Bed bugs are terrifying. Their baby powder smell gives no hint to the horror you’ve unleashed when you discover them. You frantically search online for the answer… How do I kill a bed bug? Do these chemicals work? Or should I check the reviews on the mattress first…. Bed bug killers that work. Let’s get started. Dear, for the longest time we’ve all been using the beds to sleep on, and we’ve all been asking if the bed bug killers that we’ve been using actually work. And I think most of us don’t really have an answer to tell us that they do work or not. And that’s mostly because some of them are just marketing ploys. There’s no reason to let bed bugs ruin your life like they have mine. I just wanted to spend a few minutes researching and writing up this article outlining the best bed bug killers that actually work.
What kills bed bugs permanently?
The best way to get rid of bed bugs is to use pyrethroid products. These are synthetic chemical insecticides that act like pyrethrins, which are naturally occurring insecticides. Both compounds are lethal to bed bugs and can flush bed bugs out of their hiding places and kill them.
Pyrethroids have been used for decades as pesticides to get rid of pests in homes and on farms. They work by interrupting the nervous system of insects by disrupting their sodium channels, which allows them to kill pests quickly and efficiently.
Pyrethroids are also effective because they can be used both indoors and outdoors. They don’t leave behind any residue or stains, so you won’t have any lingering traces once you’ve cleaned up the area after using them on your walls or floors where bed bugs might be hiding out underneath baseboards or crevices between floorboards.”
What get rid of bed bugs fast?
The fastest and most effective way to get rid of bed bugs is to hire a professional exterminator.
Bed bugs are nasty little critters that can cause lots of problems. They feed on human blood, and they spread disease. The most common places for them to live are in beds, but there are other places where they could be hiding too. If you have bed bugs, you need to get rid of them as fast as possible because they will just keep coming back if you don’t take care of them right away.
The problem is that these bugs can be difficult to get rid of on your own. You may not know how or where they are hiding in your home, which makes it hard for you to treat them effectively without professional help. The only thing that will work is an exterminator who has experience dealing with bed bugs specifically so they know how best to treat your situation without causing any harm to yourself or others around the house.
What kills bed bugs best?
Bed bugs are pretty easy to kill with high heat at 115°F (46.11°C) or intense cold at 32°F (0°C). You can kill them with steam, but there’s a chance they’ll just move away from the steam and start multiplying again.
Fortunately, you can get rid of them by using almost any insecticide that contains pyrethroid or pyrethrin. The most effective method is to treat your mattress and box spring with an insecticide dust. You should also treat the floor around your bed, as well as other furniture that may be infested.
What kills bedbugs and their eggs?
Pyrethroids are synthetic chemical insecticides that act like pyrethrins. Both compounds are lethal to bed bugs and can flush bed bugs out of their hiding places and kill them.
Pyrethroids are effective against a wide range of pests, including bedbugs, ants, cockroaches, fleas, ticks and spiders. They are used in sprays and foggers for indoor and outdoor use, but they should not be sprayed directly on humans or pets because they can cause serious problems if inhaled or ingested.
List of Bed Bug Killer
Bed bugs can be difficult to get rid of, but they’re not impossible.
Here is a list of effective bed bug killers:
Bed Bug & Mite Killer Spray by Premo Guard 24 oz – Fast Acting Bed Bug Treatment – Stain & Scent Free – Child & Pet Safe – Best Extended Protection – Natural & Non Toxic Formula
Price : $29.97 ($1.25 / Fl Oz)
- SAFE AND NATURAL. Made from natural ingredients that produce results. Safe to use around familia, and plants. Use as a general household cleaner and laundry additive.
- STAIN AND SCENT FREE. Natural insecticide produced by a team of entomologists. Get a good night’s sleep without worrying about bed bug or mites. Will not stain bedding and pillows. Apply directly to sheets, mattress and pillow covers. Scent free with no harmful fumes that come from traditional pesticides.
- POWERFUL INSECT KILLER. Pest treatment for home and commercial use. Field tested and proven to eliminate bed bug infestation, dust mites, scabies itch mites, spider mites, bird mites, asesino de chinches, los acaros, stink bugs, cockroaches, silverfish, fleas, and ants.
- GUARANTEED RESULTS. Effective for small and medium infestations. Kills adults, nymphs on contact, and eliminates eggs. Even kills pesticide resistant bugs. We ensure our products are supplied from Certified Natural Products Association (NPA) and Approved Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facilities. All our products are third party tested and approved.
- CLICK THE ORANGE ADD TO CART. When you order Premo Bed Bug, Lice & Mite Killer today you will receive excellent customer service and are protected by our money back guarantee.
Additional Info :
Safer Brand 51703 OMRI Listed Diatomaceous Earth – Ant, Roach, Bedbug, Flea, Silverfish, Earwig, & Crawling Insect Killer
Price : $9.47 ($0.14 / Ounce)
- Diatomaceous earth-based powder is a highly effective ant killer; 4-pound resealable bag
- Kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hours indoors or outdoors
- Also for bed bug, cockroach, flea, earwig, silverfish, cricket, millipede and centipede control
- Insects cannot develop an immunity to this product unlike traditional insect killers
- Formula contains 100% Diatomaceous Earth
Additional Info :
Bed Bug & Dust Mite Killer Natural Spray Treatment for Mattresses, Covers, Carpets & Furniture – Fast Extended Protection. Pet & Kids Safe – No Toxins or Chemicals 128 oz Gallon
Price : $39.95 ($0.31 / Fl Oz)
- ✅ KILLS BED BUGS & DUST MITES ON CONTACT – Fast Acting Formulation Kills All Stages From Eggs To Adults.
- ✅ AREAS TO USE – Use Anywhere In Your Home Including Mattresses, Box Frames, Pillows, Mattress Covers, Furniture, Dresser Drawers, Pet Beds, Seems Of Chairs & Couches, Between Cusions, Baseboards, Cracks, Crevice’s & Stuffed Animals. Will Not Stain.
- ✅ ALL-NATURAL FORMULATION, NO TOXINS – Product Is Made With Only All-Natural Ingredients And Does Not Include Any Questionable Toxins. No Dangerous Chemicals Or Poisons To Come In Contact With.
- ✅ EASY TO USE JUST SHAKE AND SPRAY – Comes With Comfortable Heavy Duty Trigger Sprayer That Is Guaranteed Not To Clog.
- ✅ 4.9 STAR LIFETIME AMAZON SELLER FEEDBACK RATING 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – OUR PRODUCT WORKS. Thousands of Customers Cannot Be Wrong. Not Satisfied? We’ll Refund Your Money, No Questions Asked
Additional Info :
Bed Bug Killer by EcoRaider 16 oz, Fast and Sure Kill with Extended Residual Protection, Natural & Non-Toxic, Child & Pet Friendly
Price : $19.95 ($1.25 / Fl Oz)
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE BED BUG KILLER — Journal of economic entomology published university study confirmed that EcoRaider is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100 percent efficacy
- PROVEN THROUGH USDA IR4 PHP PROGRAM — field tested by research entomologists for eradicating bed bug infestations in public housing buildings and recommend for sensitive environment
- KILL ALL STAGES INCLUSIVE & EVEN RESISTANT BED BUGS — Kills bed bug adults and nymphs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, kills bed bugs that are resistant to traditional pesticides. Proven highest performance in eliminating bed bug eggs
- EXTENDED DRY RESIDUAL PROTECTION — University study shows EcoRaider residual provides extended protection for two weeks on bed bugs even after dried
- NON-TOXIC, SAFE AND ECO-FRIENDLY — certified USDA BioBased insecticide, dermatologically safe; child and pet friendly; safe to use directly on mattress and box springs.
Additional Info :
HARRIS Black Label Bed Bug Killer, Liquid Spray with Odorless and Non-Staining Extended Residual Kill Formula (32oz)
Price : $19.96 ($0.62 / Fl Oz)
- Kills Resistant Bed Bugs & Their Eggs – Kills even the toughest “pyrethroid resistant” bed bugs and eggs that have built up a resistant to traditional pesticides
- Kills Quickly – Knocks down bed bugs fast when sprayed directly
- EPA Registered – Approved for use in homes with people and pets by the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 1021-2597-3). Always follow label directions
- Long Residual – Continues to kill bed bugs for up to 16 weeks after initial application
- Odorless Formula – Odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions
Additional Info :
Conclusively, Bed bugs are a nightmare, and they can turn your home into a nightmare. They ruin furniture, they bite you while you sleep, they smell terrible… and they’re just plain gross.