Natural Repellents For Cockroaches
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender essential oil is one of the most effective natural cockroach repellents. It contains linalool, which is toxic to cockroaches. In addition, lavender also has antimicrobial properties and can be used as a natural disinfectant. A study by Purdue University showed that this essential oil was effective at keeping roaches away from an area.
Another study by the National University of Singapore found that the aroma of lavender repels cockroaches. This effect was even greater when combined with geranium oil or another type on peppermint oil. Lavender’s unique smell makes it ideal for your home because it can help keep pests away while also adding some character to your space!
Lemongrass Essential Oil
Lemongrass essential oil is an effective cockroach repellent, and it’s nontoxic to humans, so you can use it in your home without worrying about the safety of your family or pets. Lemongrass essential oil can be used in a spray bottle or diffuser to ward off cockroaches.
Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint essential oil is a natural cockroach repellent that can be used in your home. It’s safe to use around pets and children, and it won’t harm the environment.
- Peppermint oil repels cockroaches by irritating their skin when it comes in contact with them. The mint scent is offensive to these pests, which causes them to stay away from areas where it’s been applied. The best ways to use peppermint essential oil are:
- Mixing it with water or vodka and spraying it on baseboards or other places around your home where you’ve seen signs of roaches
- Spraying a cotton ball full of peppermint oil with water, then placing this cotton ball in various locations throughout your house
Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Tea tree essential oil is a natural insect repellent. It contains compounds that cockroaches don’t like, so they avoid it.
- To repel cockroaches with tea tree oil: Apply tea tree oil to the baseboards of your home and around windowsills, along the floorboards, and in other places where you often see roaches (or where you suspect they might be hiding). You can also use toothpicks to apply small drops of tea tree oil directly on roach bodies.
- To effectively use this method, mix one part water with two parts alcohol or vegetable glycerin (which is also used in many commercial repellents) to create an effective spray for killing them or driving them away from your house. The solution should be mixed fresh every time it’s used because its effectiveness will fade over time if left sitting around too long before being sprayed on areas where roaches have been seen or suspected.
Cedarwood Essential Oil
Cedarwood essential oil is one of the most effective natural repellents for cockroaches. It can be used in a variety of ways to keep roaches out of your home, including:
- Adding a few drops to your washing machine when you do laundry.
- Mixing with soap and water as a spray for surfaces in the home.
Cedarwood essential oil is available online at many retailers and retails for about $10 per bottle (8 ounces). If you have an extreme infestation that won’t go away with natural repellents, call an exterminator or pest control professional instead.
Natural essential oils can help to repel cockroaches.
If you’re looking for a natural, safe and effective way to repel cockroaches, look no further than essential oils. Essential oils are derived from plants and can be used as an alternative to chemical-based insecticides. They are considered non-toxic as well as easy to use and can help you get rid of your roach infestation without causing harm to yourself or your family members. Here are some of the best essential oil options for battling this annoying pest:
- Clove oil
- Lavender oil
- Eucalyptus oil
- Extra Concentrated for Long-Lasting Protection
- Natural Ingredients Proven Effective in the Real World
- Large 16oz Bottle
- Powerful Essential Oil
Additional Info :
|Green, Multi-color, Green
- Keep cockroaches away from your home without the use of harsh chemicals with this natural formula from Exterminator’s Choice
- Our formula uses natural cedarwood, peppermint, and cinnamon oils to deter cockroaches, keeping them away from your kitchen, basement, and other areas of your home
- Since we don’t use harsh chemicals, our defense spray is safe to use around children and pets, giving you the confidence to spray anywhere in your home
- Simply spray Cockroach Defense wherever cockroaches appear, and around doors, windows, and any cracks that could be letting them in
- Trusted by professional exterminators to eliminate cockroaches from you home without the use of harmful chemicals
Additional Info :
- ELIMINATES HOME INVADING PESTS – This bug spray for home works Naturally Kills and Repels Home Invading Pests Including: Cockroach, Spiders, Ants, Fleas, Earwigs, Stink Bugs, Gnat, Mites, Scorpion, Silverfish, and other common household pests.
- ORGANIC & NATURAL – Made with Natural, Organic, and non-toxic ingredients, Eco Defense Pest Control Spray is the perfect solution for those looking to keep their homes free of pests and insects without the dangers of artificial sprays, baits, and pesticides commonly found on the market.
- FAST ACTING – Eco Defense is not only Fast Acting but also Long Lasting. Kills Fast and helps Keeps them out.
- SAFE – Safe to use all around your home. Eco Defense is a Natural Non Toxic Alternative to chemical based Pest Control Products. No worries of harmful fumes or dangerous poisons & chemicals coming in contact with you and your family.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Formulated by professional exterminators we guarantee Eco Defense Home Pest Control Spray effective to work. Try 100% Risk-Free for 60 days and If you are not completely satisfied we will refund your purchase, no questions asked.
Additional Info :
- Essential Oil Based – An organic insecticide and rodenticide for home, garage, cars, RVs and more.
- Indoor & Outdoor Use – Safe for your pet and children! No more traps and bait.
- Rodent Deterrent – Defense against house, field, deer mice and many more.
- Kill Bugs – Eliminate spiders, ants, the pesky cockroach and many more.
- Guaranteed Quality Assurance – Our pest spray products are backed by a 60-day guarantee.
Additional Info :
- NATURALLY REPEL PESTS – A patented encapsulation process combines the ultra-powerful combination of essential oils in a convenient to use pouch form, proven to repel a multitude of different pests. Cedar, Cinnamon, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Mint, and Peppermint oil create the ultimate pest control barrier. Proven safe mouse repellent for indoor and outdoor use.
- LONG-LASTING PROTECTION – Our 12 PACK of Pest Control Pouches last from 6 months to 1 year. Place in a small-enclosed area to repel Rats, Mice, Spiders, Silverfish, Roaches, Ants, Pantry Moth, Snakes, Squirrels, and dozens of other pests. Contains a powerful amount of peppermint oil to repel mice and rats. Works like magic as a squirrel repellent to keep them out of your attic and basement.
- NO MESS, EASY TO USE – Simply place 1 odorant pouch in any enclosed space up to 10 cubic feet to deter pests from intrusion or nesting. Perfect for closets, pantries, vehicles, RV, practically anywhere. Great rodent repellent for car engines that keep rats and mice from chewing on your engine’s wiring and cables.
- SAFE AND ECONOMICAL – Pest Block Pest Control Pouches are the safe alternative to chemicals and poison. The clean fresh smell of 100% pure essential oils repel pests & are always safe around you and your family. The perfect alternative to a Mouse Trap, Rat Trap, Rat poison, Roach Killer, Insect Killer, Moth Trap, Moth Balls, or Pest Repeller. 1 Pouch ALL PESTS.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Try Our Pest Control Pouches 100% Risk-Free for 60 days and if you are not absolutely satisfied with the pest repelling results, we will immediately refund your entire purchase.
Additional Info :