There are many Bed Bug And Roach Killer available on the market today. I want to tell you about one in particular, [name of roach killer]. This product is made especially for bed bug and roach infestation issues. You can use the ingredients it has such as pyrethrin or other insects poisons to exterminate any insects bugs in your home. Bed bugs and cockroaches are more prevalent than ever before. There are many causes of this, so many that you might not even know where to start looking for a solution. Whether you think your problem is with roaches or bed bugs, it’s important to know how to kill them. The best way to do this is to follow the steps in this useful article that will guide you through several steps that you need to follow before killing your pests.I used the Natural Formula for getting rid of bed bugs and it worked! My story begins with a friend who had roaches in her apartment. After one night at her place, I brought home a few unwelcome guests. I didn’t want to use the same sprays that are available at the local store. I found “The Natural Pest Control Solution” on line while searching for organic pest control products.
Bed Bug And Roach Killer
1. Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug Killer
- Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug Killer
This is the best product for hard-to-reach areas. You can apply it to your mattresses and box springs, as well as cracks and crevices. It has a long residual effect, and it’s odorless. The wide range of application makes it one of our top choices for killing bed bugs on your furniture or carpeting.
2. EcoRaider Bed Bug Killer Spray
In a nutshell, EcoRaider’s bed bug killer spray is the most effective bio-insecticide on the market. It uses natural ingredients that are safe for kids and pets, and it’s water-based, so it can be used in any room in your house without fear of damage to your furniture or carpeting. In addition to killing all stages of bed bugs (including eggs), this spray also kills cockroaches, fleas, ants and flies!
3. Steri-Fab Bed Bug Spray
- Do not spray this product on any surface which is used to prepare or serve food.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact surfaces where food is prepared, processed, packaged, or stored (including appliances).
4. Harris Bed Bug Killer Liquid Spray
Harris Bed Bug Killer Liquid Spray is a ready to use, odorless and non-staining spray that kills bed bugs by contact. It can be used on mattresses, carpeting and cracks and crevices where bed bugs hide. The long lasting formula means you don’t have to reapply it often.
5. Raid Ant & Roach Killer Insecticide Spray
The easy-to-use spray ensures complete coverage of the areas ants, roaches and other listed bugs may be infesting. It leaves no lingering chemical odor.
Kills fast on contact and keeps killing with residual action for up to four weeks
Easy to use formula is ready to use right out of the can
6. Eco Defense Organic Home Pest Control Spray
Eco Defense Organic Home Pest Control Spray is 100% natural, safe for the environment, and effective against a wide variety of pests. It is also safe to use indoors and outdoors.
Eco Defense uses essential oils to kill pests on contact—no chemicals or poisons are used in this product. The result is a safe, nontoxic spray that will leave no residue on surfaces when sprayed.
This eco-friendly pest control spray comes with a money-back guarantee from the manufacturer so you can buy with confidence, knowing that there’s nothing to lose if it doesn’t work for your needs.
7. Hot Shot BedBug and Flea Fogger
Hot Shot Bed Bug and Flea Fogger is a great solution for bed bugs. It kills bed bugs, fleas, ticks and lice on contact. This product will kill all stages of the pests including eggs. This fogger can be used in any room or area that needs to be treated for bed bugs. The formula works great on all types of infestations and can last up to 2 months after application!
This fogger is safe around children or pets (when used as directed). Make sure you’re not near an open flame while using this product!
8. Ortho 0196710 Home Defense MAX Insect Killer Spray for Indoor&Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand Bonus Size
Ortho 0196710 Home Defense MAX Insect Killer Spray for Indoor&Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand Bonus Size is an insecticide that you can use to kill roaches, fleas and bed bugs. It is both effective and easy to use. The product comes in a can of 12 ounces, which contains enough spray to cover the area of about 900 square feet.
This liquid kills insects by being absorbed into their exoskeleton through contact and then dehydrating them by disrupting the molting process or by irritating sensory organs such as eyes or antennae. This makes it very effective against bed bugs because they have no protective shell like other insects do; thus they cannot develop resistance against this type of poison over time like bees or ants would if sprayed with other chemicals like pyrethrin products (which are also used against mosquitoes).
9. Rockwell Cimexa Dust – Bed Bug, Flea, Tick and Spider Control Out of stock
Rockwell Cimexa Dust – Bed Bug, Flea, Tick and Spider Control
Rockwell Cimexa Dust is a convenient bed bug spray that can be used both indoors and outside. It kills bed bugs fast with its non-toxic formula. This product is easy to use and safe for your family and pets as it does not contain any harmful chemicals or pesticides. The package includes one 4 oz container of dust that covers up to 1,500 square feet depending on the thickness of your application (1/4″ thick).
Customer Reviews: “I LOVE this stuff! I have used it several times now on my home in order to completely rid myself of these pesky creatures once and for all.”
Price: $39.94 USD – Save 25% if you sign up for Amazon Prime now!
Here are the best ways to find bed bugs and roaches
To find bed bugs:
- Look for their hiding spots. Look at the seams of your mattress and box spring, as well as any furniture you have that’s upholstered. Check behind picture frames in your room. If you still can’t find any evidence of bed bugs, consider hiring a professional exterminator to do an inspection.
To find roaches:
- Fridge! Under sinks are also a common place where roaches can be found. They like to live in cabinets, so check there too! If all else fails, try putting out some traps or setting up sticky tape with lures on them around your house to trap the little guys before they crawl into your food or onto your furniture.
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
- Kills bed bugs at all life stages in 5 minutes after direct contact
- Uses metofluthrin, clothianidin and piperonyl butoxide
- Kills Pyrethroid resistant and wild bed bugs strains
- Does not leave any stain on the surface
- The EPA claim for the residual of the product is 1 month
Additional Info :
- Kills & Repels: BugMD’s Essential Pest Concentrate safely eliminates and kills 46 household pests including roaches, fleas, bed bugs, ants, mosquitoes, spiders, moth and more. Plus, it works on insects in any life stage: eggs, larvae, and adults.
- Potent, All Natural: Never worry about using BugMD bug spray for home around loved ones. BugMD insect repellent uses powerful clove and cottonseed essential oils, which have been used for centuries as an all-natural insecticides.
- Family & Pet Safe: Gentle and safe enough to use around kids and pets of all ages, yet powerful enough to clear-out pests of all kinds. Simply spray any area and allow it to dry for all-natural, safe, and effective pest control.
- Eco-Fiendly Design: Do right by your loved ones, your pets, and the planet! Help put a stop to the endless waste caused by single-used plastics. Each BugMD kit comes with our long-lasting, reusable “Forever” spray bottle.
- Easy & Effective: Mix one bottle of Essential Pest Concentrate with water in your spray bottle, and spray directly onto pest and problem areas. BugMD safely kills all kinds of household pests on contact. Plus you can spray it virtually anywhere.
Additional Info :
- Diatomaceous earth-based powder is a highly effective ant killer; 4-pound resealable bag
- Kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hours indoors or outdoors
- Also for bed bug, cockroach, flea, earwig, silverfish, cricket, millipede and centipede control
- Insects cannot develop an immunity to this product unlike traditional insect killers
- Formula contains 100% Diatomaceous Earth
Additional Info :
- Dual ultrasonic and electromagnetic device
- Unique plug in design
- Up to 1800 sq ft coverage
- Eco-friendly & s safe for Children
- Registration epa est number: 94950-CHN-1
Additional Info :