Christmas is the time of the year when you’re most likely to have a cat in your home. And while they’re cute and fluffy, they can also be destructive. They may chew or claw your Christmas tree and make it look like it’s been through a tornado.
Luckily, we have an easy solution for how to keep cats away from your Christmas tree: Cat Repellent For Christmas Tree. It’s simple and easy to use—just spray it on your tree, and any cats who come near will run away in fear.
Cat Repellent For Christmas Tree is made with essential oils, so it won’t harm your cat or dog if they get a little bit on their paws or fur. But it will keep them from chewing up your holiday decorations.
How do I train my cat not to mess with my Christmas tree?
Trying to keep your cat away from the Christmas tree can be a challenge, but there are several things you can do to make it easier.
The first thing is to spray the needles with deterrent spray. This will help keep your cat from chewing on them. You can also shake a can of coins or clap your hands loudly when your cat attempts to chew on the tree. This will startle her and may help discourage her from trying again.
You can also provide an alternative, cat safe catnip or cat grass plant nearby for her to chew instead, and praise her when she does.
How do you keep cats from chewing on Christmas tree wires?
Your Christmas tree might be a little less festive this year if your cat is chewing on the electrical cords.
Here are some tips to keep your cat from chewing on Christmas tree wires:
* Wrap the wires tightly around branches to limit dangling or loose pieces that can be irresistible to a cat.
* Pick steady lights — rather than twinkling or blinking lights — to lessen the chance your cat will want to play with them.
* Cover any cords leading from the tree to your outlet.
What can I put around my Christmas tree to keep pets away?
Aluminum foil is a great way to keep pets away from your Christmas tree. Just wrap the tree in aluminum foil and then, carefully remove it when you’re ready to put up your decorations.
This will keep dogs and cats away from your tree, because they don’t like the feel of aluminum foil on their feet.
Does cinnamon keep cats away from Christmas tree?
Cats and Christmas trees don’t get along. You know this, I know this, and every cat owner knows this. The smell of pine needles makes cats go wild—they think it’s a way to mark their territory or something.
So what can you do to keep those little fur balls from ruining your Christmas? Oranges and cinnamon. Oranges are not poisonous (although they can cause kidney failure in dogs if eaten in large quantities) and cinnamon has a strong odor that cats find offensive. If you place these two things around the base of your tree, it should keep them away from it—and keep your tree smelling like oranges and cinnamon instead of cat urine.
List of Cat Repellent For Christmas Tree
This product is made of a safe material that will not harm your cat or any other animal that may come in contact with it. It has been tested in a lab setting and proved to be non toxic and safe for use around pets and children.
Green Gobbler All-Natural, Cold Pressed Concentrated Orange Oil for Home and Outdoor Multi-Purpose Cleaning- Hundreds of Uses, Non-Toxic, 32 oz With Spray Bottle Included
Price : $26.99
- GREAT FOR USE IN AND AROUND the Home & Garden – Includes 22.5 oz Bottle of Concentrate + 22.5 oz Trigger Spray Bottle for mixing. Makes up to 20 bottles of ready to use cleaner.
- ALL NATURAL CLEANER THAT SMELLS GREAT by giving off a very pleasant fresh orange citrus scent that fills up your entire home. No synthetic dyes or fragrances are used in our product, ALL of the cleaning and deodorizing properties come directly from the peels of oranges.
- LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF USES. Orange oil cleaners are extremely versatile and can practically be used on ANY surface to clean or remove virtually any soils. Some of the many surfaces include: Metal, Glass, Marble, Granite, Porcelain, Tile, Brick, Concrete, Stucco, Rubber, Plastic, PVC, Stainless Steel, Chrome, Bronze, Brass, Carpets, Drapes, Clothing, Wood, Finished Wood, Sheetrock, Painted Surfaces, Mirrors, Leather, Vinyl & More.
- WE ARE HAPPY TO SHARE OUR FORMULA. THE ONLY INGREDIENTS ARE Cold Pressed ORANGE OIL & Coconut Derived Surfactant. THAT’S ALL. You can replace all those potentially toxic cleaning products with this Orange Oil cleaner.
- EXTREMELY POWERFUL DEGREASING & CLEANING due to the natural solvent. This product will remove all types of Dirt, Grease, Oil, Food, Odors, Ink, Glue, Crayon, Soap Scum & much more. Non streaking and leaves no residue. Adjust strength as needed depending on the task at hand. 30 DAY HASSLE FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – We value our customers and we stand behind ALL of our products 100% with no questions asked. If you are not pleased simply call or email us with your order number for a full refund.
Additional Info :
EverJoice Cat Repellent Spray, Anti Chew and Scratch, Training Aid for Cat & Kitten, Couch Plants Furniture Protector, Cat Spray Deterrent for Indoor & Outdoor Use
Price : $13.99 ($2.76 / Fl Oz)
- Ideal Formulation：EverJoice cat repellent spary use pure natural formula without adding alcohol. Spraying in an appropriate amount ican effectively drive away cats and is tailor-made for people who are allergic to cats. A must-have for training cats to good habits. Suitable for all cats whether spray kittens or mature felines. One spray can last for 2-3 days. Spray 1-3 times a day, and the effect of prohibiting gestures is better
- Useful for indoor and outdoor use： EverJoice cat deterrent spary can effectively prevent cats from entering the bedroom to sleep and the kitchen to steal food. Anti scratch the sofa and destroy plants in the house.Keep cat from entering your yard or garden to make a mess or poop. The cat has not been back after spraying on the spray, to effectively protect your yard or garden, furniture, sofa and plants
- Training necessities：Yell or swat is useless to stop your cat from making a mess. The cat owner needs to communicate patiently with the cat, and use this spray in combination with the prohibition gesture repeatedly. After a long time, the cat will develop a good habit even if it does not spray
- Suitable for most of cats Cats do not like the smell of pungent odors such as chili peppers and peppercorns. When they smell this unpleasant smell they will automatically go away, thus achieving the purpose of repelling the cat.
- To avoid animals getting substantial harm, we don’t use any strong composition in our spray. If our product doesn’t work on your pets efficiently, you can spray our product on the same place for more times. It’s a process to help your pets build a good behavior. So it needs time and your patience. If our product doesn’t work at all after one week use, please no hesitant to contact us for refund or replacement.
Additional Info :
Price : $7.99
- FOR CATS AND KITTENS – Safe for cats and kittens
- KEEPS PETS OFF OF FORBIDDEN AREAS – Effective Pet deterrent spray for furniture, carpets, trees, shrubs, garbage cans, and more
- 24-HOUR PROTECTION – Cat spray deterrent lasts all day when used daily
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE – Effective cat spray repellent for outdoor and indoor items
- MADE IN THE USA – Keep Off. is proudly made in the United States.
- Size: 6 ounces
Additional Info :
RCHRK Cat Deterrent Mat 12 Pack Black Pet Deterrent Mats for Ca ts and Dogs.Cat Spikes Scat Mat Repellent Outdoor Indoor Protector for Garden Farm Kitchen Fishtank and Christmas Tree
Price : $19.50 ($1.62 / Count)
- 【RCHRK Cat Deterrent Mat Advantages 】Our products are small and easy to assemble. The gift includes U-shaped nails, sticky hook and loop fasteners, and cable ties, which can be easily assembled and used.
- 【RCHRK Cat deterrent mat products include】12 pieces RCHRK Cat deterrent mat + 8 pieces ticky hook + 8 pieces cable ties
- 【RCHRK Cat deterrent mat size】1 piece size 7.9×6.1 Inches. 12 piece long edge overlay 7.9 Ft
- 【RCHRK Cat deterrent mat use 】Our cat spikes placed in your garden, sofa, farm can effectively prevent cats, dogs, pets, animals from destroying your items. Cat thorns will not cause bleeding and other damage to pets, but only have a deterrent effect on pets
- 【RCHRK Cat deterrent mat application scope】Our products are a deterrent to cats, dogs, chickens, ducks, crawling pets, animals. Can be placed indoors, outdoors, sofas, cars, kitchens, farms, furniture, wrap plants, Christmas trees
Additional Info :
Price : $54.95
- LCD DISPLAY: LCD display shows the correction level, battery level and a counter to show how many times your pet steps on the mat
- EASY TO USE: Place ScatMat on countertops, on the sofa, in doorways and near trash cans to teach curious dogs and cats which areas of your home are off-limits
- 7 CORRECTION MODES: Multiple correction levels allow you to set the training mat to tone only correction, low, medium or high static correction with or without tone
- TRAINING TOOL: When your pet steps on the mat, they will feel a safe yet startling correction that discourages them from entering the off-limits area
- SAFETY TIMEOUT: If your pet stays on the mat for more than 8 seconds the mat times out for 4 seconds; if your pet stays on the mat after that period of time, the correction will resume
- CURVED SIZE: Curved training mat measures 50 in L X 12 in W so you can easily place it in front of a Christmas Tree and other areas in your home
- BATTERY-OPERATED CONTROLLER: Controller easily attaches to the training mat using 2 hooks and 2 snap fasteners; controller requires 1, 9-Volt battery (battery not included)
- EASY TO CLEAN: When it’s time to clean your mat, remove the controller and wipe the mat with a damp cloth
Additional Info :
You know you’ve got a problem when your cat is making your Christmas tree look like a cat’s toilet.
Cats are adorable and we love them, but they don’t always love everything else we love. And while there’s nothing wrong with having a kitty at home, it can be really frustrating when your cat starts to pee on your favorite things—like your new Christmas tree.
Luckily, there are some ways to keep kitties out of trouble and stop them from ruining your holiday decor. Here are some tips for keeping cats out of the Christmas tree:
Keep the tree away from areas where cats like to sleep or play (like near a fireplace or another heat source).
Spray the tree with a homemade spray made from 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water (vinegar is supposed to smell bad to cats). If you can’t stand the smell of vinegar in your house, try putting some lemon peels inside the water bottle before shaking up the solution. If you’re feeling extra ambitious, you can make your own homemade cat repellent spray using essential oils like lavender or citrus scents like lemon or orange peel extract.