When we think of bed bug infestations the thoughts of sleepless nights spent changing sheets, throwing away mattresses, and living in uncomfortable heat exits our minds. Bayer Advanced Bed Bug Killer Spray helps keeps you protected from a bed bugs attack while allowing you to sleep and be comfortable in your own home. Are you tired of Bed Bugs invading your bedroom? Bayer Advanced™ Bed Bug Killer Plus is a dual-action, long-lasting insecticide killing bed bugs where they hide. It combines an Insect Growth Regulator with a powerful insecticide to kill bed bugs that are resistant to many other pesticides. Looking for the best bed bug killer? Unfortunately, bed bugs are certainly not something new. These nasty creatures have been around since way back in ancient Greece. They come out and feast on an unsuspecting host usually when they’re asleep, but you can encounter them during the day as well. Bed bugs can nest in your mattress, pillows and box springs. They can also be found beneath wallpaper gaps in your wall and under carpet seams inside your home.
Bayer Advanced Bed Bug Killer
Bayer Advanced Bed Bug Killer is a non-staining, odorless formula.
Bayer Advanced Bed Bug Killer is a non-staining, odorless formula. It will not stain or leave any chemical residue on your bedding, mattresses or frames. It can be used in conjunction with other treatments such as sprays and vacuums to ensure that you are making the most of your investment.
It’s made with diatomaceous earth, a naturally occurring sedimentary rock.
Diatomaceous earth is a naturally occurring sedimentary rock that’s often used as an insecticide. It’s made up of tiny fossilized aquatic organisms called diatoms, which are generally harmless to people and pets. Diatomaceous earth is made from the remains of diatoms that have been compressed into their present form over thousands of years.
This unique composition gives this natural substance its ability to kill various insects by dehydrating them, but it’s also why it can be dangerous if not handled correctly or when inhaled in large amounts (it contains silica).
Because bedbugs are so small compared to humans and our other pets, they’re especially vulnerable to diatomaceous earth. The exoskeleton on these tiny critters is composed mostly of chitin—a thick polysaccharide (carbohydrate) compound found in many animal cell walls—and chitin can’t stand up against the sharp edges in diatomaceous earth.
It’s safe to use around children and pets.
If ingested, silica gel can cause stomach distress. Silica gel is not harmful to skin. There have been reports of eye irritation and dust inhalation, but Bayer assures its customers that the product is not sold in dust form. It is safe to use around children and pets.
The product is applied by hand, not sprayed in different areas of the home.
As with most bed bug sprays, the Bayer Advanced is applied by hand and not sprayed in different areas of the home. This product can be applied to a variety of surfaces including baseboards, crevices and other hard-to-reach areas. If you choose to use this product on your furniture or bedding, it’s important that you do so carefully – avoid getting any on these items as they will stain them. Additionally, do not apply this product in any areas where water or moisture may come into contact with it as this could cause serious damage to your property (like mold).
The active ingredient is silica gel, which works by absorbing lipids from the waxy outer layer of bed bugs’ exoskeletons, causing them to die by dehydration
The active ingredient in Bayer Advanced is silica gel, which works by absorbing lipids from the waxy outer layer of bed bugs’ exoskeletons. The key here is that this is not a chemical reaction; it’s simply a physical absorption of moisture out of their waxy exoskeletons. This process is called desiccation, and it’s the primary mode of action for this product.
When an insect absorbs water or other liquid through its cuticle (outer layer), it can have a detrimental effect on its health because the liquid inside becomes diluted with air and can cause gas pockets to form internally in places like muscles or internal organs. These gas pockets are what eventually lead to death if they aren’t treated properly!
Bayer Advanced Bed Bug Killer may be a good choice if you don’t see many bed bugs in your home but want to kill them on contact when you do see them.
Bayer Advanced Bed Bug Killer is a good choice if you have a moderate infestation of bed bugs and want to get rid of them on contact. If you have a serious infestation, this may not be the best option because it takes longer to kill the bed bugs (up to 6 weeks). If you’re just looking for something that will kill the ones you see right away, silica gel may be better. It also may not be appropriate if you prefer natural products or prefer something with a non-toxic active ingredient.
- Roach killer indoor, insect killer: kills bed bugs, ticks, fleas, crawling pests and other listed insects
- Up to 30 days protection: kills bed bug eggs before they hatch and other listed insects for up to 30 days
- Continuous spray: spray at any angle
- Use indoors: safe for use where bed bugs hide, such as mattresses, luggage and furniture
- Odor free: no unpleasant odors
Additional Info :
- INSECT KILLER: Army worm killer and kills other listed surface insects including grubs, ants, ticks and more in 24 hours
- 3 MONTH PROTECTION: Kills listed soil insects for up to 3 months
- USE ON: Soil and turf lawns and around the home
- PLUS MOSQUITO KILLER: Kills mosquitoes in addition to 30 other outdoor pests
- COVERAGE AREA: Treats up to 6,667 square feet
- RESTRICTIONS: Not for use in NY, CT, & VT. Not for sale, sale into, distribution, and or use in Nassau, Suffolk, Kings and Queens counties of NY
Additional Info :
- 24-HOUR GRUB KILLER: Delivers overnight results by killing grubs in 24 hours
- PLUS INSECT KILLER: Also kills Ants, Ticks, Billbugs, Chinch Bugs, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Grasshoppers, and more
- PREVENTS LAWN DAMAGE: Use at the first sign of grubs to stop further lawn damage
- COVERAGE AREA: Treats up to 5,000 square feet
- RESTRICTIONS: Not for sale in CA & ME
Additional Info :
|Ready-to-Spread Granules, Standard Bag
- Features: Ant Killer Game Insect Smasher
- * HD Quality Graphics.
- * Fun for all ages.
- * It’s very simple.
- * Several Ants to crush.
Additional Info :
- INSECT KILLER: Yellow jacket killer, ant killer, tick killer, flea killer, mosquito killer, fly killer, bed bug killer, and more. Kills 69 listed insects
- GERM KILLER: Kills 99.9% of germs insects might leave behind
- 12 MONTH PROTECTION: Protects against insects and bugs indoors for up to 12 months
- OUTDOOR BARRIER: Keeps insects and bugs from entering your home
- EASY APPLICATION: Ready-to-Use sprayer kills insects in just seconds
- RESTRICTIONS: Not for sale in CA
Additional Info :