If you have stick bug infestation, the cool thing is that you do not necessarily have to spend thousands of dollars for services from insecticides because there are pesticides that can help you get rid of this kind of insect. Stick bugs are a common household pest that invade homes in Florida every spring. These pests like moist areas with temperature above 55o F. They can be found on the walls and ceilings of houses, behind book cases, window frames, air vents etc. Pest repellent and pesticide should be used as a means of control or elimination while dealing with stick bugs. They are ideal for treating cracks and crevasses that the pest occupies. It is easy to apply, and since it can last up to 12 weeks, you will get sufficient protection from damage to property and crops. However, everything has the right amount of toxicity. There are some repellents which are highly toxic because they contain a very high concentration of active ingredients. Even though some pesticides can harm humans, pets, and other plants, there is also the alternative that can help you effectively eliminate stick bugs from your home.
Pesticide For Stick Bugs
Stick bugs are one of the most common pests in homes and businesses, and they cause a lot of damage by chewing on wood. They can be seen walking up and down walls in search of food or to lay their eggs. If you have a problem with stick bugs, it’s important to take care of it quickly before they become too numerous and spread throughout your home or business.
What makes them so difficult to get rid of? Stick bugs can be difficult because they’re hardy insects that survive well in many places humans don’t like to go: under furniture, behind baseboards, and along the edges of walls. They are usually dark brown or black, but some species may also be red or yellowish-brown. Most stick bugs have long legs and antennae; some species have wings as well as legs—they look like tiny dragonflies!
How do I get rid of these pests? Pest control professionals will use different methods depending on where they live: some areas have different species than others do so it’s important that you hire a professional who knows what kind of pest control methods are best suited for your specific area.
Stick bugs are the most common household pests. They are not only annoying but also harmful. If you have stick bugs in your home, you should know that they can cause skin reactions, allergies and respiratory problems. These bugs will live on your furniture and walls and make a lot of noise when they move around. They also leave behind a musty odor. It is important to get rid of these pests as soon as possible. Here are some ways to get rid of stick bugs:
1) Vacuum cleaner – You can use a vacuum cleaner to remove the stick bug eggs and nymphs from your furniture and carpets. First, vacuum all areas where these insects might be hiding. Then, remove all areas where you have found them by using sticky tape or double-sided tape (these methods work best when dealing with small infestations). Do not forget to clean up any mess left behind by vacuuming or any other method used before replacing any furniture back into its original place because this will attract more insects! If you do not have time for this task right away then just keep everything covered until you find someone who can help you with it later on down the road when it comes time.
List of Pesticide For Stick Bugs
- Bayer Sciences was purchased by Bioadvanced
- Packaging may look slightly different. Product is the same high quality from Bayer/Bioadvanced
Additional Info :
Yellow Gnat Sticky Traps and Fungus Gnat Trap, Plant Sticky Gnats Killer Indoor and Outdoor, Fruit Fly Traps for Indoors Flying Insects Fruit Fly Killer Bug Catcher
- Yellow sticky traps: our yellow sticky gnat trap’s bright color attract flying insects, and high quality glue keeps them from escaping. Our fruit fly killers’ specially designed for flying plant bug pests. Our gnat killers are great for outdoor or indoor plant, especially potted plants.
- Multiple packaging: we have different packing methods for large quantity and small quantity for plant sticky gnat traps, our fungus gnat sticky traps and fruit fly traps indoor can meet your different requirements. The more the quantity, the cheaper the price.
- Easy to use: the yellow sticky traps for plant gnats with sharp bottom can be inserted directly into the soil, and our fungus gnat sticky traps can avoid the trouble of tying ropes or hooks.
- Safe and non-toxic: our house plant sticky gnat trap use bright colors and glue to catch pests, the plant gnat killer for indoor has no odors and harmful drugs. The cute bug killers and fruit fly traps are safe for people and pets.
- Long lasting: our sticky traps for gnats with a very strong adhesive, and our house plant fruit fly killers are uv resistant and waterproof. No need to replace the sticky gnats killers indoor until the yellow fungus gnat sticky traps and bug catchers are fully covered with bugs.
Additional Info :
- 2-in-1 FORMULA: Kills listed insects while feeding your plants
- 8 WEEK PROTECTION: Protects and feeds for up to 8 weeks without spraying
- INSECT KILLER: Kills Aphids, Whiteflies, Leafhoppers, Mealybugs, and more
- PLANT FOOD: Slow-release fertilizer feeds indoor and outdoor potted plants for up to two months
- COVERAGE AREA: Treats up to 10 5-inch pots
- RESTRICTIONS: Not for sale in CT, VT, MD
Additional Info :
- HOUSEPLANT INSECT CONTROL – These ready-to-use granules are meant for controlling insects and pests affecting your indoor plants. Unlike other products, this is designed to protect containerized plants.
- NO ODOR – Unlike most other chemical pesticides and herbicides, this bug killer does not have an odor, so using it in your home will not stink up your furniture, clothing, or rooms.
- TREATS MANY BUGS – This product is a capable treatment for mealybug, termite, aphids, Japanese beetles, and more. Be cautious of certain bugs or animals that eat your plants. Bees and pets may be harmed if the product is ingested.
- FOR NON-EDIBLE PLANTS – This insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants. This product is labeled for use on flower beds, roses, shrubs, and the like, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles.
- HOW IT WORKS – After incorporating the granules into the soil and watering them in, the pesticide is absorbed by the roots where it moves through the plants to assist in protection against the listed bugs. Protection lasts for up to 8 weeks.
Additional Info :
BioAdvanced 701520A Fruit, Citrus & Vegetable Insect Control for Edible Gardening Concentrate, 32-Ounce
- Special formula: specially-formulated to use on over 100 listed fruits, vegetables, and citrus plants to kill insects and prevent new infestations
- Insect killer: kills Asian Citrus Psyllids, aphids, whiteflies, and more
- Season-long protection: one easy application provides season-long protection without spraying
- Rainproof protection: systemic rainproof protection is absorbs and will not wash off
- Systemic rainproof formula
- Treats up to 640 Sq. Ft. of vegetables or up to 9 fruit trees
Additional Info :