Backyard insect repellent is a natural, simple, affordable and effective solution to biting insects. Backyard Insect Repellent provides more plant protection for your yard than any other spray or fogger, at a fraction of the cost. A water based, biodegradable formula gives you control over how much insect repellent concentrate to use, allowing you customize the level of coverage for your environment Create a backyard haven from mosquitos with our selection of mosquito repellent plants, electronic devices and repellent gadgets. We offer many different types of mosquito repellent devices, including ultrasonic sound machines that have been proven to repel mosquitoes, electronic mosquito traps and even LED light bulbs that draw them away from your living space. Create a backyard haven from mosquitos with our selection of mosquito repellent plants, electronic devices and repellent gadgets. We offer many different types of mosquito repellent devices, including ultrasonic sound machines that have been proven to repel mosquitoes, electronic mosquito traps and even LED light bulbs that draw them away from your living space.
- KILLS FAST: Kills mosquitoes, listed ant types, fleas and other listed insects
- QUICKFLIP HOSE-END SPRAYER: Hose-end-sprayer activates spray at the flip of a switch – just grip, flip and go
- LASTS ALL SUMMER: Controls up to 12 weeks against house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, lady beetles and earwigs
- COVERAGE: Treats up to 5,000 square feet of lawn
- NO MIXING REQUIRED: Attach the sprayer to a garden hose to treat your lawn, landscape and outdoor surfaces where insects hide
Additional Info :
- TURN IT ON… MOSQUITOES GONE: Thermacell Patio Shield creates a 15-foot zone of protection against mosquitos. Ideal for patios, decks, pools, porches, camping, and more.
- HEAT-ACTIVATED: No cords or batteries. Powered by a safe and compact 12-hour fuel cartridge (included), repel without smoke, flames, or citronella. Not a messy trap or gimmicky sonic. Independently tested. EPA reviewed for safety & effectiveness.
- LONG-LASTING DEFENSE: Unscented repellent mats (3 included) last up to 4 hours each and change color when time to refill. No mess, no DEET, no spray, and no on-skin chemicals make Thermacell a better solution. Easy to refill.
- NATURE-INSPIRED REPELLENT: Our active ingredient is based on naturally occurring repellents found in plants. We’ve harnessed its power to fight the toughest mosquitoes on earth (including in your backyard)
- THERMACELL GUARANTEE: Extend your warranty to two years with registration (automatic 1-year warranty included). Developed and Tested at our New England based R&D center. We stand by our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Additional Info :
- KILLS & REPELS. A preventative and a treatment, this spray is a natural pest repellent, and kills mosquitoes, ants, fleas, ticks, roaches, flies, scorpions, chiggers, crickets, chinch bugs, japanese beetles, no-see-ums, gnats and more. Safe alternative to conventional pesticide sprays, baits, ant granules, zappers or foggers.
- SPRAY & PLAY! Safe around cats, dogs and people of all ages, with no wait time for drying or reentry into sprayed outside areas. Just attach directly to a garden hose, spray your backyard, and enjoy. Keep the bottle & Refill the sprayer with our Outdoor Pest Control Concentrate!
- TREATS UP TO 5,000 SQUARE FEET. A bug control spray that can be safely used on lawns, gardens, grass, picnic areas, playgrounds, patios, vegetables, flowers, siding, brick, paint and more. Treat an existing pest infestation or for prevention. Application coverage depends on water pressure and walking speed.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS. No artificial colors, fragrances or harsh pesticides. Made in the USA from powerful, sustainable plant-based ingredients. Cruelty free and biodegradable. Keep the bottle & Refill the sprayer with our Outdoor Pest Control Concentrate!
- POWERED BY NATURE, AS POWERFUL AS PERMETHRIN. Powered by cedar oil, our eco-friendly formula is proven to kill and repel pests. Safe when sprayed outdoors around pets, kids, and beneficial insects like bees and butterflies. Permethrin-Free. Packaging may vary.
Additional Info :
- This item cannot be stored in Amazon warehouses due to active ingredient storage temperature requirements.
- Do-It-Yourself Mosquito Killer
- 100% American Made
- Place 4 tubes (2 boxes) per acre on your perimeter/property line (more than 4 tubes can be used).
- SPARTAN MOSQUITO PRO TECH IS NOT AVAILABLE TO RESIDENTS OF California, and outside the United States
Additional Info :
- DEET mosquito repellent
- Tick repellent with powder-dry formula; not oily or greasy
- Repels mosquitoes that may carry the Zika or Dengue or West Nile viruses
- Repels mosquitoes, biting flies, gnats, ticks, chiggers and fleas
- Aerosol mosquito spray allows for easy application in a continuous sweeping motion
Additional Info :
Backyard Insect Repellent
Buy or make a basic insect trap.
The first step is to buy or make a basic insect trap. The second step is to capture the bugs after they’re lured in.
If you’ll be using a commercially available trap, check the product reviews before purchasing. The same goes for homemade traps—look at how other people have done it and see if there are any ideas or modifications that might work better for your situation.
One option for DIY insect traps is a soda bottle, like this one:
This can also work with smaller plastic cups and jars instead of bottles. You just need something with some height (taller than your average bug) so that when insects land on it by mistake, they have enough time to realize their mistake before falling into whatever liquid is inside (preferably water). Another easy-to-make homemade trap uses a piece of cardboard from an empty cereal box folded up into an open rectangle shape with two sticks stuck under each end; this should be placed in such a way as to allow airflow but not sunlight exposure directly onto its contents—you want your bait items inside! To add another layer of protection against escaping insects: cover them up with newspaper or something similar until you’re ready for use later on today/tomorrow/whenever works best for getting rid of those pesky flies buzzing around outside near where everyone sits together eating dinner.”
Wear adequate clothing.
When it comes to repelling insects, there is no better tool than clothing. Insects are attracted to dark colors, so the more light-colored clothing you wear, the less attractive you will be to them. Wear long sleeves and pants—this will also help keep ticks away from your skin. Additionally, tuck in your pants into your socks so that there are no loose ends for insects to land on before attacking their next meal: You!
If you’re planning on spending time outdoors this summer and don’t have time for an extensive wardrobe change (or if you just don’t want to look like a farmer), consider wearing hats or sunglasses as well. Don’t forget insect repellent either—the only thing worse than being eaten alive by mosquitoes is being bitten while smelling like a citronella candle all day long!
Use natural and herbal insect repellents.
Use natural and herbal insect repellents. Natural insect repellents contain essential oils that can be very effective, but they should be kept away from pets. Herbal repellents are usually made with essential oils, but can also include other botanical or plant-based ingredients.
Large amounts of insects can ruin an outdoor experience.
You don’t want to be interrupted by an insect flying into your food, or have to dodge around a mosquito that’s landing on your arm. If you’re planning a picnic, you might find yourself fighting off flies and other pests as they land on the food itself. Luckily, there are ways to prevent these issues from happening and keep your outdoor experience enjoyable for everyone involved.
If you’re hosting an outdoor party or event in which many people will congregate in one area for several hours, it’s important to take steps ahead of time in order to ensure that no one is bothered by insects. You should first clean up any debris which could attract bugs (such as leaves), spray down areas with water so they aren’t dusty enough for bugs to land on them, make sure there aren’t any food crumbs lying around before guests arrive so no one accidentally drops something on their clothes while eating outside—and more!
When preparing your backyard space for use as an outdoor venue during warm weather months (or even year round if it doesn’t get too cold!), try some of these strategies: