Rent a bed bug heater today and get rid of those pesky critters for good.
Bed bugs are one of the most pervasive pests that you can come across in your home. While they may not be fatal, they can cause serious skin problems, along with other health issues. The best way to get rid of them is by hiring a professional exterminator, but if you don’t have the money or time to do so, there are other options available. One option is to rent a bed bug heater from Home Depot.
This type of heaters works by heating up the room where it’s placed to around 120 degrees Fahrenheit or higher. This temperature effectively kills off any living organisms in the area, including bed bugs and other pests like roaches or mice. As long as you keep this heater plugged in for about three days straight, you’ll be able to kill any remaining pests that may still be lurking around your home after treatment has ended.”
What kind of heater do you use for bed bugs?
The Dr Infrared Heater DR-122 Bedbug Heater with Thermometer and Timer is a great option for getting rid of bed bugs. It has a high-powered fan that can heat up the room to temperatures over 120 degrees Fahrenheit, which is hot enough to kill bed bugs in their tracks. The unit comes with an LCD display that shows you the temperature inside the unit, so you know when it’s time to shut off your heater.
The Dr Infrared Heater DR-122 Bedbug Heater with Thermometer and Timer can be used for other purposes as well. If you have asthma or allergies, this heater will help keep allergens out of the air by keeping them warm enough that they won’t float around in the air. If you run out of cold weather clothes during winter months, this heater will keep your house warm while you’re waiting for new coats to arrive at stores.
The Dr Infrared Heater DR-122 Bedbug Heater with Thermometer and Timer is also safe for use around children and pets, as long as they don’t come into contact with the heating element itself (which can reach temperatures over 500 degrees Fahrenheit).
Do bed bug heaters work?
Bed bugs are the worst. They’re creepy, they’re gross, and they can make you feel like you’ve been living in a nightmare.
We know how it feels—you probably find yourself waking up in the middle of the night, afraid to move because that might wake up an army of bed bugs ready to attack you. And waking up in a cold sweat with no idea where they came from? It’s enough to make anyone want to give up on life.
But there’s hope. Using a bed bug heat machine has been scientifically proven to be the best method for killing bed bugs quickly and safely.
Can I heat treat for bed bugs myself?
Yes, you can heat treat your home to get rid of bed bugs yourself.
You just have to make sure that you’re doing it right.
If you’re going to do this on your own, there are a few things you should know.
First, if the professionals don’t use heat treatment, that doesn’t mean it’s not an effective way to kill bed bugs. It just means that they don’t think it’s safe or effective enough for their purposes.
Heat treatments can be dangerous if not done correctly, so if you go this route, make sure you follow all safety precautions and take care when handling hot objects.
Second, if the professionals use heat treatment for bed bugs, it’s because they know how to do it safely and effectively—so if you want an effective result, follow their procedures as closely as possible.
What heat kills bed bugs instantly?
When it comes to heat, there’s no such thing as too hot.
Adult bed bugs die at 119 degrees Fahrenheit, and their heat-resistant eggs require temperatures upwards of 125 degrees.
How do I get rid of bed bugs without heat?
You can use desiccant pesticides to kill bed bugs without heat.
Desiccant pesticides are a type of pesticide that dehydrates the bed bug. In order for them to work, you have to place them in areas where the temperature is above freezing point so that the pesticide does not freeze. The pesticide will also need to be placed in areas where there is a lot of air movement so that the air will circulate around it and help it dry out the bed bugs.
List of Bed Bug Heater Rental Home Depot
The following is a list of the most popular rental stores for bed bug heaters in your area.
Bissell SteamShot Hard Surface Steam Cleaner with Natural Sanitization, Multi-Surface Tools Included to Remove Dirt, Grime, Grease, and More, 39N7V
Price : $31.04
- Every Purchase Saves Pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Clean and Sanitize with the Power of Steam. 100 watts of steam power from a variety of hard surfaces.
- On-Demand Steam Trigger. Control the amount of high-pressure, high-temperature steam.
- Cleaning Tools Included. Comes with seven multi-surface cleaning tools: jet nozzle, (3) color-coded round bristle brushes, grout tool, flat scraper tool, and angle concentrator tool.
- Chemical-Free Cleaning. Uses water only, 100% natural cleaning is safe for kids and pets.
- Use as instructed. Results may vary. Tested under controlled laboratory conditions without tools.
- When used as directed.
Additional Info :
Enerzen Ozone Generator 11,000mg Industrial O3 Air Purifier Deodorizer Sterilizer (11,000mg – Black)
Price : $69.99
- BETTER RESULTS W/ UNIQUE PULSATING FEATURE: Enerzen’s O-777 circuit board with 11,000 mg/h adjusts fan speed and ozone output to create a “pulsating” effect. This aids in destroying any lingering “musty” or imbedded odors and results in longer lasting treatments.
- DESTROYS ODORS YOU CAN’T REACH: Ozone reacts directly with contaminents in the air, water, fabrics, and walls to destroy instead of mask them. Unlike other types of air purifiers, it does not require air passing through the machine to eliminate odors.
- COMMON USES: Odor decontamination in cars, boats, dumpsters, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, flood and fire affected areas, as well as any cooking, smoking, pet, “musty”, or general odors.
- EASY OPERATION: Turn the timer knob. Leave the space. When ozone generation is finished, allow an additional 30 minutes for any residual ozone to revert back to breathable air.
- WARNING: All ozone generators are meant to be operated in unoccupied spaces only. Remove any people, pets, or plants. The space may be re-occupied after 30 minutes of “airing out”.
Additional Info :
Dupray Neat Steam Cleaner Powerful Multipurpose Portable Heavy Duty Steamer for Floors, Cars, Tiles, Grout Cleaning. Chemical Free, Disinfection, for Home Use and More. Kills 99.99%* of Bacteria and Viruses.
Price : $149.78
- STEAM CLEAN. DEGREASE. DEODORIZE. ANY SURFACE. BETTER.
- POWERFUL STEAM CLEANER: up to 275°F/135°C. Best multi purpose steamer for home, cars and more.
- HEAVY-DUTY & LARGE CAPACITY: Up to 50 minutes of cleaning time per fill up.
- PERFECT FOR FLOOR CLEANING: use any regular towel or cloth, no need for expensive special pads.
- 2-year Limited Warranty / Lifetime Warranty on steam cleaner boiler.
- Kills 99.99%* of Bacteria and Viruses.
Additional Info :
Price : $19.70
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer kills on contact and controls heavy infestations – and keeps killing for up to 2 months.
- KILLS HIDDEN BUGS: Creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don’t see.
- WHERE TO USE: Use in enclosed spaces such as apartments, attics, basements, barns, boat cabins, cabins, campers, crawl spaces, garages, homes, households, sheds, storage areas and trailers.
- NON-STAINING: This clear, non-staining formula won’t leave a wet, messy residue.
- EACH CAN COVERS 2,000 CU FT: Treats 2,000 cubic feet of unobstructed space (15.5 feet x 16 feet x 8-foot ceiling) – in rooms smaller than 5 feet x 5 feet, allow fog to enter from other rooms.
Additional Info :
Portable Electric Space Heater with Thermostat, 1500W/750W Safe and Quiet Ceramic Heater Fan, Heat Up 200 Square Feet for Office Room Desk Indoor Use
Price : $31.99
- 2 in 1 heater fan: This ceramic heater provides two heat levels, 1500W or 750W and one cool air fan, you can use it both for winter and summer. Thermostat control of the heater will turn the heater off when it reaches a preset temperature and turn the heater back on when the temperature dips below the thermostat setting. It will cycle on and off. Adjust the setting of thermostat from 0℉ to 158℉ to keep room comfortable
- Multi protection safety system: These heaters are made of flame retardant material avoiding any fire hazard. Automatic safety shutoff system will shut the heater off when the heater overheat. The tip over protection system will also shut the heater off when the heater was knocked over by accident and it will come back on automatically if it is up righted
- Compact and powerful: 7.9 inch x 6.2 inch x 10.2 inch, 2.9 pounds portable mini heater with build in carry handle helps to reinforce the potential of rather low electrical bills by using at the place where you need when you don’t want to warm the full house with other centralized heaters
- Quiet and fast heating: The noise this ceramic heater makes is lower than 45 decibels, quiet enough for most people to use in a bedroom while sleeping. With PTC ceramic heating tech and high speed fan, this heater put out tons of heat to heat up 200 square feet in seconds
- Upgrade abs material: Upgrade abs material applied, which is more flame resident. The room heater with six feet lead cord and 2 prong connection has a long lasting life
Additional Info :
If you’re looking for a bed bug heater rental in your area, you’ve come to the right place. We provide high-quality bed bug heaters to help you keep your home free of these nasty pests.
Our heaters are designed to be used in any room of your house, including bedrooms, bathrooms and living rooms. You don’t need to hire an exterminator or do anything else out of the ordinary—just plug our bed bug heater into an outlet and it will start working immediately. We also offer a wide range of other products that can help you get rid of bed bugs quickly and easily.