You may know if you live in the Dayton area. There is a growing problem of bed bug infestations that are being seen more frequently around the United States. The adverse effect of these parasites can be devastating to your health as they can spray fecal matter on walls and furniture. You might want to consider hiring a professional if you suspect an infestation. Bed bug infestations are a frustrating and often times expensive issue. It’s easy to let panic get the best of you, but the key to exterminating bed bugs is a sound knowledge base. For example, one of the first questions that most customers ask is “How long does it take to exterminate bed bugs?” Bed bugs are nasty pests that feed off human blood. They can infest your home or business in a matter of days and thousands of dollars on an exterminator isn’t cheap either. The good news is there are ways to do it yourself for much cheaper. Here are 4 things to know about bed bugs so you can make an informed decision about how to handle an issue.
Bed Bug Exterminator Dayton
Say Goodbye To Those Pesky Bed Bugs
If you need bed bug extermination Dayton, then look no further than Bed Bug Exterminator Dayton. We specialize in bed bug treatment and removal with a 100% guarantee. You’ll be sleeping soundly again in no time!
Here are some of our services:* Bed Bug Exterminator Dayton * Bed Bug Removal * Inspection * Treatment
bed bug extermination
Bed bug extermination
Bed bugs are small, oval-shaped parasites that feed on the blood of humans and animals. They’re not known to spread disease, but their bites can be very itchy and cause allergic reactions in some people.
The most common way to get bedbugs is by bringing them home from an infested place, such as a hotel or friend’s house. To avoid this problem, check for signs of bedbugs when traveling or visiting friends. Bedbug bites usually appear in groups of three near the top of the legs and arms; however, they may be found on any part of the body exposed while sleeping (such as face and neck). If you see a rash that looks like these bumps, contact your doctor immediately!
bed bugs treatment
Bed bugs are small, flat, brown parasites that feed on the blood of human beings. They crawl into your bedding and crevices of your bedroom furniture to hide during daylight hours. Because they are nocturnal creatures, they come out at night to bite the sleeping occupant of a room. The bites create red welts which can be mistaken for mosquito bites or an allergic reaction to laundry detergent or fabric softener used on sheets and pillowcases. Bed bug infestations occur when traveling abroad, staying in hotels that have not been properly cleaned or inspected recently; in homes where people who have had recent contact with someone who has housed bedbugs live; at events where many people gather together in close proximity (e.g., schools).
Bedbugs can be difficult to eradicate because of their ability to live for extended periods without feeding (up to 18 months), thus making them resistant to insecticides used against other insects in homes if you do not follow instructions carefully when using them on your own home. If you want professional help with your bedbug problem contact us today!
bed bug removal
Our bed bug removal process involves three steps: inspection, treatment, and follow-up. First, we perform an extensive inspection of your bedroom to determine the extent of the infestation. Then we exterminate all live bed bugs and eggs using our certified organic products. Finally, we place a series of traps throughout your home to ensure that no new populations have developed since our last visit.
We believe that this approach is superior because it allows us to provide a customized solution for every customer based on their specific needs. We work closely with you during every phase—including aftercare services—to ensure that any potential problems are taken care of as quickly as possible so that you can get back to enjoying your own space again.
bed bug inspection
The bed bug inspection process is important because it helps you determine how severe the infestation is and if you need to take steps to remedy the problem. It can also help you decide if you want to treat your home yourself, hire a professional exterminator, or do nothing at all.
Inspectors will look for signs of bed bugs such as their cast skins (shiny brown shells), blood spots (rust colored discolorations on mattresses), fecal smears on sheets, live bugs and eggs in seams of mattresses or upholstery crevices. The inspector should carefully inspect areas where people rest during the night such as beds, couches and chairs as well as behind headboards and inside nightstands. A flashlight may be necessary for these locations if there’s insufficient light available during an inspection which many times is not enough for this type of work anyway so hiring someone who has access to specialized equipment like UV flashlights is probably worth considering when choosing an inspector!
Bed Bug Exterminator Dayton provides world class customer service.
When you call Bed Bug Exterminator Dayton, our technicians will come out to your home, do a thorough inspection, and provide you with a free quote. We work with you to solve your bed bug problem and offer a variety of different treatment options. We are a family owned and operated business that has been in business for over 15 years.
- Updated with a new, rapid fire Cross Bolt Safety.
- Improved engineering on trigger mechanism. It’s now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children and pets.
- Barrel has been lifted & patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting.
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Includes 90-Day Warranty, Limited 1-Year Warranty with Proof of Purchase from Skell. Non-toxic, accurate within 3 feet & no batteries needed.
Additional Info :
- Diatomaceous earth-based powder is a highly effective ant killer; 4-pound resealable bag
- Kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hours indoors or outdoors
- Also for bed bug, cockroach, flea, earwig, silverfish, cricket, millipede and centipede control
- Insects cannot develop an immunity to this product unlike traditional insect killers
- Formula contains 100% Diatomaceous Earth
Additional Info :
- Add a layer of protection to your clothing and gear with Permethrin insect and tick repellent spray — perfect for use on shirts, jackets, pants, socks, shoes, boots, sleeping bags, tents, netting, when outdoors, camping, hunting, or on travel
- Ideal for backpacking, backyard BBQs, and other outdoor activities, it’s effective against more than 55 kinds of insects — from disease-spreading ticks (Lyme disease) and mosquitoes (West Nile and Zika viruses) to chiggers, spiders, mites, and more
- Permethrin spray bonds to fabric fibers for up to 6 weeks or through 6 washings (whichever comes first) and won’t stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces, or outdoor gear; odorless after drying
- Reduce likelihood of a tick bite by 73.6 times by treating shoes and socks with Permethrin (University of Rhode Island study – 2017)
- 24-ounce trigger spray bottle treats five complete outfits (updated EPA dosage is 4.5 ounces per outfit consisting of shirt, pants, and socks); maximize protection by pairing with Sawyer Picaridin topical repellent for the skin
Additional Info :
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed bugs; the formula is odor free, won’t stain, and keeps listed bugs out
- KILLS BUGS INSIDE: Kills those annoying home-invading insects, including ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, scorpions, beetles, silverfish, centipedes and millipedes
- KEEPS BUGS OUTSIDE: Creates a bug barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevents new bugs for up to 12 months (applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces)
- NO STAINING OR STINK: This spray can be used indoors and out, leaves no residue, and has no odor; people and pets may re-enter treated areas after spray has dried
- WAND MAKES APPLICATION EASY: The Comfort Wand eliminates hand fatigue, and there’s no pumping required, making it easy to spray along your home’s perimeter–indoors and outside
Additional Info :