I am writing to you for a serious cause. My 7-month old child got numerous mosquito bites and when I took him to the pediatrician she advised me use some kind of insecticide on it. I went to Walmart and bought your product “astro insecticide for ticks” and applied it before going to bed. The next day when I woke up I was happy to see that all his rashes were gone !!! If you find a tick on your dog or cat, don’t wait until the next day to remove it with some kind of organic spray. Ticks are parasitic bugs that feed off animals like dogs and cats. Their bite can cause an allergic reaction, which is why it’s so important to remove them before they do any damage. Here’s how you should use astro insecticide to prevent ticks… Tick prevention and prevention of tick bites is important, IN YOUR YARD. Using the right product will protect your family and pets from ticks. That’s why it’s important to read the manufacturer’s label before using any pesticide product. Astro is a lawn insecticide that kills ticks, fleas and chiggers on contact. It also kills existing adult fleas in your home, yard, and kennel area.Insecticide for ticks is an excellent organic insecticide for the control of ticks and mites on livestock. Its active constituent is pyrethrins, which provides rapid knockdown of ticks and mites, including those that carry Lyme disease.
- Provides 8-months of continuous flea and tick prevention
- Seresto flea and tick collar for large dogs works through contact, so fleas and ticks do not have to bite your dog to die
- Veterinarian-recommended flea and tick prevention for dogs in a convenient, odorless and non-greasy collar; No need for messy monthly treatments
- Starts to repel and kill fleas within 24 hours of initial application
- Flea and tick collar for large dogs also helps treat and control sarcoptic mange and kills lice
Additional Info :
- KILLS & REPELS. A flea and tick preventative and a treatment, this pest-repellent spray is powered by natural essential oils and protects your pets and family.
- SPRAY & PLAY! Safe for cats, dogs and people of all ages, with no wait time for drying or reentry into sprayed areas and environments. Just attach directly to a garden hose, spray your backyard, and enjoy. Keep the bottle & Refill the sprayer with our Flea and Tick Spray Concentrate!
- TREATS UP TO 5,000 SQUARE FEET. Can be safely used on lawns, gardens, grass, patios, dog kennels, vegetables, flowers, siding, brick, paint and more. Treat an existing pest infestation or for prevention. Application coverage depends on water pressure and walking speed.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS. No artificial colors, fragrances or harsh pesticides. Made in the USA from powerful, sustainable, plant-based ingredients. Safe when sprayed outdoors around pets, kids, and beneficial insects like bees and butterflies. Cruelty-Free and biodegradable. Keep the bottle & Refill the sprayer with our Flea and Tick Spray Concentrate!
- POWERFULLY EFFECTIVE WITH THE PUREST, NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS. Powered by cedar oil, Wondercide is safe pest protection that’s proven to work, especially for flea, tick, and mosquito removal. Packaging May Vary.
Additional Info :
- Listing is for 1 Jug Talstar 3/4 Gallon Multi Use Insecticide —- On BACK ORDER BUY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!
- Coverage Area .5 – 1 oz. per gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft. Active Ingredient Bifenthrin 7.9%
- Target pests Over 75 insects: Stink Bugs, Bed Bugs, Scorpions, Spiders, Mosquitoes, Cockroaches, Ticks, Fleas, Pillbugs, Chinch Bugs, Earwigs, Millipedes, Dichondra Flea Beetles, Spittlebugs and others * See label for complete list
- For use in Commercial & Residential: Indoors & outdoors Perimeters, Athletic Fields, Greenhouses, Kennels, Parks, Restaurants, Lawns, Turf-grass, Landscapes Ornamental Trees & Shrubs NOT for use as a broadcast across interior surfaces NOT for Food & Vegetable Gardens * See label for complete list
- Pet safe Yes, If used as directed on Label – Safe when Dry
Additional Info :
Additional Info :
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed bugs; the formula is odor free, won’t stain, and keeps listed bugs out
- KILLS BUGS INSIDE: Kills those annoying home-invading insects, including ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, scorpions, beetles, silverfish, centipedes and millipedes
- KEEPS BUGS OUTSIDE: Creates a bug barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevents new bugs for up to 12 months (applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces)
- NO STAINING OR STINK: This spray can be used indoors and out, leaves no residue, and has no odor; people and pets may re-enter treated areas after spray has dried
- WAND MAKES APPLICATION EASY: The Comfort Wand eliminates hand fatigue, and there’s no pumping required, making it easy to spray along your home’s perimeter–indoors and outside
Additional Info :
Astro Insecticide For Ticks
Astro insecticide for ticks is a product that can help you eradicate all kinds of ticks that have plagued your garden or lawn.
Astro insecticide for ticks is a product that can help you eradicate all kinds of ticks that have plagued your garden or lawn. This product is designed to be sprayed on the ground and kill all the insects in the area. This includes fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, ants and other pests.
This product works by releasing an insecticide that kills these creatures before they have time to lay eggs or reproduce. Once it has taken effect, there will be no more bugs left in your yard or garden after about one month of use!
It also works great for killing termites if you have any problems with them around your house which makes this product even better since it serves double duty as both an ant killer and a termite killer! We highly recommend using Astro when there are large amounts of ants on your property because they’re annoying little critters who love nothing more than being around humans eating our food so we want them gone ASAP!
This product can be used safely on your grass, soil, and plants.
Astro is a liquid insecticide that targets adult ticks and their larvae. The active ingredient in Astro is permethrin.
Astro can be applied to soil, plants and grass. It is safe to use on your pets and children
Ticks are known to cause disease while they are sucking blood from their hosts, which can be humans or animals. They have different life cycles but overall they go through four stages which are egg, larvae, nymph, and adult.
A tick is a tiny arachnid that has eight legs. Ticks are known to cause disease while they are sucking blood from their hosts, which can be humans or animals. They have different life cycles but overall they go through four stages which are egg, larvae, nymph, and adult. Ticks can be found in grassy areas like parks, backyards and gardens where there is lots of tall grasses for them to hide under as well as wooded areas where there is dense brush or fallen leaves for them to crawl through without being easily seen by predators such as dogs walking nearby.
Symptoms of a tick bite include redness at the site where it bit you along with itching around this area shortly after getting bitten by one of these creatures but sometimes the symptoms do not appear until later on down the road after being bitten (within days). You might want try washing off any ticks with soap if possible before removing it from your skin so that it does not spread disease into your bloodstream while feeding off your blood supply during its lifespan cycle which could last up until 24 hours depending upon how long it takes before dying off due to lack food supply being available once inside our bodies during our own lives time periods–but this depends upon various factors such; age/sex/condition etcetera…
Let’s take a look at how Astro can actually help eliminate all kinds of ticks that you may have in your garden or yard.
You can apply Astro to your garden or yard in a variety of ways:
- Spray it onto the ground and let the mixture soak into the soil, where it will gradually kill anything that comes into contact with it.
- Apply directly on animals and humans to kill ticks before they bite.
- Apply directly to tick-infested areas like lawns, shrubs, flower beds, etc., then spray over top of them (this method is effective if you’re worried about accidentally spraying yourself).
Astro is one of the most effective pest control products available today.
Astro is one of the most effective pest control products available today. This product can help you eradicate all kinds of ticks that have plagued your garden or lawn. The active ingredient, permethrin, is used to kill adult ticks found on dogs and cats. It’s also effective against lice and fleas when used on pets as well as humans.
This insecticide contains an oily liquid that adheres to the soft fur of animals and remains there long enough to kill any parasites they may carry with them into your home. When it comes into contact with their bodies, Astro causes death by suffocation because its fumes fill up their lungs so they cannot breathe anymore.