The price of an exterminator can vary depending on what kind of treatment you need done to rid yourself of the pests in your home or business. A professional will be able to inspect your property before giving you a quote on what it would cost for them to get rid of any unwanted guests that may be lurking around your house or business.
You should always ask questions about what kind of services they offer before hiring them so that you know exactly what their prices include as well as what they do not include when giving quotes out over the phone so that there are no surprises later down the road when hiring a company for these services.
If you have German or Brown Banded Cockroaches, you’re looking at $200-$300 for professional treatment. If it’s American or Oriental Cockroaches, the price goes up to $300-$400 for treatment. And if it’s Asian Giant Roaches, expect to pay $400-$500 for treatment.
But those prices don’t take into consideration that our professionals will also treat the surrounding area to prevent re-infestation from other sources. All of this comes with our 100% guarantee that your roach problem will be solved once and for all.
Is An Exterminator Worth It For Roaches?
Yes, an exterminator is worth it for roaches. Roaches are gross, they can cause people to get sick, and they are hard to get rid of. A professional exterminator will be able to take care of the problem and keep it from coming back.
When you hire a professional exterminator, they will come into your home or business and do a full inspection to find where the roaches are hiding. The exterminator can then treat those areas so that the pests don’t return.
If left untreated, the roaches will continue to breed and cause more problems in your home or business. They can also spread disease, contaminate food with their feces, damage furniture and appliances with their saliva, and cause allergies with their droppings. Hiring an exterminator is a lot cheaper than replacing damaged items or having someone fall ill from exposure to these pests.
How Long Does It Take For An Exterminator To Get Rid Of Roaches?
It’s not uncommon for people to ask how long it takes for an exterminator to get rid of roaches. The answer is simple: it depends on how severe the infestation is, and how well you work with your exterminator.
In most cases, you can expect the process to take anywhere from 2-4 weeks. That’s a pretty broad range, so let’s break it down into more specific terms:
If there are only a few roaches roaming around in your home or business, it might take just one or two treatments to make them go away forever. However, if you have an infestation problem that was left untreated for some time (or if there are many different types of pests present), it may take several treatments over several weeks before everything is gone once and for all.
List Of Ant Killer & Trap Products
The average cost of exterminators for cockroaches is $200.
Exterminators charge a wide range of prices, but the average cost of exterminating cockroaches is about $200. However, this number can vary widely depending on the size of your home and how many rooms need to be treated.
Price : $5.89 ($2.94 / Count)
- Works Fast – This fast-acting traps eliminate fruit fly infestations. You should notice a dramatic decrease in fruit fly populations within a few days
- Long-Lasting Lure – The ready-to-use, non-staining lure attracts adult fruit flies. Each trap lasts up to 45 days, giving you up to 90 days of protection.
- Discreet Design – The attractive, apple-shaped trap design will look at home in any kitchen. It also blends in with the fruit these pests love
- Monitor Catches – Each fruit fly trap has a built-in window, allowing you to easily keep an eye on catches and lure levels
- Locate Breeding Areas – These traps are most effective when placed near fruit fly breeding areas, including near fruit bowls, trash cans, on kitchen counters and sinks, and other locations where fruit is stored
Additional Info :
EcoVenger Roach & Ant Killer, Kills on Contact, Extended 4-Week Deterrence, Kills Ants & Other Indoor&Outdoor Crawling Insects, Natural & Non-Toxic, Pleasant Botanical Scent, Safe for Children & Pets
Price : $14.65
- 【Effectively Eliminates Roaches】: Cockroaches transmit a good number of harmful pathogens. It is something you do not tolerate to see in your kitchen, dining room or food storage. EcoVenger kills roaches on contact and repels them from entering treated areas for 4 weeks or longer. Unlike roach bait products that actually attract them, EcoVenger immediately cuts down roach activities. As an Amazon customer commented: “Not one nasty bug has been seen or heard from since we first sprayed.”
- 【For Home or for Commercial】: Easy to use remedy for roach infestations at home, restaurant or other commercial properties. Ideal for using as a flushing agent for restaurant re-open or property post-flood recovery to wipe out severe infestation without restriction or vacancy concern. Super effective for pesticide-resistant populations that has been repeatedly treated with pyrethroid-class pesticides. Can also use to eliminate other common crawling insect pests or perimeter pest control purpose.
- 【Proven by Published University Studies】：EcoVenger (Formerly EcoRaider) is rated #1 “the most effective among many other natural products”, stated in a leading university study published by the Journal of Economic Entomology. More studies have demonstrated that its efficacy is comparable to or higher than most popular chemical pesticides (Deltamethrin, Cyfluthrin and Chlorfenapyr). When comes to pesticide-resistant super bugs, it outperforms chemical pesticides by several folds.
- 【Natural & Non-Toxic but Highly Efficacious】：Its active ingredients are our proprietary combination of botanical insecticidal compounds that are organically extracted from aromatic plants. The compounds combination is lethal to insects by blocking their neuron transmitter but does not affect humans, animals, fish or birds.
- 【Your Safety is Our Priority】：EcoVenger went through strict examination by an EPA authorized lab to ensure that it causes no toxicity in dermal sensitization, oral intake, skin irritation, eye irritation or inhalation. Therefore the product can be safely used around children and the elderly. It is also pet, bird and fish friendly so you can use it almost anywhere with peace of mind. No need to vacate before spraying. No staining on most surfaces. Plus it has fast dissipating pleasant scent.
Additional Info :
Cockroach infestations are usually the result of poor sanitation, so it’s important to start by cleaning your house carefully. This will remove food sources and hiding places for the roaches, which will make them easier to exterminate.
You should also look into hiring an exterminator, who can help you eradicate the infestation and prevent future ones from occurring. Cockroaches are generally very difficult to get rid of, so hiring a professional is recommended.