Cats are fluffy, cute, and cuddly. They’re also known for carrying around fleas. One of the reasons cats have fleas is because of their environment, like dirt or stray animals who sometimes have fleas. However, there are home remedies for fleas on cats that are inexpensive and effective. In fact, you can use natural ingredients in your house to shop away those pesky little bugs. How do you get rid of fleas in the house? You can use natural products instead of harsh chemicals and easily treat your whole house.Fleas are one of the most contagious parasites. In order to effectively exterminate fleas from your home and pets, you need to choose the most effective home remedies for fleas.
Natural Solution For Fleas
Fleas are parasites that feed on the blood of animals, especially cats and dogs.
Fleas are parasites that feed on the blood of animals, especially cats and dogs. They live in colonies and prefer to live in the animal’s fur or on carpeted areas where they can easily find food. Fleas have been known to spread disease to humans and animals alike.
Flea bites are itchy and painful.
Flea bites are itchy and painful. They look like small red bumps, which can then turn into a rash or hives. Flea bites may also cause an allergic reaction that results in a rash as well as large bumps resembling pimples on the skin.
Some people are allergic to flea saliva, which can make flea bites worse.
the fleas can cause allergic reactions to the flea saliva. The allergic reaction can be a rash, or irritation of the skin, itchy and painful. If your dog has an allergy to fleas you must use a product that kills both adult and larval stages of the flea life cycle to eliminate them.
Fleas can also spread dangerous bacteria, viruses, and parasites to pets.
Fleas can also spread dangerous bacteria, viruses, and parasites to pets. For example:
- The triponema bacteria can cause skin infections.
- Cat scratch fever is an infection caused by the Bartonella henselae bacteria that is transmitted through flea bites. It causes fever, swollen lymph nodes and other symptoms in both dogs and humans alike.
- Fleas can transmit tapeworms to cats or dogs.
If you think your pet has a flea infestation, it’s important to take action quickly before the problem becomes worse!
Fleas can live in your home for up to a year without a host!
Fleas can live for months, if not years, without a host. They will remain in your yard and garden if you have one. In fact, they can even live in your home’s carpet or furniture! Fleas can survive indoors—specifically in your house—for up to a year without having to feed on blood again. The reason this is so important is because fleas only need one meal of blood every two weeks in order to survive and reproduce faster than ever before!
So now that we know how long they can survive outside of our pets (upwards of nine months), let’s talk about why it’s so important that we treat both them as well as ourselves with natural solutions like essential oils at least once per month during the summertime when more fleas are around due to higher temperatures which helps prevent infestations from becoming severe problems later down the road when these little pests start asking for their own reality show (“Flea Circus”).
While there are many products you can use for flea control, some of them contain toxic chemicals.
While there are many products you can use for flea control, some of them contain toxic chemicals. These products may be safe if used correctly, but they can be harmful if misused or overused. For example, the amount of insecticide in a spot-on treatment should not exceed the dose recommended by your veterinarian and should never be applied more than once a week. Flea collars shouldn’t be used on young pets or pregnant animals because they have been linked to adverse health effects in puppies and kittens and could cause congenital defects in unborn puppies if worn by their mothers during pregnancy.
One natural option for getting rid of fleas is essential oils.
Essential oils are the concentrated essences of plants. They have been used for thousands of years to support health and wellness. Essential oils can be used safely around pets and humans, even on sensitive skin like that of a child or baby. In fact, there are many essential oils that produce anti-inflammatory effects when applied topically (for example, tea tree oil). However, it’s important to know that not all essential oils are safe for everyone—some can be irritating to the eyes or cause other reactions in some people (such as lavender).
Lavender oil is an excellent flea treatment.
Lavender oil is an excellent flea treatment. It’s a natural and effective alternative to commercial solutions, and it won’t harm your pet or your environment.
Here’s how to use lavender oil to get rid of fleas:
- Place 2–3 drops of lavender essential oil into a small bowl or cup. Add 4 tablespoons of water or vegetable oil (olive, canola, almond) and stir well until dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into another container with a lid (a spray bottle). If using a spray bottle, shake thoroughly before every use to ensure that all ingredients are combined properly. Spray directly onto dog’s coat until completely covered—spray the head first and then work down their back toward tail as you avoid getting any product in their eyes by spraying down their face lastly so they don’t lick it off!
Cedar oil is also a great option for getting rid of fleas.
Cedar oil is another natural solution that is effective against fleas. Cedar oil has been shown to be more effective than DEET, the chemical used in most insect repellents. It works by creating an unpleasant scent for the flea and tick, which makes them avoid areas where it is applied. As a bonus, this oil also repels mosquitoes as well as other pests like bed bugs and ants. You may have noticed that cedar wood shavings are often used in pet bedding because of their ability to repel fleas and ticks from pets’ beds!
The benefits of using cedar oil over chemicals can’t be overstated since there are no known side effects associated with its use–except maybe a slight odor that may linger on your skin but can be easily washed off (don’t worry about staining your clothes either). Cedar oil isn’t toxic so it’s safe for human use as well as pets–you don’t even need to wash your hands after applying it! It’s also environmentally friendly because it doesn’t pollute waterways or kill animals living near water sources when sprayed into drains during treatment processes like other chemical products do regularly due to runoff from rainwater collecting on roofs where they’ve been applied indoors before reaching storm drains outside buildings where they’re washed away into nearby rivers/streams etc…
There are non-toxic ways to deal with your flea problem!
You may not know it, but fleas are one of the biggest pests in your home. If left untreated, these pesky bugs can cause major health problems for your pet and even you! Fleas feed on animals’ blood, leaving red spots on their skin and itching. They also spread diseases like plague and typhus through their bites as well as tapeworms in puppies.
Luckily there are natural ways to get rid of fleas:
- Vacuum frequently (daily if possible) and dispose of bags outside immediately after use to reduce the chances that eggs will hatch inside your home again – keep an eye out for them if vacuuming is done outside as well
- Wash bedding regularly with hot water – especially when washing clothes which may help protect against re-infestation by removing any eggs/larvae attached before they hatch (this also helps prevent reinfestation)
- Sprinkle Borax powder around areas where pets sleep because it’s toxic to flea larvae
- Get Rid of Fleas and Ticks: Now it’s easy to help your dog get rid of annoying fleas and ticks with the dog flea chewables. Our natural flea pills for dogs may help your furry buddy enjoy a life of fun and games.
- Prevent Re-Apperance: This prevention supplement serve not only as a treatment but also as a method of against fleas and ticks. We have made sure that our flea pills offer long-lasting results and are more efficient than spray or shampoo or uncomfortable collar.
- Your Pet’S Health Is Our Top Priority: Our goal is to ensure that you and your canine friend are happy with your flea and tick chewable bites.
- Your Pooch Will Love Them: Now you don’t have to struggle in order to get your doggie to take its flea treatment. The yummy bacon flavor of our easy-to-serve flea chews will take all the fuss out of keeping control your doggo healthy and active.
- Safe Ingredients: Dog-approved and vet-recommended, the flea treatment for all dog is perfectly safe for your small, medium, large dog or puppy.
Additional Info :
- Specially formulated to Kill & Repel Ticks & Fleas including Deer Ticks (which carry Lyme disease)
- Spray tick habitats such as the yard perimeter, shady perennial beds or along trails and paths in woods.
- Spray the yard and weedy, bushy areas and dense shrubbery to kill fleas
- Kills ticks fast and keeps killing for up to 4 weeks
- 64 oz value size concentrate, which makes up to 50 gallons of finished spray that covers up to 10, 000 sq ft and is easy to mix in your own sprayer.
Additional Info :
- A WORKING SOLUTION – Natural Care Flea & Tick Home Spray works with you to kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact. And it repels mosquitoes. Just apply it wherever the pests are found, inside and out.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS – The formula uses the natural power of plant extracts, like peppermint oil and clove extract, to get the job done.
- NO STAINS – It’s safe to use on pet bedding, pillows, blankets, carpets, rugs, dras, upholstery, countertops, and so much more. And you don’t have to worry about it leaving a stain.
- SAFE TO USE – You can use it on your dogs and cats, 12 weeks and older, as directed. Since it’s a plant-based formula, it’s safe to use around the whole family.
- QUALITY – The bottle is packaged in such a way that it won’t leak when it’s shipped to you.
Additional Info :
- Powerful Pest Deterrent — Collars provide full-body protection against irritating fleas and ticks.
- Long-Lasting Pest Control — When used as directed, the collar’s natural* yet powerful ingredients help to effectively repel fleas and ticks for up to four months.
- Perfect Fit for Large Dogs – Adjustable collar offers a flexible fit for large dog breeds with neck sizes up to 25″
- Water-Proof Solution — Dogs are free to splash and play! Collar’s repellent effects will not wash away in, or around, water.
- Cleaner Solution — Natural active ingredients offer a healthier alternative to synthetic products made with pyrethrins or permethrins.
- Pair & Protect — Use with other TropiClean Natural* Flea & Tick Products such as Max Strength Shampoo or Home Spray for additional pest protection.
- European Made — Manufactured with care in France.
- For use on dogs 4 months and older.
- TropiClean Pet Products offers a full range of naturally derived dog and cat products including TropiClean Grooming Products, SPA by TropiClean, TropiClean OxyMed, TropiClean PerfectFur, TropiClean Enticers, and TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care and Dental Products.
- Contains one (1) TropiClean Natural* Flea and Tick Repellent Collar for Large Dogs.
Additional Info :
- Full body, water resistant repellent effectively protects and defends against irritating fleas, ticks and mosquitoes, for dogs up to 35 pounds.
- Kills and repels fleas and ticks for up to 4 months and repels mosquitoes, safe when used as directed.
- Made with natural active ingredients, cedarwood and peppermint oils, leaving a fresh scent. NO PYRETHRIN, PERMETHRIN, ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR FRAGRANCES.
- Safe when used as directed on dogs 4 months and older.
- Includes four applicators for easy application. One applicator per treatment kills and repels fleas & ticks for up to 1 month and repels mosquitoes for up to 7 days.
- Dogs may show signs of sensitivity to the essential oils, if this occurs, discontinue use. Not intended for use on cats.
- Fight Fleas & Ticks Naturally with TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick solutions for your pet, home & yard.
- TropiClean Pet Products offers a full range of naturally-derived cat and dog products including TropiClean Grooming Products, TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick, SPA by TropiClean, TropiClean OxyMed and Fresh Breath by TropiClean Oral Care and Dental Products.
- You Make the Moments. We Make them Fresh.
- Made in France
Additional Info :