There are a huge number of pests attacking human beings in different ways. Cockroaches are the most common pest in the world; however, ticks can be found virtually anywhere on this planet. This does not mean that you have to live with them—there are plenty of ways to get rid of them using pesticide for ticks. Ticks are insects belonging to the family of arachnids and causing disease like Lyme disease in human beings, animals and even plants as well. In fact, these tiny creatures are believed to be the primary carrier of Lyme disease from animals to humans. It is essential to use pesticide for ticks inside your houses and other homesteads or nature’s fury may lead you to a constant fight against them which will eventually sap away all the energy of yours in vain. Homes, garages and businesses can be easily infested with ticks. A large number of the pests are active at daytime and are most likely found in dark and moist areas. The insects feed on blood from living animals and humans. The nymphs and larvae of the ticks may be active during any part of the year since their lifecycle is twice as less as that of adults. They rarely feed on humans while the adults do it more often.
Pesticide For Ticks In House
Ticks are dangerous pests. They can transmit diseases like Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever, which can be serious or even deadly.
Here are some ways to keep ticks out of your yard:
– Keep it clean. Ticks love clutter, so keep your lawn and garden tidy. Mow regularly and trim back vegetation so it doesn’t hide areas where ticks can hide.
– Create barriers around your property. This can include the use of natural repellents such as citronella oil, cedar chips, or herbal repellents. You can also make your own by mixing ten drops of lavender oil with one cup of water in a spray bottle. Spray this mixture around the perimeter of your yard every couple weeks during tick season (spring through fall).
Tickborne diseases are a serious threat to human health. They can be transmitted by ticks that are infected with bacteria, such as Borrelia burgdorferi, and these bacteria can cause Lyme disease, Babesiosis and Anaplasmosis.
There is an increasing number of people whose lives have been affected by these diseases and many people who want to make sure they don’t get them. This is why we wanted to create a unique pesticide for ticks that would help people prevent tick bites so they wouldn’t have to worry about getting any of these diseases.
If you are worried about ticks, you will be happy to know that there is a pesticide for ticks. It is called Permethrin and it is an insecticide. It can be used on animals and humans, but not on food. The EPA has approved a very low concentration of this chemical to treat clothing, but only if it has been washed in hot water first.
There are some side effects associated with using this product. They include dizziness, nausea and vomiting as well as itching and burning of the skin. These symptoms tend to go away after a few days, but if they do not then you should talk to your doctor.
Permethrin is also considered harmful to bees and fish so it should not be used near those types of animals unless they are kept inside or separated from where you plan on spraying yourself or your pets with the pesticide for ticks.
List of Pesticide For Ticks In House
TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray For Dogs, 32oz – Essential Oils Kill Fleas Naturally on Carpet, Furniture, & Bedding – Suitable for use in Homes with Dogs & Cats – Made in the USA
- Indoor Pest Treatment — Guaranteed to kill fleas and ticks by contact, this powerful solution can be applied directly to carpet, furniture, and bedding. Helps effectively repel fleas for up to two weeks.
- Natural* Pest Control — Essential oils help effectively kill and repel fleas, ticks, larva, and eggs.
- Cleaner Solution — Natural active ingredients offer a healthier alternative to synthetic products made with pyrethrins or permethrins.
- Light Fresh Scent — Clove, lemongrass, cedarwood, and cinnamon oils act as powerful pest repellents and leave a pleasant citrus aroma.
- Easy to Use — At the first sign of an infestation, apply to carpet, upholstry, and bedding. Always apply a small amount to an inconspicuous area to test for colorfastness.
- Family Owned — TropiClean products are proudly made in the U.S.A by pet lovers like you.
- Pair & Protect — Use with TropiClean Natural* Flea & Tick Shampoo for additional pest protection.
- TropiClean Pet Products offers a full range of naturally derived dog and cat products including TropiClean Grooming Products, SPA by TropiClean, TropiClean OxyMed, TropiClean PerfectFur, TropiClean Enticers, and TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care and Dental Products.
- Suitable when used as directed for dogs and cats 12 weeks and older.
- Contains one (1) 32oz bottle of TropiClean Natural* Flea & Tick Home Spray.
Additional Info :
Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2: With Comfort Wand, Kills Ants, Cockroaches, Spiders, Fleas & Ticks, Odor Free, 1.1 gal.
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed bugs; the formula is odor free, won’t stain, and keeps listed bugs out
- KILLS BUGS INSIDE: Kills those annoying home-invading insects, including ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, scorpions, beetles, silverfish, centipedes and millipedes
- KEEPS BUGS OUTSIDE: Creates a bug barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevents new bugs for up to 12 months (applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces)
- NO STAINING OR STINK: This spray can be used indoors and out, leaves no residue, and has no odor; people and pets may re-enter treated areas after spray has dried
- WAND MAKES APPLICATION EASY: The Comfort Wand eliminates hand fatigue, and there’s no pumping required, making it easy to spray along your home’s perimeter–indoors and outside
Additional Info :
Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Yard and Kennel Spray | Yard Treatment Spray kills Mosquitoes, Fleas, and Ticks with Certified Natural Oils | Plant Safe with Ready-to-Use Hose Attachment | 32 Ounces
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE – Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Yard and Kennel Spray kills mosquitoes, fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs, and ticks by contact without harsh chemicals.
- EASY TO USE – Includes ready-to-use hose attachment for quick and easy application on turf, lawns, kennels, patios, and other outside surfaces. Not known to be harmful to trees, shrubs, or flowers.
- CERTIFIED NATURAL OILS – Each steam-distilled essential oil is selected for its potent pest-fighting properties and is 100% Certified Natural and deet free.
- USE FOR UP TO 5,000 SQUARE FEET – Each 32oz concentrate bottle treats up to 5,000 square feet and can be refilled with Vet’s Best Yard and Kennel Spray 96oz Refill.
- MADE IN THE USA: Our products are proudly manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internationally sourced ingredients.
Additional Info :
|Color||Whites & Tans|
Wondercide – Flea and Tick Spray Concentrate for Yard and Garden with Natural Essential Oils – Kill, Control, Prevent, Fleas, Ticks, Mosquitoes and Insects – Safe for Pets, Plants, Kids – 32 oz
- KILLS & REPELS. A preventative and a treatment, this pest repellent spray is powered by natural essential oils and kills mosquitoes, ants, fleas, ticks, roaches, flies, scorpions, chiggers, crickets, chinch bugs, japanese beetles, no-see-ums, gnats and more. Safe alternative to conventional pesticide sprays, zappers, and foggers.
- SPRAY & PLAY! Safe for cats, dogs and people of all ages, with no wait time for drying or reentry into sprayed areas and environments. Just mix desired amount of product into any applicator and fill to the top with recommended amount of water, spray your backyard, and enjoy.
- TREATS UP TO 21,000 SQUARE FEET. Can be safely used on lawns, gardens, grass, patios, vegetables, flowers, siding, brick, paint and more. Treat an existing pest infestation or for prevention. Application coverage depends on water pressure and walking speed. Our concentrates are a great refill to the Wondercide Ready-to-Use Flea & Tick Yard & Garden Spray.
- TREAT NATURE WITH NATURE. No artificial colors, fragrances or harsh pesticides. Made in the USA from powerful, sustainable plant-based ingredients. Safe when sprayed outdoors around pets, kids, and beneficial insects like bees and butterflies. Cruelty-Free and biodegradable.
- PLANT-DERIVED AND POWERFULLY EFFECTIVE. Powered by cedar oil, Wondercide is proven pest protection, especially for flea, tick, and mosquito removal.
Additional Info :
Thermacell Tick Control Tubes for Yards; 24 Tubes; Protects 1 Acre from Ticks; No Spray, No Granules, No Mess; Environmentally Friendly Alternative to Tick Spray & Tick Repellent
- TESTED FOR PROTECTION: Thermacell Tick Control Tubes are a no-spray, no-mess, easy way to kill deer ticks and prevent the spread of Lyme and other diseases such as babesiosis or anaplasmosis. Developed at Harvard University School of Public Health.
- KEEP TICKS AWAY: 24 tubes provide advanced tick protection for up to 1 acre per application. Apply 2X per year for best results (spring and summer). Works best in New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Northern Woods where Lyme disease is concentrated.
- EASY TO USE: Place tubes around areas that attract mice, such as rock walls, wood piles, brush, sheds, gardens, and wooded areas. Place no more than 10 yards apart. Works with nature to reduce tick population.
- IDEAL FOR BACKYARDS: Most tick bites occur in your yard, so protect your pets and family members with this biodegradable tick control you can trust. Does not harm the environment, pets, or people.
- THERMACELL GUARANTEE: Backed by 1-year Thermacell Satisfaction Guarantee. See packaging for details. Includes 24 tick tubes.
Additional Info :