Bed Bug Extermination Austin
Bed bugs are small insects that feed on the blood of humans, pets and sometimes other animals. They are usually no larger than an apple seed, but can seem much bigger when they start to bite you at night while you are sleeping.
To get rid of bed bugs quickly, we use the latest in technology and techniques to identify them, treat your home and eliminate them completely. This means that you don’t have to worry about these pesky little pests anymore because they will not be able to come back after we take care of them for you!
We know that when it comes down to getting rid of bed bugs vs hiring a professional exterminator, it can be difficult deciding who should handle this task for you. At Bed Bug Extermination Austin we work hard every day so that our clients never have these kinds of worries again – whether it’s about their homes being infested with these nasty pests or any other problem affecting their daily lives!
What Do Bed Bugs Look Like?
Bed bug adults are about the size of an apple seed, flat and oval. Their color is a reddish brown or mahogany in color, but they may appear yellow after feeding. The nymphs are smaller and more translucent-looking than adults.
Bed bugs can infest homes that have not been treated for bedbugs after the initial treatment or during a period of time where no new treatments were done because people were traveling or away from home for a few days. Bed bugs will hide in dark crevices during daylight hours, but once it gets dark they come out to feed on humans while they sleep (or sit up watching TV). They can be found on mattresses, box springs, wallpaper seams and other cracks and crevices near beds where blood flows close enough to the surface that they can feed on it easily
Bed Bug Extermination Austin TX
Bed bugs are known for their resilience, and it’s no surprise that they’re able to survive extreme temperatures. Bed bugs can withstand cold and hot temperatures, which means you’ll find them in both winter and summer climates. They can also live for up to a year without eating, making them a tough insect to get rid of.
Bedbugs can hide in tiny cracks or crevices around your home (like under the baseboards) so it’s important to make sure you inspect every nook and cranny when looking for signs of bedbugs. It’s also important not to forget about items like clothing or furniture that you’ve taken on vacation as they could bring bedbugs back with them!#Exterminator
Bed Bug Bite Treatment
Bed bug bites look similar to mosquito bites, with a few key differences. They can be in a straight line or in a cluster, and they may be redder than mosquito bites. Bed bug bites often itch and are painful for some people. To treat bed bug bites:
- Wash the area with soap and water
- Apply calamine lotion or hydrocortisone cream
How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs Yourself
The last thing you want to do is try to get rid of bed bugs yourself. Bed bugs are hard enough to deal with when they’re in one place, but they can be spread from room to room and even from home to home if you don’t take the proper precautions. The best way to protect your health and property is by calling a professional exterminator who knows how best to eliminate bed bug infestations without spreading them further.
If you have already tried some DIY methods for getting rid of bed bugs, don’t waste any more time; call an expert today!
Texas Bed Bug Treatment Procedures
There are several ways to identify bed bugs. These include:
- A visual inspection of your mattress and box spring, as well as other furniture that is suspected of harboring the insects. You may see small black or brown stains on the fabric, which are fecal matter left behind by the pests. If you do spot these spots, there will be more concentrated around seams and crevices in the upholstery. Bed bugs also have a tendency to hide underneath buttons or rips in their host’s clothing because they like dark crevices for their eggs, which can then hatch into more bed bugs if left undisturbed.
- Carefully checking your sheets for tiny black dots that could be excrement from a feeding insect; this is an indication that you have them in your home but does not mean there aren’t any yet! It also helps us determine what type of treatment plan would be best for you based on where we find evidence of their presence at first glance (i..e., if we only found some evidence on one side).
How To Prevent Bed Bugs
- If you have an infestation, call a professional to help you with bed bug extermination. A trained exterminator will have the knowledge, equipment and experience to get rid of your problem as quickly and safely as possible. They can also advise you on what steps to take in order to prevent future problems.
- Keep your home clean and tidy by washing all your clothes on 60 degrees Celsius or higher, vacuuming regularly and storing away any clutter that could provide shelter for the bugs.
- Wash all your bedding at 60 degrees Celsius or higher at least once a week in hot water with detergent before drying it in excess of 60 degrees Celsius (140 Fahrenheit). Do not store your bedding away from where it can be exposed to these temperatures as this can lead to reintroduction of bed bugs into the home.
Time is the number one factor in exterminating bed bugs.
One of the biggest factors in exterminating bed bugs is time. Bed bugs can live for a year without feeding. They will hide in cracks and crevices, so it is important to inspect all areas of your home thoroughly to ensure there are no bedbug hiding spots. Bedbugs can move from room to room over long distances, but they do not fly or jump like fleas or lice. If you want to get rid of them quickly, call an exterminator immediately after discovering that you have an infestation.
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed bugs; the formula is odor free, won’t stain, and keeps listed bugs out
- KILLS BUGS INSIDE: Kills those annoying home-invading insects, including ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, scorpions, beetles, silverfish, centipedes and millipedes
- KEEPS BUGS OUTSIDE: Creates a bug barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevents new bugs for up to 12 months (applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces)
- NO STAINING OR STINK: This spray can be used indoors and out, leaves no residue, and has no odor; people and pets may re-enter treated areas after spray has dried
- WAND MAKES APPLICATION EASY: The Comfort Wand eliminates hand fatigue, and there’s no pumping required, making it easy to spray along your home’s perimeter–indoors and outside
Additional Info :
- Diatomaceous earth-based powder is a highly effective ant killer; 4-pound resealable bag
- Kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hours indoors or outdoors
- Also for bed bug, cockroach, flea, earwig, silverfish, cricket, millipede and centipede control
- Insects cannot develop an immunity to this product unlike traditional insect killers
- Formula contains 100% Diatomaceous Earth
Additional Info :
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
- Removes insect venom, saliva, and other irritants left under the skin using suction
- By removing the irritant, the body stops producing the reaction that is causing you to itch & swell
- Works on: mosquitoes, bees, wasps, biting flies, no-see-ums, chiggers, sea lice & more
- Compact, lightweight, reusable and easy to carry
- Clinically Proven, kid friendly, 100% guarantee
Additional Info :
- Glue, Peanutbutter scent
- Mouse glue boards come with Catchmaster signature high quality
- Boards can lay flat
Additional Info :