Dogs have fleas. There, I said it. I needed to get this off my chest, and now that it’s here, we can discuss it openly and calmly like grown adults. Did you know that dogs have fleas? It’s true! What if I told you that dogs get fleas because of some of the behaviors we humans encourage? The world would be a better place for us and our furry friends if we stopped encouraging these behaviors. Here are 5 of the most common ways we get fleas from our dogs. As we know, dogs can have fleas for a variety of reasons — genetics, diet, hygiene, and exposure to other pets. The reality is this condition isn’t limited to feral dogs; fleas are a common occurrence among your cherished family friend. Fleas feed on blood and produce eggs which can lead to some serious problems if not dealt with. The dog flea collar is an ancient device that functions remarkably well. It is not merely a strip of dried blood, or a single herbal concoction, but rather a multidimensional collation of different elements working together to ensure continuous effectiveness. Those poop machines known as dogs can transmit various parasites to people and other dogs. Common parasites include hookworms, roundworms and heartworms. None of these things are good. They cause itching, rash, respiratory problems and even death. You love your dog right? Of course you do, who would give up an awesome pet like that. But do you treat all illness in your dog the same? If you took your dog to the vet and they gave you a list of possible afflictions, did you start treating him first and then look at the list? Most likely because you didn’t want to wait until it was too late to cure something like rabies or distemper.
Dogs Have Fleas
Dogs have fleas.
We all know it. It’s a fact of life. But it doesn’t have to be that way! With the right equipment and the right knowledge, you can keep your dog flea-free and happy.
That’s where [company name] comes in. We’ve been in the business of making quality products for our four-legged friends for over a decade now, and we’re proud to say that our products are made from quality materials and are built to last. Our goal is to help you keep your dog happy, healthy, and free of pesky insects like fleas—and we believe that when you give your dog the best tools available, you’ll get the best results possible.
Dogs have fleas, and we’re here to help!
We know the struggle of having to deal with these tiny little buggers on your beloved pup. Sometimes it seems like they just pop up out of nowhere. But what if we told you there was a way to make sure that didn’t happen? What if we told you there was a way to keep your dog’s fur soft, shiny and clean without having to deal with any pesky fleas?
Well, our products are here for that very purpose. Our unique formula is made from only the best quality materials, so you can rest assured that your dog will be cared for in the best way possible.
Dogs Have Fleas
Dogs have fleas is a unique brand of quality products for dogs. All of our products are made from high quality materials, and we stand by our products 100%. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we will refund you in full.
Dogs have fleas, and that’s no fun for anyone.
But now, you can keep your dog clean, safe, and happy with our new line of flea-repelling clothing. Our products are made from high-quality material that is designed to repel fleas while also keeping your pet warm and comfortable.
Our line includes:
Dogs have fleas!
You can’t see them, but they’re there.
And they’re taking over your dog’s life.
But we have a solution.
Our new line of flea collars, flea shampoo, and flea spray can help your dog get back to its old self in no time.
List Of Dogs Have Fleas
Wondercide – Flea, Tick and Mosquito Spray for Dogs, Cats, and Home – Flea and Tick Killer, Control, Prevention, Treatment – with Natural Essential Oils – Pet and Family Safe – Peppermint 16 oz
- KILLS & REPELS. Using natural essential oils, this spray is proven to kill by contact, repel and prevent 98-100% of fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. It eliminates the entire pest life cycle, including eggs, larvae and adults.
- TREAT NATURE WITH NATURE. A safe and effective alternative to collars, pills, chewables, and drops that’s powered by nature. Holistic vet approved. Enjoy worry-free peace of mind knowing your pets and home are protected with our non-harsh formula.
- SAFE FOR DOGS, CATS OF ALL AGES. Gentle enough to use on puppies, kittens, and senior pets as often as needed, yet powerful enough to fully eliminate pests on the skin and fur. Safe to use around the entire family. Kid-safe. Mom owned, Mom approved.
- 3-IN-1 PLANT-BASED SOLUTION. For dogs, cats, and home! A home remedy that kills fleas throughout the house on carpet, furniture, bedding, and flooring. Also a repellent in pet environments like dog kennels or cat condos. Invigorating Peppermint scent freshens homes.
- POWERFULLY EFFECTIVE. Powered by nature and proven to work. Give your pet the best advantage in protection against fleas and ticks with our non-harsh formula. Cruelty-free, biodegradable, and Made in the U.S.A.
Additional Info :
TevraPet Activate II Flea and Tick Prevention for Extra Large Dogs over 55 pounds, 4 Monthly Doses of Fast Acting Treatment
- Compare to K9 Advantix: Activate II uses Imidacloprid, Permethrin, and Pyriproxyfen – the same safe, fast acting and effective active ingredients used in Advantix II for Dogs. Activate II for Dogs starts to kill fleas and ticks within 24 hours, and continues actively protecting your dog for up to 30 days with each application
- Vet approved for extra large dogs 55 pounds and over: Activate II topical flea drops were developed by veterinarians to repel and kill fleas and ticks on contact, no flea bites required. Oral flea meds, pills, and chews only work after your pet is bitten by a pest, exposing your dog to potential flea borne illnesses
- Break the Flea Lifecycle: Activate II stops and controls infestations by breaking the flea life cycle. Our flea treatment use an insect growth regulator (IGR) to prevent re-infestation by killing flea eggs and larvae so your dog can KICK the ITCH
- Waterproof and easy to use: Simply apply the topical drops to the base of your dog’s neck, and the medicine will travel across the skin – remaining safe and effective for 30 days. You can bathe your dog within 30 minutes after applying Activate II – it will be not wash off and does not give off any unpleasant scent
- Made in America, satisfaction guaranteed: TevraPet Activate II is proudly made in the USA to the exacting standards we demand for our own pets. We are proud of our products and stand behind them 100% – if you are unsatisifed for any reason please contact us for prompt, courteous assistance and a no-questions asked refund
Additional Info :
Natural Care Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs and Cats | Flea Treatment for Dogs and Cats | Flea Killer with Certified Natural Oils | 14 Ounces
- A WORKING SOLUTION – Natural Care Flea & Tick Home Spray works with you to kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact. And it repels mosquitoes. Just apply it wherever the pests are found, inside and out.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS – The formula uses the natural power of plant extracts, like peppermint oil and clove extract, to get the job done.
- NO STAINS – It’s safe to use on pet bedding, pillows, blankets, carpets, rugs, dras, upholstery, countertops, and so much more. And you don’t have to worry about it leaving a stain.
- SAFE TO USE – You can use it on your dogs and cats, 12 weeks and older, as directed. Since it’s a plant-based formula, it’s safe to use around the whole family.
- QUALITY – The bottle is packaged in such a way that it won’t leak when it’s shipped to you.
Additional Info :
Veterinary Formula Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs and Cats, 16 oz – Dog and Cat Flea Shampoo with Pyrethrum to Kill Fleas, Ticks On Contact – Cleanses and Exfoliates
- MAXIMUM FLEA & TICK CONTROL – With up to 3x more active ingredients, this flea and tick shampoo is formulated with pyrethrum – a natural insecticide – to kill and control fleas and ticks on-contact, soothe irritated skin while cleansing & exfoliating.
- WORKS FAST – Give your pet relief from symptoms including droppings/flea dirt in dog’s coat, allergic dermatitis, excessive scratching, licking or biting at skin, hair loss, tapeworms and pale gums. Follow directions on bottle for best results.
- SOAP AND PARABEN FREE – This flea and tick shampoo for dogs and cats is paraben and soap-free. It contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents, only the gentlest naturally derived cleansers specifically formulated for your pet’s skin.
- FORMULATED FOR PETS – This pet shampoo is safe for dogs, cats, ferrets and horses 12 weeks & older. This pH balanced treatment is ideal for your dog’s skin as human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH level (more acidic).
- EFFECTIVE & AFFORDABLE – Veterinary Formula Clinical Care premium medicated products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients, available at an affordable price. We know dogs and cats are more than just pets because we are pet parents too.
Additional Info :
Additional Info :