Many owners often overlook their pets when checking for signs of Fleas. This may be because their pets spend a lot of time indoors, making it easy to forget they are still at risk. Pets can bring back Fleas from outside, especially after spending time on a lawn or near bushes and undergrowth. For most house cats and dogs this is true. Commonly known as “flea dirt”, flea feces look like grains of salt to the naked eye. They are white, and appear as small specks on a pet’s fur, usually on their lower back or neck. Pet fleas can be a real pain to deal with. They can cause your pet to scratch and bite uncontrollably. They can even carry diseases if left untreated. But don’t worry, I’ve got you covered! Learn how to get rid of fleas or start preventing them at home in no time!
Pet fleas are a common problem for both humans and animals. These tiny creatures can cause a range of problems for you and your pet, including itching, hair loss and anemia. Fortunately, there are several ways to keep pet fleas at bay. Here are some tips for preventing pet flea infestations:
1) Keep your home clean and dry – Pet fleas thrive in damp environments, so keeping your home dry helps prevent them from breeding. Also, vacuum frequently to get rid of any eggs or larvae that might have been left behind by adult fleas.
2) Vacuum your pet – Frequent vacuuming will help prevent adult fleas from getting onto your pet in the first place. For best results, use a small handheld vacuum with a brush attachment to get into all those hard-to-reach places!
3) Treat your yard – Fleas love grassy areas with lots of shade and moisture, so if you have an outdoor space where this is true (such as a garden), treat it with insecticides to keep flea populations down. If possible, avoid using pesticides that contain DEET because they can be poisonous to both humans and animals if ingested or applied directly on skin contact surfaces such as hands/face etc…
If you have a pet, you know that there are many things that can go wrong with your pet. There is no way to protect them from everything, but one thing you can do is to protect them from fleas. Fleas are small bugs that jump onto animals and suck their blood. They can cause irritation, pain and discomfort in the animal they are on.
Pet fleas are a very common problem for pets that live in homes with yards or other outdoor areas where they can come into contact with them. The most common way for a pet to get fleas is when they go outside and play in an area where other animals have been who were already carrying flea eggs on their fur before they got there.
When these eggs hatch on your pet’s fur, they will begin feeding on their blood until they grow into adults and then lay more eggs themselves so the cycle continues until you get rid of them completely by treating your pet with products approved by your vet such as Advantage or Frontline Plus or other products available over-the-counter at places like Walmart or Target stores etc., which contain chemicals like permethrin.
List of Pet Fleas
PetArmor Plus Flea and Tick Prevention for Dogs, Dog Flea and Tick Treatment, Waterproof Topical, Fast Acting, Small Dogs (5-22 lbs), 6 Doses
- EFFECTIVE, WATERPROOF FLEA TREATMENT FOR DOGS: PetArmor Plus is a waterproof, flea & tick topical prevention for dogs that kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, and chewing lice for up to 30 days after application.
- TRUSTED, VET QUALITY FORMULA: Containing fipronil and (S)-methoprene, the same active ingredients as FRONTLINE Plus for Dogs. PetArmor Plus for Dogs has a powerful formula that starts to kill fleas within 24 hours.
- BREAK THE FLEA CYCLE: Unlike other flea and tick treatments that may temporarily suppress flea activity, PETARMOR Plus Dog Flea Treatment works by effectively breaking the flea life cycle. Kill flea eggs and larvae to prevent re-infestation.
- FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION: PetArmor Plus for Dogs flea drops protects your furry family members from brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, Lone Star ticks, and deer ticks (which may transmit Lyme disease).
- EASY-TO-USE, LONG-LASTING: PetArmor Plus flea and tick treatment comes with six (6) waterproof topical applications that provide your pet flea protection and control for six (6) months.
Additional Info :
- Designed for use only with dogs and puppies, this long-lasting treatment is made for dogs eight weeks or older
- Made with 2 active ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene, this treatment stops infestations and prevents new ones
- Applied on a single point on your pet, the treatment rapidly covers your dog’s entire body and deposits in the sebaceous glands, these glands as a reservoir, continuously replenishing the treatment onto your pet, working even if your dog gets wet
- 1 dose of Frontline Plus lasts 30 days
- Trusted by vets for over 20 years, this waterproof, fast-acting flea and tick treatment kills fleas, flea eggs, lice, and ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease
Additional Info :
Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Home Spray | Flea Treatment for Dogs and Home | Plant-Based Formula | 32 Ounces
- GENTLE PROTECTION: Vet’s Best Flea & Tick Home Spray uses certified natural ingredients to kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Whether facing an active infestation or are applying for routine prevention, our spray is scientifically proven effective against pests but gentle enough to use around the whole family.
- CERTIFIED NATURAL OILS: Each steam-distilled essential oil is selected for its potent pest-fighting properties and is 100% Certified Natural.
- TOTAL HOME DEFENSE: Applies easily on surfaces, indoors and out, including dog bedding, crates, furniture, blankets, upholstery, carpets, outdoor surfaces, and more. Also gentle enough to be applied directly on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
- MADE IN THE USA: Our products are proudly manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internationally sourced ingredients.
Additional Info :
PetHonesty Flea & Tick Defense Supplement – Natural Flea and Tick Soft Chew for Dogs, Pest Defense to Promote Body’s Natural Response, Oral Flea Pills for Dogs – 90 ct
- A Natural Flea + Tick Defense – These delicious hickory bacon flavored soft chews promote the body’s natural response to ward off fleas, ticks and mites. These soft chews have been vet-reviewed and formulated by experts using natural ingredients like coconut oil, flaxseed, garlic and brewer’s yeast (all within the safe limits for dogs) to provide safe defense for your dog!
- Builds Daily + Long-Term Resistance When Given Every Day – 100% safe levels of natural ingredients like coconut oil, garlic, B vitamins and omegas help build up internal resistance to seasonal pests in your dog’s body. These ingredients also have the added benefit of supporting your dog’s skin, joint and immune health with omega-3’s that help promote a healthy inflammatory response.
- Easier + Less Mess Than Oils, Sprays and Collars – These soft chews have a delicious hickory bacon flavor that your dog will love.1-3 treats a day (depending on your dog’s weight) will not only help provide additional protection against pests but will also help support joint, skin and immune health with the added omegas and vitamins. Please consult with your vet first before stopping any medication.
- Made with Active Ingredients + NO Toxins, Soy, or GMOs – PetHonesty products are not only made with safe natural ingredients but they contain no harsh preservatives, GMOs, wheat, soy or corn. When compared with comparable products, PetHonesty chews have more active ingredients and no harmful fillers.
- GMP Certified Facility | NASC Member Company – All PetHonesty products are made in the US with US and globally sourced ingredients and are produced in a GMP certified facility that meets the highest safety standards so you can rest assured you’re giving your pet the best quality product possible! PetHonesty is also a NASC member company meaning it’s met the quality and compliance standards for pet supplements.
Additional Info :
- Contains 1 Tag and Attachable Ring
- Long lasting protection begins working in 3 weeks and lasts for a full year
- Easy to use – just place on your pet’s collar for effective pest repelling
Additional Info :