Natural Spray For Dog Fleas
Washing The Dog
Washing the dog is a good time to check for fleas. If you are able to get your hands on a flea comb, this will be most effective for removing them from your dog’s coat and fur. Shampooing alone may not remove all of the fleas as they tend to hide in places like under their arms or behind their ears. A quality shampoo with neem oil, vinegar and peppermint oils can help fight off these bloodsuckers by drying them out of your dog’s coat while also leaving it soft and shiny!
- Comb your dog’s fur daily.
- Comb in the direction of the hair growth. This will help you see any fleas and eggs that may be hiding in your pet’s coat, as well as remove any loose dead skin cells that can cause irritation to your dog’s skin.
- Dip the comb into soapy water before using it on a wet pet, and then use it again after bathing your dog to ensure all fleas are killed before they have a chance to hide away again in their fur coats!
Lemon spray is a natural and easy way to keep fleas away from your dog. The citric acid in lemons will naturally repel fleas, as they are not fans of citrus scents. If you want to use lemon spray as an insecticide, be sure to apply it directly on the affected areas of your dog’s skin and wait for it to dry before applying any more essential oils.
- Lemon spray can be used both externally on the body and internally (in the home).
- Lemons have natural antibacterial properties that may help keep bacteria at bay in addition to reducing irritation caused by bites or scratching.
- Lemons are also rich in vitamin C—another reason why they’re good for your health!
Salt is a natural way to kill fleas. That’s because salt dehydrates flea eggs, killing them before they can hatch and create more fleas.
Because salt is so effective at killing flea eggs and larvae, you should be careful not to use too much at once. It can damage your carpet if you do! When you sprinkle the salt on your carpet, make sure it’s only about 1/2 cup per pound of carpet (that’s about one tablespoon per square foot). The salt will dry out the eggs over time and keep them from hatching in future weeks – but only if you let it sit for 24 hours!
What To Look For When Choosing A Dog Shampoo
When choosing a dog shampoo, it’s important to know which ingredients are safe and which aren’t. For example, some shampoos contain harsh chemicals that can strip your dog’s coat of essential oils, making it prone to dryness or tangling. Other shampoos may be too strong for young puppies, causing their skin to break out in hives or rashes. You should also check whether the shampoo you’re interested in using is safe for your specific breed of dog (some breeds are more sensitive than others) and whether it has been tested on animals before being marketed as pet-friendly. The last thing you want is for your pup’s fur to fall out after spending hundreds of dollars on something meant for dogs!
Treating Your Dog’s Environment
You should also treat your dog’s environment to ensure that he or she doesn’t become reinfested.
Vacuum carpets, wash bedding and rugs in hot water, then dry them in a high heat dryer. Mopping floors with vinegar is another way to get rid of fleas. Be sure to dispose of the vacuum bag after you’re done as some dogs may eat it if allowed access to it. If you have a yard, treat it with nematodes (beneficial worms) before allowing your dog outside again—this will keep fleas from taking over so quickly!
Knowing your options for natural flea sprays will help you with fighting this pest on your pet.
The first step is to identify what type of fleas are attacking your dog.
If you have a large, outdoor dog that spends time in grassy areas and woods, chances are he or she will be bitten by ticks. If this is the case for your pet, then a natural flea spray that kills external parasites like ticks will do the job.
On the other hand, if you have a small indoor dog who rarely goes outside and never spends time near grassy areas or woods, then fleas are more likely to be an issue than ticks. In this case, look for natural sprays with ingredients specifically designed to kill internal parasites such as lice or mites instead of just killing external parasites like ticks
- GENTLE PROTECTION: Vet’s Best Flea & Tick Home Spray uses certified natural ingredients to kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Whether facing an active infestation or are applying for routine prevention, our spray is scientifically proven effective against pests but gentle enough to use around the whole family.
- CERTIFIED NATURAL OILS: Each steam-distilled essential oil is selected for its potent pest-fighting properties and is 100% Certified Natural.
- TOTAL HOME DEFENSE: Applies easily on surfaces, indoors and out, including dog bedding, crates, furniture, blankets, upholstery, carpets, outdoor surfaces, and more. Also gentle enough to be applied directly on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
- MADE IN THE USA: Our products are proudly manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internationally sourced ingredients.
Additional Info :
- A WORKING SOLUTION – Natural Care Flea & Tick Home Spray works with you to kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact. And it repels mosquitoes. Just apply it wherever the pests are found, inside and out.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS – The formula uses the natural power of plant extracts, like peppermint oil and clove extract, to get the job done.
- NO STAINS – It’s safe to use on pet bedding, pillows, blankets, carpets, rugs, dras, upholstery, countertops, and so much more. And you don’t have to worry about it leaving a stain.
- SAFE TO USE – You can use it on your dogs and cats, 12 weeks and older, as directed. Since it’s a plant-based formula, it’s safe to use around the whole family.
- QUALITY – The bottle is packaged in such a way that it won’t leak when it’s shipped to you.
Additional Info :
- KILLS & REPELS. Using natural essential oils, this spray is proven to kill by contact, repel and prevent 98-100% of fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. It eliminates the entire pest life cycle, including eggs, larvae and adults.
- TREAT NATURE WITH NATURE. A safe and effective alternative to collars, pills, chewables, and drops that’s powered by nature. Holistic vet approved. Enjoy worry-free peace of mind knowing your pets and home are protected with our non-harsh formula.
- SAFE FOR DOGS, CATS OF ALL AGES. Gentle enough to use on puppies, kittens, and senior pets as often as needed, yet powerful enough to fully eliminate pests on the skin and fur. Safe to use around the entire family. Kid-safe. Mom owned, Mom approved.
- 3-IN-1 PLANT-BASED SOLUTION. For dogs, cats, and home! A home remedy that kills fleas throughout the house on carpet, furniture, bedding, and flooring. Also a repellent in pet environments like dog kennels or cat condos. Invigorating Lemongrass scent freshens homes.
- POWERFULLY EFFECTIVE. Powered by nature and proven to work. Give your pet the best advantage in protection against fleas and ticks with our non-harsh formula. Cruelty free, biodegradable, and Made in the U.S.A.
Additional Info :
- Treatment for Dogs & Bedding — Guaranteed to kill fleas and ticks by contact and repel fleas for up to two weeks.
- Natural* Pest Control — Essential oils help effectively kill and repel fleas, ticks, larva, and eggs.
- Cleaner Solution — Natural active ingredients offer a healthier alternative to synthetic products made with pyrethrins or permethrins.
- Light Fresh Scent — Clove, lemongrass, cedarwood, and cinnamon oils act as powerful pest repellents and leave a pleasant citrus aroma.
- Easy to Use — At the first sign of fleas & ticks, apply directly to dog’s coat, bedding, and kennel.
- Family Owned — TropiClean products are proudly made in the U.S.A by pet lovers like you.
- Pair & Protect — Use with TropiClean Natural* Flea & Tick Shampoo for additional pest protection.
- TropiClean Pet Products offers a full range of naturally derived dog and cat products including TropiClean Grooming Products, SPA by TropiClean, TropiClean OxyMed, TropiClean PerfectFur, TropiClean Enticers, and TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care and Dental Products.
- Suitable when used as directed for dogs and cats 12 weeks and older.
- Contains one (1) 16oz bottle of TropiClean Natural* Flea & Tick Dog & Bedding Spray.
Additional Info :
|Dog & Bedding Spray
- kill FLEAS, FLEA EGGS, AND TICKS – The Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Easy Spray for Dogs and Home kills fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes by contact.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Easy Spray for Dogs and Home is scientifically proven effective against pests but gentle enough to use around the whole family.
- CERTIFIED NATURAL OILS –Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Easy Spray for Dogs and Home is formulated with 100% certified natural essential oils and plant-based ingredients that provide a safe and fast acting formula for flea and tick removal and prevention.
- TOTAL HOME DEFENSE – The Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Easy Spray is a strong but gentle solution to help with fleas and ticks in the home or on your dog.
- GENTLE MIST SPRAYER: Gentle enough to be applied directly on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older when used as directed.
Additional Info :