Nearly every day, I get a call from someone in Okc who has been informed by an exterminator that they have bed bugs. They’re worried, and rightfully so. Almost every night, ever since I got told that there are people in the local area who were being charged $1,200 to kill bed bugs, I’ve been online trying to find out how to treat bed bugs myself. If you’re reading this, then chances are you have an infestation of bed bugs in your home or office. You may not be aware of what bed bugs look like and how they tend to hide. Bed bugs can come from any place around the world and just be placed in your home by travelers. The best way to deal with them is to call a professional exterminator such as Bed Bug Busters In Oklahoma City. Bed bugs are a real nightmare for any of us. They colonise the places and hide themselves for years, causing all sorts of health issues, not to mention being a timely and expensive problem to fix. So, it is no wonder why exterminating bed bugs is one of the most researched services across the world. Here’s an overview on how to exterminate them once you have found out they’re there.
Bed Bug Exterminator In Okc
Let me tell you a little about our process for bed bug extermination.
You can trust our bed bug exterminator in OKC to handle your pest control needs. We’ve been providing quality service to the community for over 20 years, and we have a reputation for being the best at what we do.
We use a combination of methods to effectively treat your property:
- Heat treatment
- Steam cleaning of carpets, upholstery and other fabrics
- Vacuuming with a HEPA filter vacuum cleaner
How our bed bug exterminator in OKC can help.
Bed bug exterminators in OKC can help with all your bed bug problems. They have been helping people for years and know what they are doing. Our exterminators will come to your house, inspect it for bed bugs, treat the area, and then follow up with you to make sure everything has been taken care of. If you need help getting rid of bed bugs from your home or just want some advice on how to prevent them from coming back again, call us today!
Our bed bug heat treatment process is guaranteed to get them out of your house.
Bedbugs can be difficult to kill using conventional methods. This is why we use heat treatment, which involves heating your home to temperatures that will kill them. The benefit of using heat is that it’s fast and effective at eliminating bed bugs; in just one day, you’ll have a bed bug-free home!
In order to ensure that your room reaches the proper temperature, our technicians will use an infrared gun or thermometer to ensure it’s heated properly. Heat treatment begins when the room reaches 120 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes—at this point all bed bugs are dead within a few hours if they cannot escape from the heat source (their bodies). This process kills all life stages of the insect including eggs (of which there may be hundreds), nymphs (which look like adults but smaller) and adults. The entire process can take anywhere between two hours and several days depending on how large your space is and how many rooms are treated simultaneously.
There are several reasons why we recommend using heat as opposed other methods: It’s faster than other treatments because you won’t have wait weeks or months for results; Your home won’t need any air conditioning units installed during treatment time; There’s no risk of residual pesticides making their way into food sources like vegetables grown in greenhouses nearby; And finally, there’s no risk of physical contact with chemicals!
So what are bed bugs exactly?
Bed bugs are small, oval-shaped brown insects that feed on human blood. They are parasitic in nature and normally live close to where people sleep. Bed bugs can be found in mattresses, box springs, bed frames and other furniture. They don’t fly but they do have wings that they shed (you might see them when you turn your mattress over).
Bed bugs may appear to get larger after feeding, but it’s actually just their abdomen swelling as they digest the blood meal. Adult bed bugs are about ¼ inch long with an elongated flat body. Immature nymphs resemble adults except for being smaller than 1/8-inch long at maturity and having no functional wings (they develop them after five molts).
Don’t let the bed bugs bite!
Bed bugs are a type of insect that feed on human blood, usually at night. Their bites can result in a number of health effects including skin rashes, psychological effects, and allergic symptoms.
Bed bugs often hide in cracks and crevices during the day to avoid sunlight. They are attracted to warmth and carbon dioxide (CO2) levels; therefore they tend to gather near the ceiling at night or near people as they sleep. Bed bug extermination typically involves vacuuming up all bedding material from an infested room, sealing it in plastic bags that are then disposed of outside the home until treated by an exterminator. This will help prevent bedbugs from spreading into other rooms of your home or returning after treatment has been completed which may take more than one visit depending on how serious your infestation is
Don’t Hesitate to Call A Professional Bed Bug Exterminator in OKC Today!
If you suspect that you have bed bugs, don’t hesitate to call a professional exterminator in OKC today! They can help get rid of them as soon as possible, so that they don’t spread to other areas of your home.
It’s also important not to handle bed bugs yourself. Bed bugs are very difficult to get rid of without proper training, experience, and equipment. Instead, call us today for a free quote on services that will eliminate these pests once and for all!
Bed bug exterminator in okc
If you have bed bugs, you need to hire a professional to exterminate them. Bed bugs are not just annoying, but they can also cause health problems. The best way to kill them is by using a combination of heat treatment and pesticides. Heat treatment involves exposing the infested area to high heat in order to kill any eggs or bugs inside it.
If you live in Oklahoma City, there are plenty of exterminators that offer affordable rates for their services. Aside from this, hiring an exterminator also means that you get peace of mind knowing that your home will be free from these bloodsucking creatures once again.
- Glue, Peanutbutter scent
- Mouse glue boards come with Catchmaster signature high quality
- Boards can lay flat
Additional Info :
- Updated with a new, rapid fire Cross Bolt Safety.
- Improved engineering on trigger mechanism. It’s now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children and pets.
- Barrel has been lifted & patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting.
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Includes 90-Day Warranty, Limited 1-Year Warranty with Proof of Purchase from Skell. Non-toxic, accurate within 3 feet & no batteries needed.
Additional Info :
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer kills on contact and controls heavy infestations – and keeps killing for up to 2 months.
- KILLS HIDDEN BUGS: Creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don’t see.
- WHERE TO USE: Use in enclosed spaces such as apartments, attics, basements, barns, boat cabins, cabins, campers, crawl spaces, garages, homes, households, sheds, storage areas and trailers.
- NON-STAINING: This clear, non-staining formula won’t leave a wet, messy residue.
- EACH CAN COVERS 2,000 CU FT: Treats 2,000 cubic feet of unobstructed space (15.5 feet x 16 feet x 8-foot ceiling) – in rooms smaller than 5 feet x 5 feet, allow fog to enter from other rooms.
Additional Info :
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed bugs; the formula is odor free, won’t stain, and keeps listed bugs out
- KILLS BUGS INSIDE: Kills those annoying home-invading insects, including ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, scorpions, beetles, silverfish, centipedes and millipedes
- KEEPS BUGS OUTSIDE: Creates a bug barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevents new bugs for up to 12 months (applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces)
- NO STAINING OR STINK: This spray can be used indoors and out, leaves no residue, and has no odor; people and pets may re-enter treated areas after spray has dried
- WAND MAKES APPLICATION EASY: The Comfort Wand eliminates hand fatigue, and there’s no pumping required, making it easy to spray along your home’s perimeter–indoors and outside
Additional Info :