on trigger mechanism. It’s now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children and pets.
- Barrel has been lifted & patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting.
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Includes 90-Day Warranty, Limited 1-Year Warranty with Proof of Purchase from Skell. Non-toxic, accurate within 3 feet & no batteries needed.
Additional Info :