When folks have a bed bug problem, they often turn to bug bombs or other over the counter products. However, Bed Bug Exterminator with Heat is the most effective way to eliminate bed bugs for good. The thermal heat of up to 266-degrees Fahrenheit works directly on the bed bugs and their eggs because it’s not affected by wind or weather conditions. There are three different options so you can select the one that best fits your needs: the PackTite shipping container, the unit which mounts under your existing mattress, or a unit that installs in a wardrobe or other piece of furniture. If you’re looking for a bed bug exterminator, you’ve probably already been tormented by the pests and want to make sure that they’re gone for good. But how do you know if your treatment plan is working? In this post, we discuss how to tell if your bed bug exterminator with heat is effective and how to get the live bugs out of your home or business.
Bed Bug Exterminator With Heat
Bed Bug heat treatments are my favorite method of eliminating bed bugs. I’ve had great success and the best part is, your furniture is not destroyed.
In recent years, heat treatment has become a popular method of eliminating bed bugs. The reason for this is simple: it’s effective and doesn’t damage furniture.
Heat treatments are eco-friendly, affordable and can be done in a timely manner. Heat treatments are also able to treat entire homes in one day. This is something I like about them because you don’t have to leave your house for an extended amount of time like with other methods that require a professional coming into your home (such as pesticide applications). With bed bug heat treatments done on site, many homeowners are able to stay at home during the treatment process so they aren’t inconvenienced by having someone come into their house for hours on end without any warning or notice beforehand!
Heat kills bed bugs and their eggs in all stages of development in a single one day treatment.
Bed bugs are a serious problem. They are difficult to detect and difficult to get rid of. Bed bugs can be difficult to eliminate because they live in cracks, crevices and other areas where pesticides cannot reach them. Until now, the only way we could deal with bed bug infestations was by spraying pesticides into those hard to reach places or by removing the items from your home that have been infested.
Heat treatment is a safe alternative for bed bug extermination than using chemicals or even steam cleaning alone can provide because it kills all stages of development—eggs, nymphs (immature) and adults—in one day without harming people or pets! This method is efficient on mattresses, box springs, sofas/couches, chairs/benches, headboards/footboards as well as any surface within wall voids where bed bugs may hide out during the day time hours but come out at night when temperatures drop below 65°F (18°C). Heat treatment is also good for the environment since it eliminates the need for pesticides or poisons that can contaminate our soils if not properly disposed of after use!
In most cases, the treatment can be performed when you are home, so no need to take off work.
With heat treatments, you can usually stay in your home and there is no need to remove any furniture or clothing. This makes it a more convenient option than fumigation, which requires that the entire house be sealed off from air circulation for several hours. In most cases, the treatment can be performed when you are home, so no need to take off work.
The process requires a very high heat set point to achieve the desired temperature of 130 degrees throughout the entire treatment area which includes all surfaces, cracks and crevices.
The process requires a very high heat set point to achieve the desired temperature of 130 degrees throughout the entire treatment area which includes all surfaces, cracks and crevices. The treatment area may be an entire home up to 2000 sqft or one room as small as 200 sqft.
A single-room treatment will take approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes depending on how many electric heaters are being used and their size/output rating.
An electric heater or two are placed inside the treatment area along with numerous sensors to monitor the temperature as it rises.
The heat source can be placed in a room, or multiple heat sources can be used. The temperature is monitored by sensors that are placed throughout the treatment area. These sensors can be placed in all rooms being treated, as well as cracks and crevices, furniture, etc.
Once the treatment area is up to 130 degrees we continue to monitor the heat for at least another four hours and then slowly bring it back down.
Once the treatment area is up to 130 degrees we continue to monitor the heat for at least another four hours and then slowly bring it back down. This is where temperature monitoring is critical, as we don’t want to allow the temperature of your apartment or home to drop too quickly. Heat alone will not exterminate bed bugs, but by maintaining an adequate heat level in combination with other treatments such as vacuuming and steaming, you can effectively eliminate bed bugs from your home.
If chemicals are used, you will be required to vacate your home during the treatment and remain out for 24 hours after.
If chemicals are used, you will be required to vacate your home during the treatment and remain out for 24 hours after. This is because toxic fumes can linger in the air for several hours or even days after fumigation. You’ll also need to ensure that all foodstuffs are removed from your home; hotels and restaurants offer this service for an additional fee.
One thing you shouldn’t worry about is taking off work or packing up your belongings: if chemicals are used, there’s no need to do any of these things! In fact, we recommend bringing in some snacks and movies before you leave, as it can get boring sitting around watching paint dry (which is why professionals use heat).
Bed Bug heat treatments are efficient, effective, eco friendly and affordable
Bed Bug Heat Treatments are more effective, safe and environmentally friendly than any other treatment method. Bed bugs die when exposed to heat at temperatures of 130 degrees Fahrenheit or higher for about an hour. Our heaters generate enough heat to kill bed bugs in about 30 minutes.
Heat treatments are a great choice for people with allergies, asthma, or chemical sensitivities because they use no chemicals. We also recommend heat treatments for homes where children play or pets reside due to their safety: there is no risk of exposure to toxic chemicals during the day-to-day activities of your family members. Heat treatments do not damage sensitive plastics like electronics (like laptops), fabrics like curtains and clothing or wooden furniture like beds frames.
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE BED BUG KILLER — Journal of economic entomology published university study confirmed that EcoRaider is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100 percent efficacy
- PROVEN THROUGH USDA IR4 PHP PROGRAM — field tested by research entomologists for eradicating bed bug infestations in public housing buildings and recommend for sensitive environment
- KILL ALL STAGES INCLUSIVE & EVEN RESISTANT BED BUGS — Kills bed bug adults and nymphs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, kills bed bugs that are resistant to traditional pesticides. Proven highest performance in eliminating bed bug eggs
- EXTENDED DRY RESIDUAL PROTECTION — University study shows EcoRaider residual provides extended protection for two weeks on bed bugs even after dried
- NON-TOXIC, SAFE AND ECO-FRIENDLY — certified USDA BioBased insecticide, dermatologically safe; child and pet friendly; safe to use directly on mattress and box springs.
Additional Info :
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
- Diatomaceous earth-based powder is a highly effective ant killer; 4-pound resealable bag
- Kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hours indoors or outdoors
- Also for bed bug, cockroach, flea, earwig, silverfish, cricket, millipede and centipede control
- Insects cannot develop an immunity to this product unlike traditional insect killers
- Formula contains 100% Diatomaceous Earth
Additional Info :
- Updated with a new, rapid fire Cross Bolt Safety.
- Improved engineering on trigger mechanism. It’s now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children and pets.
- Barrel has been lifted & patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting.
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Includes 90-Day Warranty, Limited 1-Year Warranty with Proof of Purchase from Skell. Non-toxic, accurate within 3 feet & no batteries needed.
Additional Info :
- Stop bed bugs before they climb bed and furniture legs with these specially designed traps.
- Allows bed bugs to climb in but not out, so you can track every bug you catch and monitor your progress in ridding infestations.
- Fits most bed posts and furniture legs for versatile use.
- Preventative to keep infestations from happening.
- For commercial and residential use in your home, hotels, dorms and more.
Additional Info :