Bedbugs are gross, unattractive, and annoying. They are small, brownish insects that live on the blood of humans and animals. They feed at night when people are asleep. Their bites are painless and itchy, but not harmful to people. Bedbug infestations can occur anywhere – homes, hotels, schools, and even offices.
Bed bugs can be more than just an annoyance, they can be dangerous. Bed bugs carry diseases like typhus, relapsing fever, and Chagas disease that can be transmitted from one person to another through the insects’ bites. In addition to these diseases, bed bugs can also cause allergic reactions and irritate the skin with their bites.
The best way to protect yourself from bed bug infestations is by using a professional exterminator who has experience getting rid of these pests quickly and efficiently.
Bed bugs are a nightmare for any homeowner. While they don’t transmit disease, their bites are very itchy and can be unsightly. Bed bug infestations can also lead to an outbreak of secondary infections, such as MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus). It’s important that you address the problem promptly if you suspect that your home is infested with bed bugs. You may find that hiring an exterminator in Baltimore is the best way to get rid of these pests once and for all.
Finding The Right Bed Bug Exterminator
When you hire a professional to eradicate your bed bug problem, you want to make sure they are experienced in bed bug extermination. You also want to find out if they have any guarantees or warranties. Make sure you ask for references as well, as this can help give you an idea of how much experience the company has and what kind of work they do.
Also, find out what their fees are before hiring them. Some companies charge per room while others may have a flat rate depending on the size of your home or building. Finally, ask what methods they use to get rid of these pesky creatures so that you know exactly what chemicals will be used during treatment time.
Ridding Your Home Of Bed Bugs With An Exterminator
Bed bug infestations are a serious problem that can cause hundreds or even thousands of dollars in damages to your home. You’ll have to keep your place clean, use insecticides and clean up thoroughly after any visitors who may be carrying bed bugs. If you’re not prepared for a long-term battle against these pests, it’s best to get help from an exterminator service.
People who work as professional exterminators are well-trained in the detection and removal of bed bugs from homes. Their knowledge of chemicals makes them better equipped than yourself at getting rid of these pests permanently. They also use specialized equipment such as thermal imaging cameras which show heat signatures that indicate hidden areas where bedbugs might be hiding out after treatment has been completed, areas like behind walls or inside furniture where no one else would think about looking.
The Process Of Hiring An Exterminator
The process of hiring an exterminator is simple. First, you need to call a professional exterminator and request a quote. You should look for a company with a good reputation and experience in bed bug extermination.
- Ask about the company’s experience in bed bug extermination. If it has been around for many years, that’s definitely something worth considering.
- Make sure the company treats bed bugs as a priority by offering effective solutions. The best way to do this is to ask about their certificates and licenses, they should have them (or be willing to provide them).
People who want their homes to be free from bed bugs and the hassle of dealing with them can hire a professional exterminator in Baltimore.
If you are looking for an exterminator in Baltimore, there are many things to consider.
- The first thing you will want to do is find a company that has been around for a while and has the experience that comes with it. This way, you know they will be able to deal with any bed bug problems that come up during their time working for you.
- Once you have found a company that looks promising, it’s time to look at their rates and services offered. Make sure all of these things match up with what your needs entail before hiring them because once they start working on your home, it can be difficult if not impossible to get them out of there without paying them extra money (which isn’t something anyone wants).
How long does it take to professionally get rid of bed bugs?
It takes a little longer than you might think to get rid of bed bugs. When you’ve got them, it feels like it could take forever to get rid of them. But don’t stress. You’ll get there.
Bed bugs are hard to get rid of because they’re hard to find, and they’re tricky to kill once you do find them. That’s why it can take up to 4 treatments over 3-6 weeks before you’re done with them if the infestation is bad enough.
List of Products
Price : $49.95
- Updated with a new, rapid fire Cross Bolt Safety.
- Improved engineering on trigger mechanism. It’s now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children and pets.
- Barrel has been lifted & patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting.
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Includes 90-Day Warranty, Limited 1-Year Warranty with Proof of Purchase from Skell. Non-toxic, accurate within 3 feet & no batteries needed.
Additional Info :
Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea and Tick Killer – With Ready-to-Use Comfort Wand, Kills Bed Bugs and Bed Bug Eggs, Bed Bug Spray Also Kills Fleas and Ticks, 1 gal.
Price : $17.49
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
Sawyer Products SP657 Premium Permethrin Insect Repellent for Clothing, Gear & Tents, Trigger Spray, 24-Ounce
Price : $16.95
- Add a layer of protection to your clothing and gear with Permethrin insect and tick repellent spray — perfect for use on shirts, jackets, pants, socks, shoes, boots, sleeping bags, tents, netting, when outdoors, camping, hunting, or on travel
- Ideal for backpacking, backyard BBQs, and other outdoor activities, it’s effective against more than 55 kinds of insects — from disease-spreading ticks (Lyme disease) and mosquitoes (West Nile and Zika viruses) to chiggers, spiders, mites, and more
- Permethrin spray bonds to fabric fibers for up to 6 weeks or through 6 washings (whichever comes first) and won’t stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces, or outdoor gear; odorless after drying
- Reduce likelihood of a tick bite by 73.6 times by treating shoes and socks with Permethrin (University of Rhode Island study – 2017)
- 24-ounce trigger spray bottle treats five complete outfits (updated EPA dosage is 4.5 ounces per outfit consisting of shirt, pants, and socks); maximize protection by pairing with Sawyer Picaridin topical repellent for the skin
Additional Info :
Safer Brand 51703 OMRI Listed Diatomaceous Earth – Ant, Roach, Bedbug, Flea, Silverfish, Earwig, & Crawling Insect Killer
Price : $9.47 ($0.14 / Ounce)
- Diatomaceous earth-based powder is a highly effective ant killer; 4-pound resealable bag
- Kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hours indoors or outdoors
- Also for bed bug, cockroach, flea, earwig, silverfish, cricket, millipede and centipede control
- Insects cannot develop an immunity to this product unlike traditional insect killers
- Formula contains 100% Diatomaceous Earth
Additional Info :
UV Flashlight Black Light , Vansky 51 LED Blacklight Pet Urine Detector for Dog/Cat Urine,Dry Stains,Bed Bug, Matching with Pet Odor Eliminator
Price : $12.99
- Find invisible stains: UV flashlight helps detect food stains and pet urine stains on rugs, carpets, and clothes that are otherwise invisible to the naked Eye. Not work well on cat urine
- Versatile use: authenticate currency and official documents like drivers licenses or identify unwanted whitening agent in cosmetics
- Perfect for outside use such as finding scorpions and minerals! Shoul used with 3xAA Standard Alkaline Battery (Battery Not Included)
- Durable, high-quality lads: the 51 tenacious UV light LEDs have a lifespan of 15 years
- Ultra-compact design: The pocket-size UV flashlight can be carried along to detect stains in your car or illuminate minerals, body art
Additional Info :