Bed bug exterminator dog is an amazing tool that has been used by consumers now for quite a few years. The bed bug exterminator dogs are one of the best tools that we can use to detect if you have bed bugs and the best part, they are 100% guaranteed. Now if you’re wondering why not just hire a professional exterminator, it’s because of so many reasons. Exterminators charge hundreds, or maybe even thousands of dollars to clean your house which isn’t reasonable. If you have expensive antiques or any other kinds of family heirlooms, you’ll be very worried and upset that they may lose their value or get ruined. How do you get rid of bed bugs? Do you use a bed bug dog, or is a bed bug trap more effective? The answer to both is yes (although the second choice is probably more effective). You see, both of those methods are great at killing females, but not so good with males. So if you are looking for a surefire way to kill all the bed bugs then look no further than Exterminator Dog.
Bed Bug Exterminator Dog
Dogs have a lot of advantages over other inspection methods. First and foremost, they are always ready to jump into action. They don’t need to be pre-trained on the location or have their schedules coordinated with yours. They can inspect rooms quickly and efficiently without breaking a sweat, allowing you to get back home sooner rather than later.
In addition to being convenient, dogs also have better ability than humans at detecting bed bugs in dark corners, under furniture or behind walls where they’re hard for humans to see—and that’s just what we need!
Dogs are able to detect bed bugs at earlier stages than humans. They have a sense of smell that is 1,000 to 100,000 times better than ours, so they can pick up on the scent of the bugs even when they’re in nymph stage.
Dogs also have a more powerful sense of smell than humans, making them more accurate and faster at detecting bed bugs. Dogs can get into difficult areas like furniture or electronics to detect where the bugs may be hiding, while humans cannot do this effectively.
Lower costs and fewer pesticides
There are many advantages to hiring a bed bug dog to inspect your home. Dogs are cheaper than humans, and can be more accurate at detecting bed bugs than humans. Dogs detect the presence of bed bugs before they become a problem in your home, while humans often miss them until they are too big to remove easily. Humans also cannot detect pesticides or heat from the outside of buildings, which both may be present but cannot be seen by people. Finally, it is much easier for dogs to detect bed bug eggs than it is for people to do so without specialist equipment such as UV light lamps or chemical sprays
Fewer follow-up visits
There’s no need to schedule a follow-up visit. Your dog will be able to detect whether there are any pests in the room, so you can rest assured that you’re free of bed bugs. If they’re not able to find any bugs, then that means the room is bug-free and you don’t need to take further action.
Dogs have other benefits as well: they can detect one bug in an otherwise empty room, so they are far more effective at finding bed bugs than humans are. Humans tend to miss eggs and larvae when inspecting for bed bugs (human error), but dogs don’t make these mistakes because their noses aren’t as easily fooled by eggs or larvae—and this makes for fewer follow-up visits! And because dogs have no problem working early in the morning or late at night when people are asleep, there’s no need for humans either—dogs can do the job of multiple human inspectors without getting tired after only four hours on site! Finally, because dogs don’t care about being around people while doing their work (unlike some pesticide applicators), it means that using them doesn’t require scheduling around family schedules either; this means less time spent away from home recovering from treatments!
Heat treatments are the most popular form of bed bug treatment. They can be used alone or in combination with other methods, such as dogs and vacuuming. Heat treatment is generally considered safe, but there are some dangers associated with it that you should know about.
Heat treatment is generally regarded as safe for most people and pets (with the exception of infants), but there are still some dangers to consider before proceeding with this method:
- Heat treatment can cause damage to certain items, like antiques or electronics. If you’re concerned about your belongings being damaged by heat, we recommend consulting an exterminator before starting your treatment process.
- Be sure not to leave any food out while you’re doing your heat treatment—many types of food may spoil during such extreme temperatures!
One of the 15 Most Important Inventions of 2008
Time Magazine has named the Bed Bug Exterminator Dog one of 2008’s 15 Most Important Inventions. The other 14 inventions were:
- The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN, which started up in September 2008 and whose purpose is to help us understand what happened immediately after the Big Bang
- Barack Obama as President of the United States
- Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google Maps and Wikipedia
Bed bug dogs are more effective than human inspectors, and are becoming increasingly popular in hotels.
A bed bug sniffing dog is an invaluable tool for your bed bug management team. Not only are they faster and more accurate than humans, but dogs have an incredible sense of smell that allows them to detect tiny scent particles at very low concentrations. A trained bed bug dog can find a single bed bug in a room within 20 minutes!
Bed Bug InScentDetect™ has partnered with the National Entomology Scent Detection Canines (NESDCA) so you know you will receive the best quality dogs possible. Our canine handlers are vetted and certified by NESDCA, which means you don’t need any prior experience with dogs to learn how to use one in your business or home.
- KILLS ON CONTACT – Natural, Organic, and Non Toxic ingredients eliminate bed bugs on contact in all stages of life; Eggs, Nymphs, and Adults.
- NON STAINING – Won’t stain your bedding like some products on the market. Apply directly to sheets, mattress and cover to kill bed bugs on site.
- SLEEP SECURE – Made of completely natural, organic and non-toxic ingredients. No worries of fumes or dangerous pesticides and chemicals coming in contact with you and your family.
- FASTEST TREATMENT – Eco Defense Bed Bug Killer Spray works extremely fast and is easy to use. Many customers have found it easier to use and more effective than other Bed Bug products including; Bed Bug Powders, Bed Bug Traps, and Bed Bug Foggers. Rest assured, Eco Defense is your #1 solution.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Formulated by professional exterminators we guarantee Eco Defense Bed Bug Killer to work for you. Try 100% Risk-Free for 60 days and if you are not absolutely THRILLED with the results we will refund 100% of your purchase. No questions asked.
Additional Info :
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
Additional Info :
- ELIMINATES ODORS: Use directly on cat pee or dog poop. The pet urine odor eliminator for your home defeats some of the worst odors and leaves the sweet smell of fresh oranges behind. A miracle that works for getting rid of nasty smells when housebreaking a new doggie.
- MULTIPLE USES: Tired of overpowering animal smells? Our dog and cat odor eliminator combats the bad kitty stench left in the litter box, dog urine in the yard, on kennel surfaces, or anywhere else the stink of pet waste is a problem.
- INCREDIBLY STRONG: Created to eliminate the toughest smells, this cat and dog odor eliminator for home can even defeat outdoor or indoor stenches filling barns, stables or other animal shelters. Note: Do not use in diffusers or directly on pets.
- COUNTLESS SURFACES: Ready to use. No mixing required!These pet supplies for dogs and cats work their magic on carpet, wood floors, concrete, tile, couch upholstery, mattress bedding, pillows, car interiors, garbage cans, driveways, and lawn grass.
- A NATURAL SMELL ELIMINATOR: Made with natural orange oil, the Angry Orange odor eliminator is a safe, friendly and citrus-smelling alternative to other carpet odor eliminators. Note: Cats & Birds may be sensitive to concentrated levels of certain ingredients.
Additional Info :
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE BED BUG KILLER — Journal of economic entomology published university study confirmed that EcoRaider is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100 percent efficacy
- PROVEN THROUGH USDA IR4 PHP PROGRAM — field tested by research entomologists for eradicating bed bug infestations in public housing buildings and recommend for sensitive environment
- KILL ALL STAGES INCLUSIVE & EVEN RESISTANT BED BUGS — Kills bed bug adults and nymphs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, kills bed bugs that are resistant to traditional pesticides. Proven highest performance in eliminating bed bug eggs
- EXTENDED DRY RESIDUAL PROTECTION — University study shows EcoRaider residual provides extended protection for two weeks on bed bugs even after dried
- NON-TOXIC, SAFE AND ECO-FRIENDLY — certified USDA BioBased insecticide, dermatologically safe; child and pet friendly; safe to use directly on mattress and box springs.
Additional Info :