Bed Bug Exterminator Portland
Stop getting bug bites
Do you have bites that itch? If so, it’s time to call an exterminator. There are a few things you must do before calling in someone to inspect your home. First, make sure the bites aren’t from another pest like fleas or lice by using a magnifying glass on them. If they look like bed bug bites and don’t go away after 24 hours, then contact a professional immediately!
One time service for bed bugs
A one-time service is ideal for people who have a small infestation of just a few bed bugs and do not want to continue to treat the problem in the future. With this option, after you call us to set up your appointment, we will come out to your home or business and thoroughly inspect all areas where you think the insects may be living. If we find some evidence of their presence, then our technicians will treat those areas with an effective solution that kills them on contact and prevents them from returning in the future. This method is often more cost effective than continued treatments because it only takes one visit from us before you are completely free from these pests! Afterward we will provide you with helpful information about preventing future infestations as well as how best to deal with any additional individuals who happen along now that they know where they can find food sources like yours!
In many cases though there are other ways of handling things rather than simply using chemicals such as pesticides which can pose serious health risks over time so keep this in mind when making decisions about what type of program would work best for each specific situation individualized care needs people tend towards different approaches depending on their financial means available resources etcetera (etcetera).
Do-it-yourself options available
We understand that DIY options are available, so it may seem tempting to try these yourself. However, while they may kill your bed bug infestation in the short term, they won’t eliminate it completely. You also run the risk of applying chemicals incorrectly and making things worse for yourself.
Many people think that using a professional is expensive and unnecessary when there are do-it-yourself solutions available at the store. However, these products aren’t always effective on their own; in fact, some chemicals can even make things worse for you if used incorrectly. For example:
- Sprays – Sprays have limited effectiveness in treating bed bugs because they don’t penetrate deep into cracks and crevices where most bed bugs hide out during daylight hours (when they’re not feeding). They also require multiple treatments to be effective against an established colony of bugs that has been living in your home since before you moved in it—and even then will only kill about 50% of them!
Get rid of bed bugs in your home or business.
The heat treatment process is environmentally friendly and uses a combination of propane and heat to kill bed bugs. It is also more effective than topical chemicals (which are only 70% effective), as well as safer for you, your pets, and your home.
Bed bug heat treatment does not harm electronics or any other appliances in the home such as beds, mattresses, dressers or couches; it will not raise the temperature of food in refrigerators or freezers; it will not melt plastic bottles or plastic bags; it will not damage books or artwork; and it will not cause any kind of damage whatsoever to anything else in your house!
You can be sure that when you hire us for a bed bug extermination service that there won’t be any risk involved in our steam cleaning services because we’ve been doing this type of work for over 20 years now with thousands of satisfied customers who have given us glowing reviews online–check us out here: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Humane+Pest+Controlemail@example.com,-123.7625894
Keep your possessions safe.
Tell us the location of the infestation
We will not only inspect your home or business for bed bugs but we will also find out where they are hiding. Then, we can set up a plan of action to get rid of these annoying pests. Our exterminators know what to do in order to eliminate them from your property without having to throw out your furniture or other items.
We are licensed and insured
We are licensed by the State of Oregon Pest Control Board (PDC) and insured through Lloyds of London so you know that any service we provide is backed by strong policies and procedures.
Get rid of bed bugs with professional help.
If you’re the kind of person who likes to take care of things yourself, you may be tempted to try a DIY bed bug treatment. But while it can be tempting to save money and do your own extermination, this isn’t always the best solution.
Bed bugs can easily infest your home if not taken care of immediately; in some cases, hiring a professional exterminator is much more effective than trying to get rid of them yourself. To prevent future infestations:
- Vacuum regularly throughout the house (especially around beds). The vacuum cleaner will suck up any eggs that were laid by bed bugs and also break open their exoskeletons (which are what they shed as they grow). This will kill off any baby bed bugs before they become adults and start making new ones!
- If you’ve already got an established population in your home, hire a professional exterminator instead—they’ll come out with all sorts of tools for detecting and killing even tiny pests like these guys! They might use sprays or fogging machines that make it harder for these critters to hide; sometimes those contain insecticides that kill both adults AND larvae.”
- Diatomaceous earth-based powder is a highly effective ant killer; 4-pound resealable bag
- Kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hours indoors or outdoors
- Also for bed bug, cockroach, flea, earwig, silverfish, cricket, millipede and centipede control
- Insects cannot develop an immunity to this product unlike traditional insect killers
- Formula contains 100% Diatomaceous Earth
Additional Info :
- Glue, Peanutbutter scent
- Mouse glue boards come with Catchmaster signature high quality
- Boards can lay flat
Additional Info :
- Updated with a new, rapid fire Cross Bolt Safety.
- Improved engineering on trigger mechanism. It’s now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children and pets.
- Barrel has been lifted & patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting.
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Includes 90-Day Warranty, Limited 1-Year Warranty with Proof of Purchase from Skell. Non-toxic, accurate within 3 feet & no batteries needed.
Additional Info :
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed bugs; the formula is odor free, won’t stain, and keeps listed bugs out
- KILLS BUGS INSIDE: Kills those annoying home-invading insects, including ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, scorpions, beetles, silverfish, centipedes and millipedes
- KEEPS BUGS OUTSIDE: Creates a bug barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevents new bugs for up to 12 months (applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces)
- NO STAINING OR STINK: This spray can be used indoors and out, leaves no residue, and has no odor; people and pets may re-enter treated areas after spray has dried
- WAND MAKES APPLICATION EASY: The Comfort Wand eliminates hand fatigue, and there’s no pumping required, making it easy to spray along your home’s perimeter–indoors and outside
Additional Info :