The termite damage that you face in your house is terrible. It can ruin your house. You will have to spend a lot of money on fixing of your home. However, if you want to save some premium in your budget, then you must know the best pesticide for termites. There are so many pesticides available in the market. But not all of them work best for the treatment of termites. This article will tell about the best pesticide for termites that helps you to treat the condition effectively.
For a homeowner, the services of an exterminator are not exactly cheap. Some companies like to accentuate their prices as much as they can by offering freedom from any kind of pests, but it is in vain at the end. This is because if you want to get rid of termites and other things, you will have to search for different companies to explore the market. And this may cost you more. But when you are buying a pesticide, you need to know about certain things before buying one for you.
How do I get rid of termites permanently?
Termites are some of the most destructive pests that can eat through your home. They can cause thousands of dollars in damage if you don’t take care of them right away.
Termites can be especially dangerous because they’re hard to see, so it’s easy to miss their presence until the damage has already been done. And that means you’ll have to pay a lot more than you would have if you’d caught them early on.
So how do you get rid of termites permanently? There are several ways:
Applying liquid or foam termiticides to your home’s exterior is one way to get rid of termites permanently. This method works best when combined with another option such as setting up termite baits (which slowly kill the colony).
Using essential oils or beneficial nematodes as an organic solution is another option for getting rid of termites permanently. These methods tend to be less effective than other methods, but they’re still worth considering since they’re natural and don’t involve harsh chemicals like most other options do.
Setting up termite baits to slowly kill the colony is probably the best option for getting rid of termites permanently because it doesn’t just eliminate one colony—it eliminates all colonies nearby as well. It’s also easy
Can insecticide kill termites?
Insecticides: Termite foams, such as Termidor, are an effective way to reach cracks and crevices where termites hide. The foam will fill the area before evaporating, leaving behind a chemical residue of insecticide that kills termites upon contact.
Termite foams are considered the most effective method for controlling both subterranean and drywood termites in residential areas. These chemicals are applied directly into the ground around a structure or home to kill termites that are located there. There are several different kinds of foams available but they all work in much the same way. The chemicals in these products permeate soil and other surfaces where they remain long enough to kill any insects that come into contact with them.
Can I spray for termites myself?
When you are dealing with an active termite infestation, you should always enlist the help of a professional pest control company rather than treat it yourself.
The reason for this is that there are many different types of termites and each requires a different treatment method. A professional pest control company has access to the latest and most effective treatments for these pests, as well as the experience to know how to treat them in your home.
Which insecticide is best to control termites in standing crop?
Endosulfan 35EC and chloropyriphos 20 EC are the best insecticides to control termites in standing crop.
Endosulfan 35EC is a contact insecticide and is used for controlling termites in standing crops. It is applied as a soil dressing at the time of first irrigation. It is recommended to mix 2.3 litre of endosulfan 35EC with 50 kg of soil for one hectare field. The recommended dosage is 2 g/kg soil at each irrigation interval.
Chloropyriphos 20 EC is also used for controlling termites in standing crops. It is recommended to mix 3 litre of chloropyriphos 20 EC with 50 kg of soil for one hectare field. The recommended dosage is 0.5 g/kg soil at each irrigation interval .
List of Pesticides for killing Termites
Pesticides for killing Termites are very useful to get rid of the pests from your home. They can be used in both indoor and outdoor applications. They are effective against termite colonies and they work effectively on larger areas.
Below is a list:
Bifen IT 128oz- Bifenthrin Insecticide Same as Talstar Pro
Price : $63.55
Additional Info :
Mighty Mint – 16oz Insect and Pest Control Peppermint Oil – Natural Spray for Spiders, Ants, and More – Non Toxic
Price : $18.98
- Extra Concentrated for Long-Lasting Protection
- Natural Ingredients Proven Effective in the Real World
- Large 16oz Bottle
- Powerful Essential Oil
Additional Info :
TERRO T300B Liquid Ant Killer, 12 Bait Stations
Price : $11.92
- Attracts & Kills – Kills common household ants including acrobat, crazy, ghost, little black, odorous house, pavement, and other sweet-eating ants
- Kills the Ants You See & the Ones You Don’t – As worker ants discover the bait, they share it with the rest of the colony to eliminate them all
- Works Fast – You should see a significant decrease in the number of ants visiting the bait stations within just a few days
- Ready to Use – Place the bait stations, watch it attract ants, and eliminate the entire colony
- Use Throughout Your Home – Place stations near areas where you’ve seen ant activity including along baseboards, in corners, on counters, and more
Additional Info :
Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2: With Comfort Wand, Kills Ants, Cockroaches, Spiders, Fleas & Ticks, Odor Free, 1.1 gal.
Price : $14.49 ($0.10 / Fl Oz)
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed bugs; the formula is odor free, won’t stain, and keeps listed bugs out
- KILLS BUGS INSIDE: Kills those annoying home-invading insects, including ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, scorpions, beetles, silverfish, centipedes and millipedes
- KEEPS BUGS OUTSIDE: Creates a bug barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevents new bugs for up to 12 months (applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces)
- NO STAINING OR STINK: This spray can be used indoors and out, leaves no residue, and has no odor; people and pets may re-enter treated areas after spray has dried
- WAND MAKES APPLICATION EASY: The Comfort Wand eliminates hand fatigue, and there’s no pumping required, making it easy to spray along your home’s perimeter–indoors and outside
Additional Info :
FMC Talstar Pro 3/4 Gal-Multi Use Insecticide
Price : $61.30
Additional Info :
Final words are, Pesticides for killing Termites are available in many forms like liquid, granules, aerosol, dusts etc. You should apply pesticides in cracks and crevices where you think that there may be a colony of termites. It is always better to hire professional exterminators who can help you in finding out the exact location of the colony before taking any step towards its elimination.