The most common term that is used when referring to an invasion of mice is infestation. In residential homes and commercial buildings, a mouse infestation can be a big problem especially if they are living in your walls or attic. They will eat everything they possibly can including the contents inside the walls of your building which could cause your whole structure to collapse and be uninhabitable. While the choice of mouse repellent is wide, there really is nothing quite as effective as using a rodenticide. The advantage of using rodenticides is that they will eliminate any resident mice. However, you have to be careful when it comes to selecting one if you don’t want to harm pets or small children accidentally coming into contact with it. The dreaded rodent… This is something nobody ever wants to talk about. We want to pretend it doesn’t exist, that a cute furry mouse isn’t going to attack everything we hold dear. But it will. Mice and rats in your home are just terrifying – they can leave trails of destruction everywhere in their wake. But what are the best ways of keeping them at bay? Keep reading for some expert tips on how to get rid of rodents for good!
Plug In Pest Control For Mice
Mice are a common problem in the home. They can be found in your walls, your attic, and even in your basement. These pests are known to chew through electrical wires and cause fires. If you have mice in your home, they could be causing damage to your property, leaving droppings and urine on furniture and floors. The best way to get rid of mice is by calling an exterminator who specializes in rodent control. However, if you want to do it yourself then there are some steps that you can take before calling a professional exterminator.
Plug-in pest control for mice is one way that you can get rid of these rodents from your house without having to call an exterminator every time they come back inside again after being trapped outside by using some kind of trap that has been designed specifically for catching mice – such as those made from wood with holes drilled into them so that they look like logs or branches sticking out from trees; some people even use coffee cans covered with aluminum foil so that they look like cans filled with food scraps or other garbage that would attract hungry rats or squirrels (if there isn’t any food left inside then they will start digging through garbage bags trying find something else).
Plug in pest control for mice is the solution to your mouse problem. It is easy to use and convenient for you to use anywhere in your home. Plug in pest control for mice works by killing the mice with a slow release of poison that takes effect after a few days. The poison used in this type of poison is not harmful to humans or pets, so you don’t have to worry about anything happening if you have children or pets that could get into the poison without knowing it. You will only need to plug it into an outlet and leave it alone for several days until you see no more signs of mouse activity near where it was placed.
There are several different types of plug-in pest control devices available on the market today. Some use liquid poison while others use pellets that dissolve over time once they come into contact with moisture inside the walls of your home or underneath furniture where mice might be hiding out during daylight hours due to fear of predators such as cats or dogs who could catch them off guard if they tried crossing paths during times when they’re most vulnerable (such as early morning hours when everyone else is asleep).
List of Plug In Pest Control For Mice
- Latest Ultrasonic Technology with Upgraded Chip: Adopting the latest ultrasonic chip to impact mice, rats, spiders, fleas, cockroaches, ant, flies, mosquitoes on their hearing and nervous system to make them unpleasant and uncomfortable, which will drive them away from your home and make them don’t dare to come close to your home anymore. What’s more, this pest repellent won’t kill the pests.
- FRIENDLY AND ECONOMICAL – This electronic pest repeller is friendly for human and our lovely pets like dogs and cats. Odorless, noiseless and no radiation.Pest control uses sound waves to drive pest and rats away without killing them leaving nasty dead insects or rodents behind for you to deal with.
- Easy to Use and Install: Simply plug in our ultrasonic pest repeller, It works when you notice the hazy glow. This machine should be installed 10-30inch away from the floor, and no other obstacles around within 1 meter.
- Coverage Area: The maximum coverage of our ultrasonic pest repeller is up to 1200 square meters. Due to the solid walls that will weaken the effect of the ultrasonic wave, we suggest using 1 unit per average-sized room with a pest problem. Additional units will be required in larger areas.
- Multipurpose&Energy-Saving: Costs less than $10 a year in electricity, but can save hundreds in dangerous pesticide spraying. Suitable for living room, bedroom, kitchen, store, house, warehouse, garage home, apartment, shed, tenants, and more.
Additional Info :
- 100% SAFE FOR KIDS AND PETS, PROTECT YOUR FAMILY IN A HEALTHY AND PEAFUL WAY – SROKER pest repellents is 100% safer than traditional mosquito repellents. Many people are naturally worried about the safety of their pets when using an insect repellents device. Studies found that cats and dogs, although they can hear the waves, ultrasonic sound is inaudible to humans and household pets. No poison, smell and chemicals, sinificantly safe and harmless for kids, pregnant women and pets.
- HOW TO USE AN ULTRASONIC REPELLER IN YOUR HOME – Pest repellents are simple to use. All you do is plug pest repellent ultrasonic in an electrical outlet and it will start to repel the pests when the blue night light is on. The repeller should be placed in a location where its noise will not be affected by walls and furniture. It is recommended to install this pest repeller at between 30-50 inches away from the floor for flying pests and 10-30 inches from the ground for crawling pests.
- 360°PROECT YOUR HOME WITH NO DEAD ZONE – The effective coverage of each pest control is up to 1600 square feet. Since ultrasonic sound can not penetrate walls and solid objects, ONE ROOM ONE UNIT IS RECOMMENDED. 360 degree protect your home with no dead zone. It’s widely used in homes, warehouses, offices, restaurants, supermarkets, hospitals, granary, etc.
- NO RISK PURCHASE – The typical results can take 1-2 weeks depending on the severity of the pest infestation. Mostly can see the electronic pest repeller results within 3-4 weeks! Then we can say goodbye to pests and mice! If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. We hope you sleep comfortably and have a pest-free environment.
Additional Info :
- Electronic Ultrasonic Technology : The electronic pest repellent plug in adopts modern micro-electronic technology can create changeable ultrasound intermittently and alternately. Influences on the auditory and nervous system of pests such as mice, rats, spiders, ants, bugs, cockroaches, mosquitoes, fruit flies, flea, crickets, insects and rodents through unique ultrasonic waves. They will escape spontaneously from the area that the ultrasonic covered.
- MORE COMFORTABLE FOR CHILD AND PETS. Throw away the harmful poisons, dangerous chemicals, and traps typically used in households and by control technicians. Our product is 100% environmental and effective. Ultrasonic sound is inaudible to humans and household pets; Environmental friendly alternative to harmful and dangerous chemicals, poisons and traps, no bad smell.
- Easy Installation: Simply plug the device in to household power socket vertically.Installing the devices 30-70 inch from the floor is recommended. The blue LED light illuminate,indicating the device is working.
- Wide Effective Coverage: The pest repellent ultrasonic repellent is effective in an indoor area up to 1600 sq.ft. It’s widely used in bedrooms, warehouses, kitchens, offices, gardens, etc. One unit one room is recommended, because the ultrasound could not go through walls and solid objects.For serious pests problem, we suggest install 2 or more devices in one room.
- Easy to Use: Ultrasonic Pest Repeller just plug the electronic pest control ultrasonic repellent in power sockets, Please make sure to install it vertically 7-31 in away from the floor. And make sure there are no barriers like curtains or cabinets covering in front of the repellent. Most customers can see the results within 2-3 weeks! Then we can say goodbye to Vermin!
Additional Info :
- 【ULTRASONIC TECHNOLOGY】This ultrasonic insect repeller is the latest version,The product can repel mice, bats, squirrels, spiders, cockroaches, wasps, ants, crickets, bedbugs, silkworms, mosquitoes, bees and other small pests.
- 【WIDE EFFECTIVE COVERAGE】 This rodent repellent indoor ultrasonic is suitable for 1600 square feet of area, It’s widely used in homes, warehouses, offices, gardens, hotels, etc. We recommend you to install one for each room because the ultrasound cannot penetrate walls and solid objects. But for areas with serious Vermin, we suggest install 2 or more pest repeller.
- 【MORE COMFORTABLE FOR BABYS AND PETS】 Our mice repellent plug-ins is 100% environmental and effective. The ultrasonic repellent will not be heard by humans and pets.Alternative to harmful and dangerous chemicals, poisons and traps, without bad smell.Throw away the harmful poisons, traps typically and dangerous chemicals typically like roach killer used in households for pest control.
- 【EASY TO USE】 Just plug the pest repellent into the socket. Please make sure to install it vertically 7-31 in away from the floor. And make sure there are no barriers like curtains or cabinets covering in front of the mice repellent plug-ins.
- 【LIFETIME GUARANTEE ASSURANCE】 It usually takes 3~4 weeks for a different result depending on the amount of infestations. From the date of purchase we offer a guarantee of 90 days. If there are no results we will issue a full refund. Since our goal is to help you get rid of those pests.
Additional Info :
- How it Work and What Can Repel: The ultrasonic pest repellers adopt the high-frequency ultrasonic technology to disturb and irritate the nervous system of pests, to make them uncomfortable and force them to leave your home. So this repeller can repel for mice, fleas, ants, mosquitoes, flies, spider, cockroaches, bugs, rodents and insects
- Eco-Friendly and Quiet and Clean: The ultrasonic pest repellers have less power consumption and no battery required;the ultrasound wave is inaudible to human and pets, which can provide you a quiet and safety living environment.;the ultrasonic pest repellent just repel pests away without killing them,so no need to clean up dead pests
- Wide Effective Coverage Area: One unit of the ultrasonic pest control repeller is effective for an area up to 1600sq.ft., which suit for home, warehouse, office, hotel, supermarket, hospital, restaurant, garage, etc.Since ultrasonic wave cannot penetrate walls and solid objects, it is recommended to put one in every room
- Say GOOD BYE to unwanted guests: Based on physical pest controlling technology, the typical results can take 3-4 weeks depending on the severity of the pest infestation. Please note that the pests will increase at the beginning of the using days normally, because they get away from the living places after being attacked by the ultrasonic wave
- Easy to Use and Plug in Different Heights: Just plug the electronic pest control ultrasonic repellent in power sockets and it will start to repel the pests when you notice the blue night light is on. Plug in at different heights depending on the types of pests: 10-30 inches above from the ground is recommended for crawling pest, while higher 30 inches is recommended for flying pest
Additional Info :