If you’ve ever had bed bug bites, then you know how embarrassing and annoying they can be. I’m here to tell you that the bites won’t kill you and there is hope! Switching up your hobbies or who you spend time with will do wonders for your health, whether it’s related to bed bug bite sores or not! Getting bitten by a bed bug is not fun. Nor is getting rid of one. The nasty bites often cause a lot of itching and sometimes even an allergic reaction. What are bed bug bite sores?Bed bug bite sores are little red or pink bumps that look like pimples or insect bites. They tend to be small, round, and flat just like regular insect bites. No one likes bed bug bit sores and the misery they bring into our lives. If you’ve got them, my heart goes out to you. If you have a close friend or family member who’s been bitten, then I understand your need to find info and related resources on how to get rid of your bed bug bites once and for all. While websites that offer information on this subject may be easily found online, very few of them give you the honest answers you’re looking for in order to finally reach some level of comfort with all of this.
Bed Bug Bite Sores
You’ll know when you’ve been bitten by a bed bug.
Bed bug bites are caused by the bed bugs’ saliva, and they may not appear for a few days after you’ve been bitten.
- Itchiness. The itching associated with bed bug bites is usually mild and will go away after a few days. However, some people have severe reactions to the bites that include anaphylactic shock or anaphylactic shock-like symptoms (severe itching). If this happens to you, seek medical attention immediately; this reaction can be life-threatening if left untreated.
- Red bumps. The red bumps that develop on your skin after being bitten by bed bugs are called wheals (from their resemblance to hives). The center of each bump is filled with blood vessels that have leaked from damaged capillaries under your skin, causing irritation and inflammation there—and making them itchy as well!
Bed bugs can infect your bite wound with harmful bacteria.
It’s important to realize that bed bugs can carry pathogens. When infected with a pathogen, it may be transmitted to the skin. You might have heard of diseases like tetanus and lockjaw. These are caused by pathogens, and if you get an infection from a bug bite wound, you will need to see a doctor for treatment.
Scratching your bites can make things worse.
Scratching your bites can make things worse. The body’s immune system will try to fight the bed bug saliva that is injected into you, which causes inflammation and itching. Scratching breaks the skin and leads to an infection in some cases.
Don’t take a chance on bed bug-related infections.
The bites of bed bugs can become infected, so it is important to seek medical attention if you suspect an infection. If you notice any signs of an infection, don’t wait for symptoms to appear before seeking help. Bed bugs can carry harmful bacteria that could cause serious problems if left untreated.
No one should have to live with bed bug bites or the risk of infection that comes with them.
If you suspect that your home is infested with bed bugs, or if you’re worried about the possibility of getting bitten and infected by these blood-sucking parasites, don’t wait to take action. Bed bugs have been known to cause an array of skin conditions, including rashes and allergic reactions. They can also exacerbate existing conditions like asthma or eczema.
You can reduce your chances of getting bit by using a bed bug spray on your mattress before going to sleep each night (just be sure not to breathe in the fumes). If necessary, invest in hypoallergenic sheets made from materials like cottons instead of polyester blends; avoid bright lights as much as possible during nighttime hours; vacuum thoroughly once a week; wash all clothing worn during sleep every two days at 120 degrees Fahrenheit; apply insecticides according to manufacturer instructions; do not keep foodstuffs near sleeping areas; keep pets out of areas where humans sleep
- ALL NATURAL FIRST AID + WOUND CARE, soothes and helps relieve symptoms associated with minor skin wounds, superficial burns, swelling, itching, pressure ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, impetigo, blood poisoning
- 100% ORGANIC OR WILD HARVESTED INGREDIENTS harness the power of nature’s medicine cabinet. Ingredients including marigold, echinacea, elderberry, extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, pine, and Canadian fir balsam
- TRIPLE ACTION FORMULA is based on a 160-year-old Indigenous “Miracle Salve” that helps to draw out impurities and increases blood circulation and oxygen to aid recovery without harmful ingredients or worrisome side effects
- SAFE INGREDIENTS means safe for adults, children, pets and planet with no chemicals, no parabens, no phthalates, no petroleum, no animal testing, non-GMO
- OFFICIALLY MONOGRAPHED HOMEOPATHIC PHARMACOPIA INGREDIENTS included. Made in the USA by an FDA registered facility and produced in compliance with standard manufacturing guidelines
Additional Info :
- STOP ITCHY BITES FROM RUINING YOUR FUN Handy pocket size twist up stick is easy to carry so you can always be prepared when insect bites happen (and they always do). If you or someone you know is sensitive or allergic to mosquito bites (including baby) this convenient itch reliever will be YOUR NEW FAVORITE FIND for camping, hiking and any outdoor activity
- SAFE and EASY FOR CHILDREN TO CARRY and APPLY THEMSELVES The perfect bug bite thing to bring to camp. Works for bites, bumps, bruises and scratches. This all natural bug bite treatment is solid like a lip balm, so there’s NO DRIPPY MESS, NO ODOR, NO STING and NO HEAT PAIN when applying, and is completely natural and safe for all ages.
- MULTIPLE USES Not just bites, but also chapped or irritated skin, bumps, bruises, small cuts, scratches, chapped lips, sunburn, minor campfire burns, dry skin, CPAP machine nose sores, poison ivy and oak, scabies, eczema, jellyfish stings and as a treatment for other insect bites like chigger, flea, spider mite, gnat, bed bug, no see um and horse fly
- STOPS ITCH AND PAIN FAST thanks to the deep penetrating power of emu oil. EMU OIL ABSORBS INTO THE SKIN BETTER and faster than any other oil BECAUSE IT’S SO SIMILAR TO HUMAN SKIN OIL. This makes it the perfect base oil to carry the other anti itch and skin soothing ingredients with it for MAXIMUM EFFECT
- DON’T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT IT – Keep yourself, your family, kids and your friends itch with the On the Go Stick. Available in a MONEY SAVING 3 PACK so you’ll always have one handy. Keep them in your backpack, purse, first aid kit, tackle box, saddle bag, medicine cabinet and travel kit.
Additional Info :
- Removes insect venom, saliva, and other irritants left under the skin using suction
- By removing the irritant, the body stops producing the reaction that is causing you to itch & swell
- Works on: mosquitoes, bees, wasps, biting flies, no-see-ums, chiggers, sea lice & more
- Compact, lightweight, reusable and easy to carry
- Clinically Proven, kid friendly, 100% guarantee
Additional Info :
- 3.5-ounce tube of Benadryl Extra-Strength Cooling Itch Stopping Anti-Itch Gel for fast cooling relief from skin pain and itching from most outdoor itches
- Provides relief from most outdoor itches associated with insect bites, sunburn, scrapes, minor skin irritations, burns, and minor cuts
- Soothing anti-itch gel also provides relief from itching associated with rashes caused by poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- Cooling gel formula contains 2% of the topical analgesic pain reliever diphenhydramine hydrochloride that works by blocking histamines to relieve itches associated with several ailments
- Intended for use by those ages 2 and up, soothing gel offers itch relief for kids and adults alike and is great to keep on hand during outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or taking a walk with the family
Additional Info :
- 2 pack
- 4 oz. tube
- temporarily relieves discomfort and itching. Provides a multiple purpose moisture barrier.
Additional Info :