Natural Snake Repellent
Soap is a natural snake repellent. It can be used to make a spray that will keep snakes away from your yard and home, whether you’re using it in a garden or inside the house.
To make soap spray, mix 1/2 cup of liquid dish soap with one gallon of water. Spray this on plants around your home to keep snakes out! If you want to use it indoors, try filling your bathtub with hot water and add 2 cups of liquid hand soap (like Joy). Let this sit for 5 minutes before draining away any excess water from the tub. Fill up some spray bottles with this solution and use as needed! Be sure to repeat these steps every couple weeks if necessary – there isn’t much harm done by doing so!
Snakes have a very good sense of smell, so you might be able to deter them with a scent. Snakes are territorial, so they may be spooked by the idea of another snake being in the area. You can buy scents or make your own to avoid using any potentially toxic chemicals on yourself or your property. However, if you’re making your own scent and intend to use it outdoors, keep in mind that it will need to be refreshed periodically—like weekly—to freshen up its effectiveness over time.
You can apply sulfur to the perimeter of your home to repel snakes. Sulfur is effective both in dry and wet form. In dry form, you can spread the substance around your yard or garden. Alternatively, if you’d like to be more precise about where it goes, dilute some sulfur with water and apply it directly onto a cloth that’s been wrung out so that it’s damp but not soaked through entirely. The snake will smell the sulfur and avoid entering your property because they hate this odor.
Lime and Chili Peppers
Lime and Chili Peppers are a great natural snake repellent. Add them to water or spray to create a natural deterrent that will keep snakes away.
If you want to use lime or chili peppers alone, simply place them on the ground around your property. The strong scent is enough to keep snakes away without trying anything else. You can also add them to water, creating an all-natural spray which can be used around patio furniture or in other areas where snakes might seek shade during hot days or hide during cold nights (which occur in many areas of the United States).
Using moth balls as snake repellent is one of the most dangerous ways to try and keep snakes out of your home. Moth balls are toxic to humans, pets, and the environment. Moth balls are not recommended by any major snake repellent authority because they provide no lasting protection from anything—not even pests! In fact, mothballs actually attract rodents rather than repel them!
Garlic spray is a highly recommended snake repellent. Some people say it works miracles and others say they can’t impress upon you enough how effective it is. It’s one of our top choices for keeping snakes away from your home or garden, so we recommend using this method as a last resort.
We also recommend using garlic spray as a first and second choice if you’re looking for natural snake repellents. If you have any other questions about how to repel snakes, feel free to ask them below in the comments section! And remember: don’t be afraid of the dark; but if you see something scaly crawling towards you at night, call us immediately so we can come get rid of it for good!
Try out these natural snake repellent options before hiring an exterminator.
- If you are not getting the desired results with natural repellents, then you should contact a professional.
- It may also be worth consulting with an exterminator about ways to make your home less snake-friendly and how to remove snakes from your home once they’re already there.
- NATURALLY STRONGER – This repellent contains powerful natural ingredients which specifically target the sensory organs of snakes – causing them discomfort and confusion, compelling them to leave and avoid treated areas
- MORE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – Contains more active ingredients than any other snake repellent on the market for stronger, longer-lasting protection
- SAFE FOR PETS & PEOPLE – Made from natural ingredients and botanical oils that have a pleasant cedar scent, and are safe for pets, people, and the environment. Contains NO harmful chemicals and will NOT hurt the snakes – it only repels them
- NAPHTHALENE FREE – Unlike many other snake repellents, I Must Garden Snake Repellent does NOT contain the dangerous chemical naphthalene (mothballs) – which is known to cause liver and kidney damage. All I Must Garden Repellents are safe for people and pets when used as directed
- PROTECT YOUR LAWN & GARDEN – Don’t let the fear of snakes stop you from enjoying your lawn, garden, play area, chicken coop, or pet exercise area. Liberally apply granules in and around any area you want protected
Additional Info :
- Prevents snakes from entering, nesting and foraging
- Safe for people, pets and plants when used as directed
- Delivers long-lasting and rain resistant performance
- No-stink formula using essential oils
- Ready-to-use formula
Additional Info :
- Proven to repel snakes
- Long-lasting formula
- Starts working immediately
- Can be used around people, pets, and plants
Additional Info :
- Keep venomous and non-venomous snakes away from your gardens, doors, windows, and more.
- Use inside and outside, with our naturally derived, non-toxic formula that is safe for your yard and family (when used as directed).
- Repel most common types of snakes including Garter Snakes, Rattlesnakes, Copperheads, and many more.
- Apply easily and quickly with just a few simple sprays to begin protection.
- Harness the expertise of professional exterminators with our years-tested formula made from essential oils— which are safer than toxic pesticides, but still hated by snakes.
Additional Info :
- ✅100% SAFE & NATURAL- Repellent spray for Snakes- This Snake Repellent Spray is made up of natural peppermint & Cinnamon Essential oil ingredients found in nature. Safe to use around pets & Children, nursing mothers, kitchens with food out. Gets rid of most unwanted snakes that are venomous and non Venomous. Pet safe Snake repellant. Indoor and outdoor use. Respray after a rain storm..
- ✅LONG LASTING SPRAY- Our Natural Snake Spray – is perfectly formulated with the combination of Peppermint and Cinnamon oils that will last long upon spraying. When regularly used for prevention you will prevent serious Reptile outbreaks from happening. When serious outbreaks happen you can spray daily or even a couple of times a day to get rid of the snakes. 100% Natural Snake spray repellent for home.
- ✅CHILD & PET SAFE- Natural Snake repellent indoor -This spray will stop your Snake problem in its tracks. It will keep those annoying reptiles off of your deck and patio naturally. You can even spray inside or around food as it is 100% natural from essential oils. 100% natural & organic oils keep the toxins out! Indoor / Outdoor
- ✅FRESH AND ENERGIZING SCENTS- Make these natural essential oil ingredients zest your home’s exterior or interior with a fresh smell. Have nature do the work for you. After you spray your space will smell like peppermint and Cinnamon. – If sprayed regularly in a Snake infested area they will leave your space. Natural Essential oil repellent indoor.
- ✅100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY- 60 day no hassle refund policy. We are exterminators by trade and know if you use this product correctly, patiently and as stated it will work.
Additional Info :