The first step to preventing and / or eliminating a bed bug infestation is to keep them out. One of the most effective and easiest ways that can be done is by using bed bug bed covers in combination with other tactics. Bed Bug Bed Covers are perfect for this. Made from durable, high quality fabric, these covers fit over your entire mattress and zippers securely onto the box spring, mattress and/or foundation. They will keep any unwanted visitors from crawling into your bed and getting comfortable! Not only will these covers stop them from getting in – they will also keep them out! You can easily treat your mattress before putting the cover on. Be sure to inspect the seams thoroughly when installing your cover to be sure there are no openings for bed bugs to enter through. These covers are simple to install and are available in four different sizes: Twin, Full, Queen and King Size. Whether you purchase a bed bug bed cover for protecting your bed from bed bugs or for aesthetics, it is one of the best and inexpensive ways to keep these insects off your mattress. Also, it can be easily removed without disturbing your bed or the dust mites.
Bed Bug Bed Cover
Tired of bed bugs biting you when you’re sleeping?
You’ve got to be careful with bed bugs. They’re one of the most difficult pest control problems to deal with, and if you don’t take steps to keep them at bay, they’ll infest your home quickly—and neither you nor your landlord will be any happier about it. These small insects feed on blood and can multiply quickly in a warm environment like yours. They are hard to detect because they hide in crevices during the day and come out at night when no one’s around (although there are some tips for catching them). And once they get into your home, there’s no easy way out: bed bug treatments involve several steps over several days, sometimes weeks, so even once you think you’ve cleaned up all of those tiny little creatures from under your mattress or couch cushions or wherever else they might be hiding—there could always be more! If you want peace of mind that these pests won’t try to eat their way through your weekly paycheck as soon as possible…you’ve got options!
Make sure to use an encasement that is tightly woven, with a zipper that closes tightly around the edges and contains two layers of material.
If you’re looking for an encasement, make sure to get one that is tightly woven, with a zipper that closes tightly around the edges and contains two layers of material. This will help prevent bed bugs from getting inside your mattress or box spring and hiding in any holes or gaps in the fabric.
- One of our favorite places to find bed bug proof covers is Amazon because they have thousands of different options available – so whether you want something that’s soft and comfortable or hard plastic, there’s sure to be something out there for everyone!
Be careful what you purchase online, since many of the encasements on the market are too weak or loosely woven to protect against bed bugs.
Before you buy an encasement, make sure you know what features to look for.
- Look for a reputable company. Some companies sell bed bug covers that are too thin and easily torn by the bugs while they’re trying to escape.
- Read the product description carefully. The best products will list details such as how many layers of fabric are used, how tightly woven it is, and whether it contains any chemicals or pesticides that may be harmful to humans.
- Check their return policy and customer reviews before purchasing anything online—even from reputable brands!
Bed Bug Bed Cover
Bed bug encasements are an important part of your bed bug control strategy. Bed bugs can be found anywhere in the world, but they’re most common in temperate climates like New York City and Los Angeles. If you live in a city where you see them often, it’s especially important that your home is protected against these pests.
If you’re thinking about getting a bed bug encasement for your mattress or box springs, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Look for zippers that are difficult for the bugs to penetrate. You want something that is completely sealed off and impenetrable by insects—especially if you have pets or children who could accidentally poke holes in the fabric while playing around on their beds (or even adults who might have an accident). This can save time spent trying to get rid of any potential problems later on!
- Avoid purchasing items made from vinyl or plastic materials because they may not stand up well over time due to repeated washings by cleaning crews inside large buildings such as hospitals; this would be especially problematic if someone were allergic because those fabrics break down easily when exposed heat from washing machines (which happens regularly!)
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION – Sleep tight, and never have any worries ! With our super zipper closure fully encasing your mattress, everything will stay out completely!
- WATER RESISTANT – Our mattress protector provides water resistant protection on all six sides of the mattress. Seals out moisture, sweat, and anything wet. Our breathable fabric won’t leave you feeling hot, sweaty, or uncomfortable. It’s easy to take on and off for washing.
- HEALTHY – It will keep your mattress clean by blocking out all the things that you don’t want on it.100% safe for kids, and is a must have for kids who have nighttime accidents. Protect your mattress and your loved one’s health all at the same time.
- 100% SOFT AND QUIET – Our mattress protectors won’t make you feel like you’re sleeping on a bag of potato chips. Our ultra-plush, soft fabric is not only soft to the touch but quiet to the ears, too. We know you’ll love it!
- MACHINE WASH AND DRY – They wash very well and can hold up to many washes. They are durable and won’t tear or crack. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products. If you ever encounter a problem, please reach out to us by e-mail. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Additional Info :
- MATTRESS ENCASEMENT – Fits Queen size mattress perfectly with dimensions 60 inches by 80 inches; 15 inches deep pocket
- KNITTED POLYESTER FABRIC – Stretchable knitted polyester fabric fits the mattress easily and gives a comfortable feel while you sleep
- ZIPPERED COVER – Zippered cover with zip secures the mattress from 360 degrees; it protects the mattress
- 100% WATERPROOF PROTECTION – Mattress encasement protects your mattress from unwelcome spills and keeps your mattress clean and safe. High quality TPU backing on all sides resist any leakage into the mattress.
- EASY CARE – Machine washable; tumble dry for easy maintenance; Note: Packaging might slightly vary
Additional Info :
- 100% Waterproof – Six-sided premium mattress protector blocks perspiration, bed wetting, liquids and stains; 10-year quality guarantee (NOTE: For frequent accidents and easy clean-ups, place a fitted SureGuard Mattress Protector over the encasement).
- Bed Bug Proof – Super fine zipper with Invisi-Zip and SureSeal technology completely seals off the mattress from bed bugs – use with a SureGuard Box Spring Encasement
- Keeps Your Mattress Clean & Fresh – Blocks dust, dirt and dander on all sides.
- Soft & Noiseless – 100% cotton terry top; Wicks away moisture; Retains the feel of your mattress – Free from Vinyl, PVC, Phthalates, fire retardants and other toxic chemicals
- Queen (60 in x 80 in) – Fits 13 to 16 inches deep; Zippered Mattress Encasement – Machine wash and dry. Independently lab tested and GREENGUARD Gold certified.
Additional Info :
- Optimal Protection. Keep your mattress looking like new for years to come with the Crystal Trading Ultimate Zippered Mattress Protector. Defending against urine this high-quality protector is backed by a 10-year warranty to ensure that your mattress is fully protected.
- High-Quality Construction. Designed to deliver long-term strength and use throughout the years, this sheet protector is made using 100% non-woven polyester fabric laminated with polyurethane. This material is waterproof and resistant to offer the utmost protection for your mattress.
- Extraordinary Comfort. Smooth and soft to the touch, the smooth polyester top layer is soft and comfortable under the sheets. It’s equipped with a zipper closure to supply a secure fit and make sure you get a good night’s sleep.
- Deep Pocket Mattress Protector. Deeper than the average mattress protector, this deep pocket protector fits up to a 16-inch mattress. It’s especially deeper in the corners, allowing it to stretch over a thick mattress to furnish a proper fit.
- Choice Of Size. To accommodate your needs, this mattress protector is available in three convenient sizes – twin, full and queen.
Additional Info :
- Thin, quiet waterproof barrier protects all 6 sides of the mattress from fluids and spills vinyl free materials are safe for kids
- Machine washable pillow protector has a zippered closure for complete protection
- Zipper closure for complete encasement
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Queen size includes 60″ by 80″ encasement; 10-year ; 9″ depth
Additional Info :