My name is George and I would like to share with you the best way to kill fleas on cats naturally. It may sound unbelievable, but it worked for me and will work for you too. I was 18 when this problem of fleas on cats appeared in my life. First of all, I was fed up with pouring money down the drain every month when I bought flea spray for cats and other similar products that didn’t help at all. Not only did they not help, but they were also expensive in my opinion! That’s why I decided to find an alternative solution that was cheaper, faster, more effective, and healthier (for both me and my pet). Have fleas been bugging your cats? If so, this article will help you find a natural way to kill fleas on cats. It can be an uphill task to get rid of these ugly parasites. These evil creatures are tiny and live in your house among the people and pets. Their bites cause allergies and some of their eggs end up hatching inside your sofa or beddings. A cat can become infested with fleas from living in an environment that supports the growth of fleas, or from flea bites on a cat during a visit to a place where there are fleas. Adult fleas will jump on a cat and feed on it, causing the cat to scratch vigorously, which leads us to home remedies for fleas on cats.
How To Kill Fleas On Cat Naturally
1.DIY Flea Spray for Cats
- DIY Flea Spray for Cats
- Mix together 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add a few drops of lavender essential oil, lemon essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, and tea tree essential oil. Mix well until the solution is fully combined and pour into a spray bottle in order to use it on your cat’s fur after their bath or shower.
2.How To Kill Fleas In Yard
It is also important to get rid of fleas in your yard. Fleas are attracted to the warmth, carbon dioxide and moisture produced by animals. If you have a dog or cat at home then you would be familiar with how fleas can infest your house in no time. You need to eliminate any traces of these pests from your lawns, sidewalks and driveways as well. This can be done by using chemicals such as pesticides spray that kill both the adult fleas as well as their eggs.
Pesticide sprays are available over-the-counter from grocery stores and pet supply stores where they sell veterinary products for animals such as cats and dogs too but keep them away from children or other pets because they may cause harm if accidentally ingested by accident!
3.Diatomaceous Earth for Fleas on Cats
Diatomaceous Earth for Fleas on Cats
Diatomaceous Earth is a great natural flea killer. It can be used to kill adult fleas and their eggs, as well as any other pests that may be hiding in your cat’s fur. Diatomaceous earth kills fleas by absorbing their waxy coating, causing them to dry out and die. This method of killing pest insects is safe, non-toxic, and non-staining; however it can take many days before results are seen due to the fact that it is absorbed into the skin of pests before killing them.
4.Cedar wood oil
Cedar wood oil is a natural flea repellent that repels the insects, causing them to leave your cat alone. It has a strong scent and must be used sparingly as it can cause skin irritation in cats if overused.
To apply cedar wood oil:
- Put 1–2 drops of the oil on your cat’s fur between his shoulder blades once per week or twice daily for two weeks during flea season. You should always remove any excess from his fur with a damp cloth afterward, especially before letting him go outside again so he won’t attract more fleas due to his smell.
- For bedding and toys, use 1 drop per item once per month during flea season (or after washing if you have washed your cat’s things).
5.Lemon and Vinegar spray
- To make this spray, mix 8 ounces of water with 1 cup of white vinegar and 1/2 cup of lemon juice (or you can use lime or orange juice).
- Pour the mixture into a spray bottle, shake well, and then spray all over your cat’s fur, especially in areas where fleas are most likely to hide out such as between the toes and under their tail.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before rinsing off with warm water (you can rinse off sooner if needed but waiting 10 minutes allows it time to work its way deep down into your cat’s fur). Repeat daily until all signs of fleas have been eliminated from your pet’s coat.*Note: Be sure not to get any of the mixture in your cat’s eyes as it could cause irritation!
You can also keep your cat free of fleas by sprinkling eucalyptus oil on the pet’s bed. The strong smell of eucalyptus repels fleas and ticks, making it a great natural remedy for cats.
However, while eucalyptus oil is a good natural flea repellent, it will not work as well as professional products if you want to keep your home free of these pesky pests.
The above methods have been proven to be effective in killing fleas on your cat.
The above methods have been proven to be effective in killing fleas on your cat. They are natural and safe for your cat. They are easy to apply and safe for your family and environment
Additionally, the above methods are inexpensive, so you can easily use them at home without spending any extra money or effort.
- Topical flea treatment and prevention designed just for cats
- Long-lasting treatment protects against fleas through 6 weeks
- One-size-fits-all for all cats and kittens over 1. 8 lbs. and 8 weeks old
- Rounded tip applicator for comfortable, easy application
- Starts killing fleas in only 30 minutes and kills 98-100% of fleas in 12 hours in a controlled study
Additional Info :
- FAST-ACTING: One oral flea tablet starts killing fleas within 30 minutes of administration.
- SAFE TO USE: This oral flea medication is safe for kittens and cats from 2-25 lbs. 4 weeks and older, when used as directed.
- TREAT RE-INFESTATIONS FAST: If your pet gets re-invested with fleas simply apply another dose as often as once a day. CapAction Flea Pills are even safe for use on pregnant or breeding cats.
- EASY TO USE: Without the mess and rubbing off of a flea and tick topical treatment and without the need of a veterinarian prescription this cat flea tablet is administered orally to kill adult fleas fast.
- KILL FLEAS EFFICIENTLY: CapAction flea treatment has 6 doses and kills adult fleas that may cause allergy dermatitis.
Additional Info :
- The #1 name in flea & tick protection trusted by pet owners for over 20 years, this waterproof, fast-acting flea and tick treatment kills fleas, flea eggs, lice, and ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease.
- Designed for use only with cats and kittens, this long-lasting treatment is made for cats eight weeks or older, weighing 1.5 pounds or more.
- Made with two active ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene, this treatment stops infestations and prevents new ones.
- Applied on a single point on your pet, the treatment rapidly covers your cat’s entire body and deposits in the sebaceous glands. These glands as a reservoir, continuously replenishing the treatment onto your pet, working even if your cat gets wet.
- One dose of FRONTLINE Plus lasts 30 days.
Additional Info :
- GENTLE PROTECTION: Vet’s Best Flea & Tick Home Spray uses certified natural ingredients to kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Whether facing an active infestation or are applying for routine prevention, our spray is scientifically proven effective against pests but gentle enough to use around the whole family.
- CERTIFIED NATURAL OILS: Each steam-distilled essential oil is selected for its potent pest-fighting properties and is 100% Certified Natural.
- TOTAL HOME DEFENSE: Applies easily on surfaces, indoors and out, including dog bedding, crates, furniture, blankets, upholstery, carpets, outdoor surfaces, and more. Also gentle enough to be applied directly on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
- MADE IN THE USA: Our products are proudly manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internationally sourced ingredients.
Additional Info :
- 6-month supply of advantage II topical large cat flea prevention
- Easy-to-apply and pre-measured flea treatment application tubes, fragrance-free and waterproof after 24 hours
- Advantage II large cat flea prevention kills fleas through contact, meaning fleas don’t have to bite your cat in order to die.Avoid contact with eyes or clothing
- Starts working within 12 hours and protects your cat for up to 30 days. Kills fleas in multiple life stages; Eggs, larvae and adults to break the flea life cycle
- Vet recommended, fragrance free and designed specifically to treat and prevent fleas on cats
Additional Info :
|Blacks & Grays