Bed bugs are the worst. I wouldn’t wish them on my worst enemy. Well maybe a few people, but not for long. Bed Bug Bed Spray is an organic and non-toxic alternative to expensive pest control companies or toxic sprays you can purchase in a store. You won’t find any pyrethrum in this spray, just plants which have been used for centuries to repel insects. In our hectic modern-day lives it’s inevitable that we will always be pushed to our limits, especially when it’s something we can’t see. Bed bugs even out of other pests, bare particularly true as they hide in crevices and become extremely difficult to remove once there. That is why having an effective spray for bed bugs is a must have for anyone that wants to stay protected! If you’re looking for a bed bug spray that will kill bed bugs, then you’re in luck. We’ve tried and tested several bed bug sprays and have come up with the best ones to use. If you’re looking for more information on what’s the best way to get rid of bed bugs, including ways to prevent getting them in the first place, then please keep reading!
Bed Bug Bed Spray
1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup water
Water is a clear and colorless liquid that is essential for life. It makes up about 60% of your body weight and it’s been around for 3 billion years, long before dinosaurs roamed the Earth. It’s made up of two elements: hydrogen and oxygen, which are both gases at room temperature. The only way to make water solid is by cooling it below 0 degrees Celsius (32 F), or freezing it into ice cubes! Water can be found in our bodies as well as on Earth; many planets have been discovered with watery oceans in their atmospheres or on their surfaces!
1/4 cup witch hazel
To create your own bed bug spray, you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup witch hazel. This is a natural astringent that helps to kill bed bugs. It can be obtained from most drugstores, and is sold in both liquid and gel form. It’s also used to treat colds and coughs.
- A spray bottle with a fine mist setting (optional). If you don’t have one of these bottles, just use whatever bottle you find lying around.
10 drops peppermint essential oil
Peppermint essential oil is a potent insecticide. Peppermint oil will kill both adult and nymph bed bugs on contact, causing them to drop off the host. The scent of peppermint oil can also repel mosquitoes and other insects from you or your home. Peppermint essential oil is also beneficial for skin health: it has been shown to increase blood circulation, which can help relieve muscle aches and pains; it may help reduce inflammation in sore muscles; and it contains antioxidants that fight off free radicals that damage cells in the body—helping prevent premature aging or wrinkles!
10 drops eucalyptus essential oil
Add 10 drops of eucalyptus essential oil to a spray bottle filled with 2 cups of water. Spray the bed, mattress, and box spring with this mixture. Allow it to sit for 1 hour before vacuuming or shaking out the bedding. You can also use this spray as a room freshener as well!
- Eucalyptus is an all-natural insect repellent that works great against bedbugs! It’s safe for people, too—just don’t get it in your eyes because it can cause irritation if you do so.
- It’s easy to find eucalyptus essential oil at your local health food store or online at Amazon, where we recommend this brand because it’s very highly rated by customers who have purchased them before (and have used them successfully).
- To make your spray bottle, you’ll need a clean glass bottle with a cap that has an opening just big enough for the tip of the nozzle to fit in. You can reuse any old glass bottle you have around the house (e.g., from olive oil). You might even be able to find one at a thrift store or flea market! If you go this route and are unsure about how it was originally used, give it a good rinse before you use it for bed bug sprays.
- To fill up your newly-made spray bottle with water and vinegar (or whatever else), simply add in equal amounts of each until they reach about halfway up the side of the container, then cap it tightly and shake vigorously until all ingredients have blended together evenly throughout (this takes roughly 10 seconds).
That’s all there is to making an effective bed bug spray! Once completed at home, store in cool dark place away from direct sunlight as long as possible without refrigeration
An easy recipe for a natural spray to kill bed bugs.
A simple recipe for a natural spray to kill bed bugs. No need for harsh chemicals or sprays with toxic ingredients.
- White Vinegar (distilled)
- Essential Oils of your choice (spearmint, lavender and peppermint are great options)
- Add distilled vinegar to spray bottle until it is about 2/3 full.
- Add 10 drops of essential oils per 16 oz of water in the spray bottle (about 1/3 cup). Be sure to shake the bottle before using it so that the oil mixes well with the water.
- Spray directly on bed bug infested areas (couch cushions, mattresses etc.) Leave overnight and then vacuum in morning if possible! The scent will dissipate within an hour or two after spraying so don’t worry about residual odor lingering around too long after use!
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE BED BUG KILLER — Journal of economic entomology published university study confirmed that EcoRaider is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100 percent efficacy
- PROVEN THROUGH USDA IR4 PHP PROGRAM — field tested by research entomologists for eradicating bed bug infestations in public housing buildings and recommend for sensitive environment
- KILL ALL STAGES INCLUSIVE & EVEN RESISTANT BED BUGS — Kills bed bug adults and nymphs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, kills bed bugs that are resistant to traditional pesticides. Proven highest performance in eliminating bed bug eggs
- EXTENDED DRY RESIDUAL PROTECTION — University study shows EcoRaider residual provides extended protection for two weeks on bed bugs even after dried
- NON-TOXIC, SAFE AND ECO-FRIENDLY — certified USDA BioBased insecticide, dermatologically safe; child and pet friendly; safe to use directly on mattress and box springs.
Additional Info :
- Kills Resistant Bed Bugs & Their Eggs – Kills even the toughest “pyrethroid resistant” bed bugs and eggs that have built up a resistance to traditional pesticides
- Kills Quickly – Knocks down bed bugs fast when sprayed directly
- EPA Registered – Approved for use in homes with people and pets by the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 1021-2597-3). Always follow label directions
- Long Residual – Continues to kill bed bugs for up to 16 weeks after initial application
- Odorless Formula – Odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions
Additional Info :
- KILLS ON CONTACT – Natural, Organic, and Non Toxic ingredients eliminate bed bugs on contact in all stages of life; Eggs, Nymphs, and Adults.
- NON STAINING – Won’t stain your bedding like some products on the market. Apply directly to sheets, mattress and cover to kill bed bugs on site.
- SLEEP SECURE – Made of completely natural, organic and non-toxic ingredients. No worries of fumes or dangerous pesticides and chemicals coming in contact with you and your family.
- FASTEST TREATMENT – Eco Defense Bed Bug Killer Spray works extremely fast and is easy to use. Many customers have found it easier to use and more effective than other Bed Bug products including; Bed Bug Powders, Bed Bug Traps, and Bed Bug Foggers. Rest assured, Eco Defense is your #1 solution.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Formulated by professional exterminators we guarantee Eco Defense Bed Bug Killer to work for you. Try 100% Risk-Free for 60 days and if you are not absolutely THRILLED with the results we will refund 100% of your purchase. No questions asked.
Additional Info :
- BED BUG TREATMENT: Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, adult and pre-adult (larvae) fleas and dust mites.
- USE INDOORS: Spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes, buttons, creases, indentations and seams – do not use on pets.
- WATER-BASED FORMULA: This non-staining formula leaves no odor.
- APPLICATION: Spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate – inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present.
- TREAT BED BUGS AS PART OF A CYCLE: For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan — treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control.
Additional Info :