Terminix is a toxic chemical that will kill bed bugs on contact and stop them from feeding, but it can also be harmful to humans and animals. If you’re looking for an environmentally friendly way to treat your home, you’ll want to look into alternatives like diatomaceous earth or boric acid powder.
Terminix offers several different types of treatments for bed bugs:
-Heat treatments: Heat treatments involve using heat to kill the bugs. This can be done by using a heating device installed inside your home or by heating it from the outside with an exterminator’s portable heater.
-Bed bug bombs: These work by filling your house with pesticides that will kill any bed bugs you have in it when they explode at set intervals over a period of several hours. These are effective against large numbers of bugs but may not be effective if you only have a few in your home because they’re very expensive and don’t offer much coverage compared to other methods. They also pose health risks if used incorrectly.
The cost of Terminix’s bed bug treatment varies depending on what part of the country you live in and how many rooms need treatment.
Is Using a Terminix Effective for Bed Bugs?
Yes, using Terminix is effective for bed bugs.
Terminix uses a variety of methods to treat an infestation, including heat treatment and fumigation. Heat treatments use heaters placed in infested areas to kill off all stages of bed bugs, while fumigation uses chemicals such as pesticides and insecticides to kill all stages of bed bugs.
What Is the Benefit of Terminix?
Terminix’s pest control services can help you enjoy your home and property without worry. With our pest control experts, you’ll get:
– A proactive approach to pest control
– The latest technology to find pests, identify problems, and treat them
– Pest control service plans that fit your needs
– A commitment to protecting your family and pets with safe products
Terminix Bed Bug Treatment Preparation
There are many things you can do to prepare for Terminix’s bed bug treatment. First and foremost, you should make sure your home is clean and tidy. This means vacuuming, dusting, and wiping down all surfaces with an anti-bacterial solution.
Next, it’s important to check your mattress and box spring for signs of bed bugs. If you have any doubts about whether or not you have a problem, contact Terminix for help.
Once you’re sure that your home has been thoroughly inspected for signs of bed bugs, it’s time to prepare for Terminix’s treatment plan. The first step is to remove anything from your home that can’t be treated by Terminix’s methods—this includes electronics that aren’t compatible with heat treatments (such as laptops), furniture that can’t be treated with heat or steam (such as antique pieces), clothing that can’t be laundered at high temperatures (such as wool sweaters), and toys that can’t be heated or steamed (such as stuffed animals). You’ll want to move these items into storage so they don’t get damaged during the process of eliminating your bed bug problem.
List of Product for Bed Bug Treatment and Where to Buy
This list is not exhaustive and may not include all products available, you can also purchase by clicking the buy now icon.
TERRO T300B Liquid Ant Killer, 12 Bait Stations
Price : $11.92
- Attracts & Kills – Kills common household ants including acrobat, crazy, ghost, little black, odorous house, pavement, and other sweet-eating ants
- Kills the Ants You See & the Ones You Don’t – As worker ants discover the bait, they share it with the rest of the colony to eliminate them all
- Works Fast – You should see a significant decrease in the number of ants visiting the bait stations within just a few days
- Ready to Use – Place the bait stations, watch it attract ants, and eliminate the entire colony
- Use Throughout Your Home – Place stations near areas where you’ve seen ant activity including along baseboards, in corners, on counters, and more
Additional Info :
Catchmaster Tree Banding Insect Adhesive Barrier – Protective Sticky Glue Trap- Full KIT Includes: 4-15oz pails / 1 Spreader / 1,000 Foot Roll of Plastic Wrap
Price : $29.99
- SAVE YOUR TREES – Traps Thousands of Insects: Spotted Lanternfly, Cankerworms, Gypsy Moths, Winter Moths, Black Vine Weevil, Ants, Stink bugs, caterpillars, cutworms and other crawling insects
- FULL 6 PEICE KIT – Our heavy tree-banding kit includes everything that you need to keep your trees safe from crawling insects – INCLUDES: 4 – 16oz Pails / 1 Glue Spreader / 1,000 foot Roll of Plastic Wrap
- LONG LASTING – Our weather proof formula ensures that the insect barrier adhesives lasts all season long
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Our proprietary formula is all natural, Non-Toxic and safe to use around pets, animals, and children.
- MADE IN THE USA – As with many of our products the glue board is proudly made in the USA
Additional Info :
SUMMIT CHEMICAL CO 117-6 30OZ Mosquito Bits
Price : $17.05
- Quick acting formula
- EPA registered in all 50 states
- Available in a 30oz size
Additional Info :
Wondercide – Ready to Use Flea, Tick, and Mosquito Yard Spray with Natural Essential Oils – Mosquito and Insect Killer, Treatment, and Repellent – Plant-Based – Safe for Pets, Plants, Kids – 32 oz
Price : $34.99
- KILLS & REPELS. A flea and tick preventative and a treatment, this pest-repellent spray is powered by natural essential oils and protects your pets and family.
- SPRAY & PLAY. Safe for cats, dogs and people of all ages, with no wait time for drying or reentry into sprayed areas and environments. Just attach directly to a garden hose, spray your backyard, and enjoy. Keep the bottle & Refill the sprayer with our Flea and Tick Spray Concentrate.
- TREATS UP TO 5,000 SQUARE FEET. Can be safely used on lawns, gardens, grass, patios, dog kennels, vegetables, flowers, siding, brick, paint and more. Treat an existing pest infestation or for prevention. Application coverage depends on water pressure and walking speed.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS. No artificial colors, fragrances or harsh pesticides. Made in the USA from powerful, sustainable, plant-based ingredients. Safe when sprayed outdoors around pets, kids, and beneficial insects like bees and butterflies. Cruelty-Free and biodegradable. Keep the bottle & Refill the sprayer with our Flea and Tick Spray Concentrate.
- POWERFULLY EFFECTIVE WITH THE PUREST, NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS. Powered by cedar oil, Wondercide is safe pest protection that’s proven to work, especially for flea, tick, and mosquito removal. Packaging May Vary.
Additional Info :
Safer Brand 51703 OMRI Listed Diatomaceous Earth – Ant, Roach, Bedbug, Flea, Silverfish, Earwig, & Crawling Insect Killer
Price : $9.47 ($0.14 / Ounce)
- Say Goodbye to Bugs – Kills a variety crawling insects including roaches, ants, fleas, silverfish, earwigs, bedbugs, and more
- Attracts and Kills – Made from diatomaceous earth and selected baits, this powder causes insects to dehydrate and die within 48 hours after contact
- Mechanical Killer – Unlike many traditional chemical insecticides, insects cannot build an immunity to diatomaceous earth
- Use Where Insects Hide – DE can be used indoors or outdoors. Apply in cracks and crevices, along baseboards, or create a barrier around entry points
- Peace of Mind – This powder is OMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening so you can use it without worry
Additional Info :
The cost of Terminix bed bug treatment can vary depending on how you want your infestation to be handled and how much time you want to take to get rid of them. The costs will also vary based on the size of the home and its location. Regardless of where you live, though, there are a number of factors that will impact how much Terminix bed bug treatment costs you.