Flea’s are one of the most popular illness germs that cause havoc in your house and can inflict a lot of pain to your beloved pets. Here we will discuss various home remedies for treating fleas on cats without bathing. You can also use homemade flea spray for house and how to get rid of fleas in the house fast Fleas are a nightmare for pet owners, and they can bring annoying bites to humans. But that is not the most worrying part. Fleas can be one of the leading causes of serious diseases in cats. Even their saliva can be dangerous. That’s why preventing fleas from invading your house is important, and despite the name, you don’t need to bathe your cat. There are several natural home remedies for those who don’t want to spend a lot on kits and treatments to get rid of fleas on cats at home.
Home Remedies For Treating Fleas On Cats
Fennel seeds are a natural flea repellent. They can be used to make a tea, which you can then add to your pet’s food or drink. This works especially well for cats who do not like drinking water but will eat their dry food with it added. You can also sprinkle fennel seeds directly on your cat’s coat after meals (though this may cause some itching).
Thyme spray is a natural pesticide that can help keep your cat free of fleas. It also has the added benefit of smelling great, so it’s not only good for your cat but also for you!
To make thyme spray, you will need:
- A small spray bottle
- Thyme leaves – 2 tablespoons (30 mL) per 1 cup (250 mL) of water
Garlic juice is a natural flea repellent and also kills the fleas on contact. If your cat has anemia, do not use garlic as it will make their condition worse. To repel fleas, feed your cat 2-3 garlic pills once a day. You can also crush one clove of garlic and mix it with water; use a dropper to feed this to your cat once or twice daily until the fleas are gone.
Vinegar has been used for years as a natural flea treatment, so you will likely have some on hand. Despite its popularity, however, vinegar is not the best option for DIY flea control.
The first step in using vinegar is to make a solution of 1 part white vinegar and 4 parts water. Pour this into an empty spray bottle and shake it vigorously to mix the ingredients well. Spray this mixture onto your cat’s coat and let dry before allowing her back inside (otherwise she’ll track it all over your home).
You can also mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 3 parts water—a ratio that may be slightly less effective but will still kill fleas effectively enough for most purposes. Just keep in mind that apple cider vinegar smells stronger than regular white vinegar and may leave behind an unpleasant odor on your pet’s fur if you’re not careful when applying it!
Lemon water is great for getting rid of fleas on cats. It has a natural cleansing property that works well to kill any remaining insects and their eggs.
- Squeeze lemons from fresh lemons, or buy them in bulk at the grocery store if they’re cheaper there. You’ll need about 2 tablespoons per cup of water to make lemon juice (if using other types of citrus fruit, adjust accordingly—grapefruit has more acid than lemon but less oil).
- Put your spray bottle in the sink and fill it with 1 cup of hot water and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice or other citrus fruit juices such as grapefruit, orange, lime and grapefruit juices. Shake well before each use so it mixes evenly with your spray bottle’s contents3456
Your general health as a whole plays a big role in how healthy your pet can be.
- Your general health as a whole plays a big role in how healthy your pet can be.
- Feeding your pet healthy food is very important, but you should also make sure he has access to clean water and enough rest.
- When it comes to fleas on cats, regular vet visits are key: they will help detect any problems early on so that they can be treated quickly before they get out of hand.
- Listening to your pets needs is extremely important when it comes to fleas on cats because this can help you anticipate any potential problems before they occur.
- In addition, keeping up with grooming needs such as brushing its fur regularly will help prevent future infestations from happening in the first place by making sure all parasites are removed from their bodies immediately after entering them
- GENTLE PROTECTION: Vet’s Best Flea & Tick Home Spray uses certified natural ingredients to kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Whether facing an active infestation or are applying for routine prevention, our spray is scientifically proven effective against pests but gentle enough to use around the whole family.
- CERTIFIED NATURAL OILS: Each steam-distilled essential oil is selected for its potent pest-fighting properties and is 100% Certified Natural.
- TOTAL HOME DEFENSE: Applies easily on surfaces, indoors and out, including dog bedding, crates, furniture, blankets, upholstery, carpets, outdoor surfaces, and more. Also gentle enough to be applied directly on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
- MADE IN THE USA: Our products are proudly manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internationally sourced ingredients.
Additional Info :
- HEAL AND SOOTHE – Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic and Antifungal Medicated Spray for dogs and cats with chlorhexidine gluconate deodorizes and helps relieve bacterial pyoderma and allergic or fungal dermatitis.
- FAST ACTING – This antiseptic and antifungal spray works fast to help relieve symptoms including redness, malodorous discharge from lesions, itchiness, pustules, loss hair, greasiness and/or scaly skin caused by wounds, endocrine diseases, or allergies.
- VETERINARY RECOMMENDED – This paraben-free antibacterial spray for dogs and cats is spot-on-safe so it will not remove topical spot-on flea and tick treatments. Keratin and Aloe Vera help heal and soothe, and the topical spray does not sting.
- FOR DOGS & CATS – Medicated antiseptic and antifungal spray is for topical use on both dogs and cats over 12 weeks of age. The pleasant smell and soothing, effective relief of symptoms will make you and your pets happy. Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C
- EFFECTIVE & AFFORDABLE – Veterinary Formula Clinical Care premium medicated products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients, available at an affordable price. We know dogs and cats are more than just pets because we are pet parents too.
Additional Info :
Additional Info :
- ELIMINATES ODORS: Use directly on cat pee or dog poop. The pet urine odor eliminator for your home defeats some of the worst odors and leaves the sweet smell of fresh oranges behind. A miracle that works for getting rid of nasty smells when housebreaking a new doggie.
- MULTIPLE USES: Tired of overpowering animal smells? Our dog and cat odor eliminator combats the bad kitty stench left in the litter box, dog urine in the yard, on kennel surfaces, or anywhere else the stink of pet waste is a problem.
- INCREDIBLY STRONG: Created to eliminate the toughest smells, this cat and dog odor eliminator for home can even defeat outdoor or indoor stenches filling barns, stables or other animal shelters. Note: Do not use in diffusers or directly on pets.
- COUNTLESS SURFACES: Ready to use. No mixing required!These pet supplies for dogs and cats work their magic on carpet, wood floors, concrete, tile, couch upholstery, mattress bedding, pillows, car interiors, garbage cans, driveways, and lawn grass.
- A NATURAL SMELL ELIMINATOR: Made with natural orange oil, the Angry Orange odor eliminator is a safe, friendly and citrus-smelling alternative to other carpet odor eliminators. Note: Cats & Birds may be sensitive to concentrated levels of certain ingredients.
Additional Info :
- A WORKING SOLUTION – Natural Care Flea & Tick Home Spray works with you to kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact. And it repels mosquitoes. Just apply it wherever the pests are found, inside and out.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS – The formula uses the natural power of plant extracts, like peppermint oil and clove extract, to get the job done.
- NO STAINS – It’s safe to use on pet bedding, pillows, blankets, carpets, rugs, dras, upholstery, countertops, and so much more. And you don’t have to worry about it leaving a stain.
- SAFE TO USE – You can use it on your dogs and cats, 12 weeks and older, as directed. Since it’s a plant-based formula, it’s safe to use around the whole family.
- QUALITY – The bottle is packaged in such a way that it won’t leak when it’s shipped to you.
Additional Info :