Ants can be quite a nuisance. The first time you see one, it’s easy to mock, but the next time happens, it gets annoying. You see there are different types of ants that invade and trouble your space. In fact there is not just a species of ant, but ants are another creature classified as pests. If you have the same problem and want to get rid of ants, there are several home remedies for killing them permanently. But if you want an instant death for the ant, vinegar is the temporary solution until you find a permanent solution. Ants cannot stand acidity level of vinegar which makes it as one of the best and most efficient home remedies in getting rid of them. Instead of paying a costly technician to professionally do the job, apply borax to your yard. This dry powder is used to eliminate harmful insects and is more economical than baits or barrier treatments. Learn how to kill ants with home remedies, which include vinegar, sugar and peanut butter. Some work better than others and some can be time consuming or messy. Unless you’re very patient or have a lot of time on your hands, it’s probably best to spray with an ant killer poison.
Home Remedies For Killing Ants Outside
One of the most effective ways to kill ants outside is to dig a trench around your house and fill it with water. This serves two purposes:
- it kills some of the ants, and
- it makes them go somewhere else.
You can also put oil on top of the water for better results. If you don’t want to dig a hole in your yard (it does take time), then try pouring petroleum jelly into cracks where ants may be coming in or around your patio or garden area so that they have no other choice but to die by drowning themselves in this toxic substance!
Sprinkle Yellow Cornmeal
You can also use cornmeal to keep ants away from your home. Sprinkle the yellow powder around the outside of your house (avoiding areas where children or pets play). The ants will eat it, but because they can’t digest it, they will die.
This method has two uses: first, you can use cornmeal to get rid of ants that are already inside your house; second, it works as an ant deterrent once they’re gone—the smell remains and keeps future invaders away. To do this effectively, sprinkle some yellow powder in a line around the outside of your home every three feet or so.
Pour Boric Acid
If you have an ant infestation outside, you can use boric acid to kill them. Boric acid is a common household item that is poisonous to insects, but completely safe for humans and pets. You can buy it online or at most hardware stores. When mixed with water, the resulting solution will be safe and effective for killing ants on contact. To mix the solution, dissolve one part boric acid powder in nine parts hot water (you will not need all of this mixture). Once mixed, allow it to cool down before applying it to areas where you see ants congregating. The exact amount of liquid needed depends on how many areas are affected by your ant problem—the more places there are where ants are crossing paths with people or pets, the more often they will require treatment with this mixture.
Mix Vinegar and Water
Mixing equal parts vinegar and water is a great option for spraying down ant hills. The mixture will kill the ants and prevent them from returning to their former homes. To create this solution, simply fill a spray bottle with equal parts vinegar and water, shake well, then spray down the ant hills or other areas where you’ve seen ants congregating.
Combine Baking Soda and Powdered Sugar
Combine baking soda and powdered sugar in a 1:1 ratio. This is a perfect combination to go after ants that have invaded your home or yard. Baking soda is poisonous to ants, and the powdered sugar will attract them more than anything else you could offer them for a snack. Use a spoon to sprinkle the mixture into cracks and crevices where you found your colonies of ants, but be careful not to get it all over yourself since it will irritate your skin! If you want it thicker, add some water until it becomes paste-like before spreading on surfaces around your house where the little pests might take refuge.
All of these remedies are super easy to make.
All of these remedies are super easy to make and require ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. You can make all these remedies in a few minutes, and they’re cheap. They’re also safe to use around the home and around pets.
Additional Info :
- ANTI AGING FACE SERUM – Vitamin C blends with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, and Jojoba Oil in an anti aging, skin brightening formula designed to improve wrinkles and dark spots
- OUR CUSTOMERS KNOW BEST – Don’t just take our word for it, see thousands of reviews from real Amazon customers rave about brighter, fresher looking skin
- PLANT-BASED FORMULATION – No added synthetic colors, fragrances, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, or GMOs. Our active botanicals combine in a silky smooth anti-aging serum that can be used day or night.
- CERTIFIED CRUELTY FREE by Leaping Bunny, our Vitamin C facial serum is also formulated, manufactured and bottled in the USA for guaranteed freshness
- EXTENDED MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE – Love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this product isn’t a good fit for your skin, we offer a 90-day money-back refund. The expiration date is printed on the barcode sticker attached to the packaging.
Additional Info :
- Original prescription strength: MiraLAX provides effective, predictable constipation relief
- Unblocks your system naturally: MiraLAX (PEG 3350) works with the water in your body to hydrate, soften, and ease stool through the colon
- No harsh side effects: Relieve constipation without causing cramping, bloating, sudden urgency, and gas. Health Concern: Constipation
- Mixes into anything: MiraLAX powder easily dissolves into any hot or cold beverage with no taste or grit. MiraLAX is gluten free, sugar free, and preservative free
- The 26.9 ounce bottle contains 45 doses
Additional Info :
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed bugs; the formula is odor free, won’t stain, and keeps listed bugs out
- KILLS BUGS INSIDE: Kills those annoying home-invading insects, including ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, scorpions, beetles, silverfish, centipedes and millipedes
- KEEPS BUGS OUTSIDE: Creates a bug barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevents new bugs for up to 12 months (applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces)
- NO STAINING OR STINK: This spray can be used indoors and out, leaves no residue, and has no odor; people and pets may re-enter treated areas after spray has dried
- WAND MAKES APPLICATION EASY: The Comfort Wand eliminates hand fatigue, and there’s no pumping required, making it easy to spray along your home’s perimeter–indoors and outside
Additional Info :
- Extra Concentrated for Long-Lasting Protection
- Natural Ingredients Proven Effective in the Real World
- Large 16oz Bottle
- Powerful Essential Oil
Additional Info :