In this article, you will find out how cedarwood oil for fleas on cats can be used to control flea infestations. You will also learn what its active ingredients are – a quick view at its safety level and where to buy it online as well as at your local pet supply store. If you own or live with a cat, chances are you’ve experienced itchy, irritated and scabby pets on occasion. Cats are likely to experience this problem especially during summer time when fleas are much more active. Fortunately, there are ways to help relieve such condition.
Considering cedarwood oil is one of the most trusted treatments for getting rid of fleas on cats, here we will discuss everything you need to know about this effective substance. Cedarwoods essential oil is one of the most sought after essential oils for fleas on cats. Cedarwood Oil is derived from the needles and dried berries of the cedar tree, which can be found in northern areas of China, Siberia, and Japan as well as northeastern parts of North America. Cedarwood oil is a natural insecticide, which means it can help to get rid of fleas on your cat. In fact, there are many different essential oils which are powerful enough to kill off fleas, providing a great natural option for cats and dogs. So if you want to know the answer to the question “what kills fleas on cats?” you’ve come to the right place!
Fleas can be a real problem around pets, but especially cats because they are so sensitive to the pesticides used in flea products. Fortunately, cedarwood oil is a natural flea remedy that is safe to use on cats.
Cedar oil is a natural flea, tick and insect repellent that is safe to use on your cat.
Cedar oil is a natural flea and tick repellent that is safe to use on your cat. Cedar oil can be applied directly to the skin, sprayed onto the fur, or mixed with water and used as a spray. It also works well in conjunction with other flea products.
How to Use Cedarwood Oil to Kill Fleas on Cats.
Cedarwood oil can be used in a few different ways to kill fleas on cats. You can add a few drops directly to your cat’s coat, or you can create a spray that will help distribute the cedar oil evenly across your cat’s fur.
To make a cedar spray for use on your cat, combine 10 drops of cedarwood essential oil with 1 cup of water in a glass spray bottle. Shake gently until combined then spray the mixture onto your pet’s fur as needed before brushing it through with a grooming comb or brush. Be sure not to get any essential oils near their eyes or nose!
You can make a cedar spray or add a couple of drops of oil directly to your cat’s coat.
You can make a cedar spray or add a couple of drops of oil directly to your cat’s coat. Cedarwood oil is a natural insect repellent, so it’s perfect for fleas on cats. The oil will work its way through the cat’s fur and repel fleas from biting their skin.
The best way to use cedarwood oil is by making a homemade cedarwood flea spray. All you need is water, some cotton balls and some cedarwood essential oil! You can buy quality cedarwood essential oils at most health food stores or online here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076QXCG3H/. Once you’ve created your homemade flea spray, simply spritz it onto your cat’s coat after bathing him/her/them (or in between baths) every few days until all traces of fleas are gone from their fur!
Cedarwood oil is safe to use on cats
- Cedarwood oil is safe to use on cats.
- Cedarwood oil is a natural flea, tick and insect repellent.
- Cedarwood oil is a natural insecticide.
List of Cedarwood oil Products For Cat Fleas Control
Handcraft Cedarwood Essential Oil – 100% Pure and Natural – Premium Therapeutic Grade with Premium Glass Dropper – Huge 4 fl. Oz
Price : $11.99 ($3.00 / Fl Oz)
- 100% PURE & NATURAL CEDARWOOD OIL – Handcraft Blends oils are exactly that! Many oils being sold make that claim but are in fact made of natural isolates and mixtures. Each essential oil is tested by an independent lab which is why every bottle comes with a Quality Guaranty.
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE & PREMIUM QUALITY – All Handcraft Blends Essential Oils are tested by an independent lab to test the efficacy of each oil. Each oil is tested for its constituents as well as to have no fillers, additives and to be undiluted.
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS BOTTLE AND DROPPER – Our essential oil comes in an amber glass bottle to keep out UV rays and protect the oil against sunlight. We also provide a glass dropper, so you get the exact amount of oil without any waste.
- CEDARWOOD OIL BLENDS WELL WITH – Bergamot, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Patchouli and Sandalwood.
- BOTTLED IN THE USA – Our oils are sourced from the best regions all over the world to bring you the best and finest.
Ethereal Nature 100% Pure Oil, Cedar, 1.01 Fluid Ounce
Price : $6.17
- Our 100% Pure Oil Cedar wood is Extra Premium Grade and perfect for aromatherapy, Pure essential oils maintain the balance of body, mind, heart and spirit
- Use in a diffuser, oil burner or for massaging, add to home-made cleaning products, add to body wash or shampoo, add fragrance to unscented lotion, add to bath water, etc.
- It’s woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma may create a calming, and comforting atmosphere
- Can be used as a natural air freshener
- Promotes relaxation
Now Foods Cedarwood Oil 1 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Price : $9.99 ($5.00 / Fl Oz)
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY – Cedarwood is soothing, strengthening and empowering with a warm, woodsy, balsamic scent associated with purification and cleanliness. Reduce negative energy and its influence on your mood with this premium, therapeutic oil.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE – This oil is extracted through steam distillation of Virginia Cedarwood trees. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animal.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED – Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS – Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE – Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you’re concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we’d highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Sun Essential Oils 4oz – Cedarwood Essential Oil – 4 Fluid Ounces
Price : $11.99 ($3.00 / Fl Oz)
- Bulk 4oz Bottle of Cedarwood Oil – Amazing, fresh smelling Cedarwood essential oil at an incredible value.
- You’ll Love the Smell – We know most customers use essential oil for aromatherapy or for their wonderful aroma. We tested 100s of samples to ensure every batch of Cedarwood oil smells amazing!
- Perfect for Aromatherapy and DIY Products – Add a few drops to your favorite essential oil diffuser, or add a few drops to homemade candles, soaps, lotions, or shampoos for a wonderful smelling homemade Cedarwood products.
- Sun Essential Oils Offers Cedarwood Oil in a Variety of Sizes – Get Cedarwood essential oil in 4 ounce, 8 ounce, and 16 ounce amber bottles. We also have a huge variety of scents and blends.
- American Based Company with Customer Service – All of our essential oils are in the United States, if you ever have any issues please contact our United States based customer service team for a full refund or replacement
Gya Labs Cedarwood Essential Oil for Diffuser (0.34 fl oz) – 100% Pure & Natural Therapeutic Grade Undiluted Cedarwood Oil for Hair Growth, Aromatherapy & Skin
Price : $7.99 ($23.50 / Fl Oz)
- 100% PURE CEDARWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL FOR DIFFUSER. Take a breather and uplift sullen moods after a long day with cedarwood essential oil. Just add 2 drops to water and diffuse for 30 minutes twice a day.
- WELCOME FULLER HAIR & FLAKE-FREE DAYS. Kick hair loss and dandruff to the curb with cedarwood oil hair. Add 3 drops of cedarwood oil for hair growth to shampoo or carrier oil and lather on hair.
- SMOOTH SKIN WITH ACEITE DE CEDRO. Cedar essential oil restores dull, sensitive skin to picture-perfect complexions. Apply 2 drops of cedar oil with a carrier oil or face cream after cleansing.
- WHERE RUSTIC MEETS VERSATILITY. Essential oils cedarwood makes a wonderful addition to DIY self-care products. Add 5 drops to 4 oz of witch hazel or water to make a cedarwood essential oil spray.
- GYA LABS ESSENTIAL OIL CEDARWOOD BLENDS HARMONIOUSLY WITH OTHER SCENTS. Make a soothing bedtime diffuser blend by add 2 drops each of clary sage, lavender and cedarwood essential oil to your diffuser.
- TESTED FOR SAFETY AND QUALITY. Gya Labs’ Cedarwood Oil is 100% pure & undiluted, with steam distilled stems from Nepal and rigorously tested by GC/MS, MSDS, COA, IFRA, etc. Do not use undiluted on pets, children and during pregnancy.
- SAFELY BOTTLED & PACKAGED. Gya Labs’ essential oils are made from the best botanicals. All oils undergo quality testing for potency & purity before being bottled for you to enjoy.
- A TRUSTED NAME IN AROMATHERAPY OILS. Gya Labs’ Cedarwood Essential Oil is made from the finest Nepali cedarwood stems. The result is 100% pure, undiluted cedarwood oil that is therapeutic-grade & rich in pure remedial properties.
Natural Care Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs and Cats | Flea Treatment for Dogs and Cats | Flea Killer with Certified Natural Oils | 14 Ounces
Price : $9.12
- A WORKING SOLUTION – Natural Care Flea & Tick Home Spray works with you to kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact. And it repels mosquitoes. Just apply it wherever the pests are found, inside and out.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS – The formula uses the natural power of plant extracts, like peppermint oil and clove extract, to get the job done.
- NO STAINS – It’s safe to use on pet bedding, pillows, blankets, carpets, rugs, dras, upholstery, countertops, and so much more. And you don’t have to worry about it leaving a stain.
- SAFE TO USE – You can use it on your dogs and cats, 12 weeks and older, as directed. Since it’s a plant-based formula, it’s safe to use around the whole family.
- QUALITY – The bottle is packaged in such a way that it won’t leak when it’s shipped to you.
Additional Info :
Cedarwood oil is a quick, safe and effective way to naturally kill fleas on your cat. You can use the cedar spray or oil diluted in water for a direct application. Make sure you read the ingredient label to make sure it does not contain any chemicals that may be harmful to your cats.