Bed bugs are not just a nuisance, but can be a serious health concern for humans. Although bed bugs do not transmit disease, they do cause skin irritations and leave small, itchy bites that can potentially lead to infection. Bed bug infestations in Phoenix AZ homes are increasingly common due to international travel, frequent moving between residences that are nearby and homes that are far away, and the fact that many Phoenix properties were already infested before they were purchased or rented. If you have noticed welts or bites on yourself or your children and you live in Phoenix or the surrounding area, it is important to contact a professional exterminator immediately. I was shocked to hear I had bed bugs. It seemed like it would be hard to get rid of them. Not true at all. Now I’m glad I used the company Phoenix Bed Bug Exterminator services recommended. Their treatment was amazing and they found my problem and solution quickly. My dog is happy too!
Bed Bug Extermination Phoenix Az
Each individual and every home is different.
Each individual and every home is different. The factors that contribute to the success of an extermination are:
- Rooms, furniture, and other items in the home
- The level of infestation
- The level of co-operation between the home owner and the exterminator
- The physical layout of the home (e.g., one-level or multi-levels)
- Type of treatment being used (i.e., heat vs non-heat)
Time of year also needs to be considered; for example, treatment during winter may require more effort than treatment during summer months when temperatures are warmer outside.
Bed bugs are a public health pest, causing psychological distress and a loss of sleep for victims.
Bed bugs can cause anxiety and stress, and infestations in public places are particularly problematic. Bed bugs are not known to transmit disease but they can be a source of psychological distress. They are also common in hotels, clinics, hospitals and other facilities where people sleep.
Do-it-yourself treatments may mean more exposure, higher risk of health hazards.
You may consider using a do-it-yourself treatment, but doing so can expose you and others to pesticides. The pesticides are designed to kill bugs, not people. However, exposure to pesticides can cause health problems such as skin irritation, rashes and nausea in humans. In addition to being harmful for the environment and pets (if used indoors), some pesticide products may not be effective against bed bugs which are becoming increasingly resistant to pesticides.
This does not mean that all do-it-yourself treatments will be ineffective; however, it is strongly recommended that you consult with a professional exterminator first if you are concerned about any possible health risks posed by treating your home yourself with DIY methods such as: powders or sprays from stores such as Home Depot or Lowe’s Market; insecticides purchased online; or kerosene heaters which are commonly used in homes during winter months when temperatures drop below freezing outside but rise above freezing inside due to heating systems running 24 hours per day without any break whatsoever throughout the entire year!
Bed bug infestations usually start with one pregnant female who can lay many eggs over her lifetime. They typically hide in beds, bed frames and box springs, but they can also be found in luggage, furniture and clothing.
Bed bug infestations usually start with one pregnant female who can lay many eggs over her lifetime. They typically hide in beds, bed frames and box springs, but they can also be found in luggage, furniture and clothing. Bed bugs are most active at night when people are sleeping or sitting still for long periods of time. Bed bugs do not transmit disease; however they may cause skin rashes and psychological distress among some people who are sensitive to their bites.
The best way to avoid bringing home a bed bug infestation is to inspect any used furniture you buy before bringing it into your home. Remain vigilant during travel to ensure that no one brings a potential hitchhiker into your vehicle or hotel room on their person or belongings
The sooner you treat a bedbug problem, the easier it will be to eliminate them; prompt attention to the problem makes it likelier that you can avoid toxic chemicals.
Bed bugs are difficult to get rid of and infestations are very expensive. They multiply quickly, and in addition to making a home uncomfortable for its inhabitants, they can also spread from room to room. Bed bug infestations may go unnoticed for months because the pests hide during daylight hours and feed at night. Prompt attention is essential so that you can avoid toxic chemicals, which are expensive and may require multiple applications before they work successfully on your bed bug problem.
There are many ways to deal with a bed bug problem
There are many ways to deal with a bed bug problem. A professional exterminator can assist you in the removal process and teach you how to prevent bed bugs from returning. You can also use pesticides at home, but it is not recommended that you do so unless you have professional training and experience. The following is a list of services offered by companies (and their costs):
- Bed Bug Removal – This involves removing all items from a room or house as well as sealing off any cracks or crevices where these pests could get in again. A thorough cleaning has to be done before these items are returned to their rightful places in your home, otherwise you’ll just be inviting more bugs back into your life!
- Bed Bug Treatment – This includes using pesticides on your mattress and other furniture in order to kill any present insects immediately after they begin laying eggs (which will hatch six weeks later). It’s important that both sides of each item are sprayed thoroughly before putting them back into place so nothing gets missed anywhere along the way! Since there may still be live adults hiding somewhere else within your home when doing this without proper protection yourself first might end up inhaling some harmful chemicals if not careful enough while applying them onto surfaces like wood floors too close together since dust particles found inside vacuum cleaners aren’t easy cleaned out either quickly enough with just one pass over each area where an infestation could possibly still exist today due its size being much larger than most mites would normally expect themselves too find between these two surfaces upon closer inspection.”
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed bugs; the formula is odor free, won’t stain, and keeps listed bugs out
- KILLS BUGS INSIDE: Kills those annoying home-invading insects, including ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, scorpions, beetles, silverfish, centipedes and millipedes
- KEEPS BUGS OUTSIDE: Creates a bug barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevents new bugs for up to 12 months (applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces)
- NO STAINING OR STINK: This spray can be used indoors and out, leaves no residue, and has no odor; people and pets may re-enter treated areas after spray has dried
- WAND MAKES APPLICATION EASY: The Comfort Wand eliminates hand fatigue, and there’s no pumping required, making it easy to spray along your home’s perimeter–indoors and outside
Additional Info :
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
- Diatomaceous earth-based powder is a highly effective ant killer; 4-pound resealable bag
- Kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hours indoors or outdoors
- Also for bed bug, cockroach, flea, earwig, silverfish, cricket, millipede and centipede control
- Insects cannot develop an immunity to this product unlike traditional insect killers
- Formula contains 100% Diatomaceous Earth
Additional Info :
- Glue, Peanutbutter scent
- Mouse glue boards come with Catchmaster signature high quality
- Boards can lay flat
Additional Info :
- Naturally Safe for People and Pets – Smells Good Too!
- Extra-Concentrated Strength for Long-Lasting Protection
- Great for RV, Auto, Garage, and Storage
- High-Grade, Locally-Sourced Pure Origin Peppermint Essential Oil
- Drives Mice and Rats Crazy and Keeps Them Away – Humane and Effective
Additional Info :