Mosquitoes can ruin a nice summer evening or ruin that day at the beach. If you’re looking for plants to repel mosquitos, then this article is for you. Is the smell of the mosquito plant unpleasant? Find out more about mosquito repellent plants. Avoid mosquitoes with these nine plants that repel insects naturally.
With the temperature rising and summer in full swing, we want to go outside and enjoy the weather. However, there is something else out there we might like to enjoy — the sun! With long days of sunshine ahead, spending time outside can be a ton of fun. Plus, you get to enjoy all those outdoor activities which make summer so great: biking, swimming, hiking, etc. However, mosquitos aren’t always a fan of these outdoor activities. That’s why we’ve gathered some ideas for mosquito repellent plants. By learning about them and incorporating them into your landscaping efforts, you can help keep mosquitoes away from your yard.
Mosquitoes can be very annoying, especially during the summer. They bite you and create red itchy bumps all over your skin. Protect yourself from mosquitoes with mosquito repellent plants. There are many different kinds of plants that repel these blood-sucking insects, but plants that smell bad to them do the best job.
Mosquitoes love to buzz around you and feast on your blood but they don’t have to. There are plenty of plants that repel mosquitoes naturally without having to use chemicals or other manufactured products.
Mosquito Repellent Plants Outdoor
Mosquito Repellent Plants
-New to the market
We have a unique, quality product that will help you keep mosquitoes away from your home or business. Our mosquito repellent plants are made with high-quality materials and provide a natural alternative to synthetic repellents.
Mosquito repellent plants are a unique way to keep mosquitoes and other pests away from your home. These products are made from quality materials, which are sourced from around the world. They have been tested and proven to be effective in repelling mosquitoes and other pests.
Bees are the most important pollinators of flowering plants, which account for 90% of all plant species. Without bees, we would not have apples, oranges, peas, beans and many other fruits and vegetables that make our diet so rich.
It is estimated that 1/3 of our food comes from plants pollinated by bees. The world’s bee population has been declining for years and scientists believe it’s due to a combination of factors including habitat loss and disease.
Mosquito Repellent Plants can help you keep mosquitoes away from your yard and get rid of standing water where mosquitoes breed. These plants are effective against more than just mosquitoes—they also repel gnats, ticks, ants and even flies!
list of Mosquito Repellent Plants Outdoor
- ★ DEARTAGNAN MOSQUITO INCENSE STICKS 50 PIECES
- ★ REPELLENT INCENSE STICKS Are 50 STICK With Burnt Time of 40-45 MIN Approximately (wind May Reduce Burn Time) You Will Receive 50 Repellent Incense Sticks
- ★ NATURAL INGREDIENTS made with plant based ingredients- DEET FREE and pet friendly – Smell Pleasant While Deterring Unwanted Guests / DEET FREE — Our Repellent Incense sticks are completely DEET FREE.
- ★ MOSQUITOS OUTDOOR PROTECTION our repellent incense sticks are useful to deter mosquitoes especially around your favorite outdoor spaces – swimming pool, backyard, porch, patio, camping, picnic, fishing or just working at the garage during mosquito season.
- ★ MOSQUITO REPELLENT FOR PATIO OR ANY OUTDOOR ACTIVITY: Ideal mosquito protection while outdoors: whether at home on the patio, deck or backyard; at the park, beach, or pool deck; while camping, fishing or enjoying any other outdoor events.
Additional Info :
- KILLS & REPELS. A preventative and a treatment, this spray is a natural pest repellent, and kills mosquitoes, ants, fleas, ticks, roaches, flies, scorpions, chiggers, crickets, chinch bugs, japanese beetles, no-see-ums, gnats and more. Safe alternative to conventional pesticide sprays, baits, ant granules, zappers or foggers.
- SPRAY & PLAY! Safe around cats, dogs and people of all ages, with no wait time for drying or reentry into sprayed outside areas. Just attach directly to a garden hose, spray your backyard, and enjoy. Keep the bottle & Refill the sprayer with our Outdoor Pest Control Concentrate!
- TREATS UP TO 5,000 SQUARE FEET. A bug control spray that can be safely used on lawns, gardens, grass, picnic areas, playgrounds, patios, vegetables, flowers, siding, brick, paint and more. Treat an existing pest infestation or for prevention. Application coverage depends on water pressure and walking speed.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS. No artificial colors, fragrances or harsh pesticides. Made in the USA from powerful, sustainable plant-based ingredients. Cruelty free and biodegradable. Keep the bottle & Refill the sprayer with our Outdoor Pest Control Concentrate!
- POWERED BY NATURE, AS POWERFUL AS PERMETHRIN. Powered by cedar oil, our eco-friendly formula is proven to kill and repel pests. Safe when sprayed outdoors around pets, kids, and beneficial insects like bees and butterflies. Permethrin-Free. Packaging may vary.
Additional Info :
- Our MOSQUITO TRIO plants give you a pleasant, buzz free yard. Our EXCLUSIVE pack of 9 LARGE plants includes THREE varieties: 3 Citronella, 3 Lemongrass and 3 Lantana plants
- Our plants have up to ten times the root development of standard mosquito plants. Big and healthy. They arrive well packaged and ready to grow! Each plant is a hardy 4”-8”, planted in 4” pots
- Citronella plants have lush green leaves, Lemongrass has beautiful grassy green spikes, and Lantana is a colorful blooming plant; together, they keep an area up to 10 square feet pleasant and buzz free
- Plant in your yard, in porch or patio planters, by the pool or driveway, to grow a protective barrier. Plants prefer sun, but don’t require a lot of water, making them easy to tend to
Additional Info :
- Citronella Lemon Balm Perennial 200+ Seeds Mosquito Insect Repellent Herb
- Lemon Balm is a herb that is praised by many for its mosquito and other insect repelling abilities!Some refer to this plant as Citronella Balm.
- Lemon Balm, with its citrus like aroma, is fantastic for deterring pesky insects. In this application, you could plant the lemon balm in areas surrounding your outdoor space you want to keep free from mosquitoes. For instance, they could be grown in plant beds bordering a deck or patio, and serve very effectively as mosquito and insect deterrents.
- Lemon Balm is a wonderful cold tolerant perennial and is ideal for sowing in the later Summer or early Autumn.Lemon Balm will thrive in small spaces like apartment decks or balconies. Also, it can be grown as a house plant year around in the home, and provide a nice natural aroma for the house.
Additional Info :
- MADE WITH OIL OF LEMON EUCALYPTUS: This DEET-free insect repellent provides you with protection during adventures in the backyard and on the go.
- REPELS MOSQUITOES FOR UP TO 6 HOURS: This repellent keeps you and your family protected for hours, so the fun doesn’t have to end.
- REFRESHING SCENT: This DEET-free personal repellent leaves you with a cool, refreshing scent so you don’t have to put up with the usual bug spray smell.
- REPELS: Create a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses.
- NOT GREASY OR STICKY: Formulated with oil of lemon eucalyptus to provide protection without leaving your skin feeling sticky or greasy.
Additional Info :