Protecting the flowers of the hibiscus plant is very important. The flowers are fragile and can get damaged easily. You will find a number of insects and pests that feed on the plants and flowers. There are numerous pesticides which you can use however; these chemicals are not very safe for the environment as well as harm the plants and flowers in long term usage. If you want to use some organic way to protect your hibiscus plants, then you should try neem oil or other remedies as listed below:
Natural Pesticide For Hibiscus Plants
Spray the leaves of the hibiscus with an organic pesticide to prevent a reoccurrence of pests.
After you have sprayed the leaves of your hibiscus with organic pesticide, it’s important to monitor the plant for new pests. If you notice any bugs or eggs on your hibiscus, spray them immediately before they hatch and spread.
You can also use organic pesticides in combination with other organic pest control methods when treating a problem such as spider mites or mealybugs. The best way to treat these common problems is by applying an insecticidal soap every three days for two weeks straight. This will kill any bugs that are currently on your plant and prevent them from returning in future weeks as long as you continue spraying regularly!
Fill a spray bottle with water.
Before you start spraying, fill a spray bottle with water. Make sure your bottle has a good range and can cover all of your plants at once. You’ll need to mix the citric acid in the sprayer with filtered or distilled water before using it on your hibiscus plants.
If you have a large garden, mix one tablespoon of citric acid in four cups (1 liter) of water. If you’re working in a small space, use one teaspoon per cup (250 milliliters).
Add 1 tsp. of dishwashing soap and 1 tsp. of cooking oil to the water.
- Add 1 tsp. of dishwashing soap and 1 tsp. of cooking oil to the water.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a spray bottle and shake it up before using it on your hibiscus plant’s leaves, paying special attention to new growth, especially if you note eggs or larvae present.
Shake the bottle or stir the contents well to mix them.
Shake the bottle or stir the contents well to mix them. If you can’t shake the bottle, stir with a long spoon. Be sure to mix all of the product thoroughly before applying it to your plants.
Spray the solution onto both sides of all the leaves, from top to bottom. Pay special attention to new growth and areas where you see newly hatched larvae and eggs. Making sure that you get every surface will ensure that any remaining larvae will die before they can reproduce again.
Once you have made your solution, spray it onto both sides of all the leaves, from top to bottom. Pay special attention to new growth and areas where you see newly hatched larvae and eggs. Making sure that you get every surface will ensure that any remaining larvae will die before they can reproduce again.
If you are treating an entire plant or large group of plants, consider grouping them together so that they can be sprayed at once.
Check your hibiscus plant daily for signs of new bugs or eggs as soon as you’ve finished spraying it and repeat as needed until you don’t find any more infestations.
When you’ve finished spraying your hibiscus plant, check it daily for signs of new bugs or eggs. If you notice any new bug infestations, repeat spraying as needed until you don’t find any more infestations. Look on the leaves and under the leaves, anywhere on the stem where there are holes in the bark and between leaf veins where insects might hide out. Check for eggs in crevices too small for adults to fit into!
If after checking your hibiscus plant daily for an extended period of time that you still haven’t found any signs of bugs or eggs, congratulations! Your spray repellent is doing its job well!
Spraying your hibiscus plant with a mixture of soap and oil will kill both adult mites, bugs, and their eggs immediately and form a protective barrier on your plant that will repel new insects.
This is an organic pesticide that is safe for people and pets, but deadly to any insects that come in contact with it. A mixture of soap and oil kills both adult mites, bugs, and their eggs immediately. Once sprayed on your hibiscus plant, it forms a protective barrier on your plant that will repel new insects. It’s best used as a preventative measure before you notice any bug activity.
Spray every day until no more insects are seen on or around the plant. You should also spray again after 10 days if there was a large infestation or if you think some may return because they were not killed off by initial spraying (i.e., eggs). Check your hibiscus plants daily for new bug activity so you can repeat this process as needed until all mites have been eliminated from your garden area!
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH READY TO USE SPRAY – No mixing required. Trifecta Crop Control Ready To Use is diluted at maximum strength 2oz per gallon ratio. Simply point and spray and thoroughly wet the plants until foliage is dripping including the underside of the leaves and the surface of the growing medium.
- EASY SOLUTION TO HELP BEAT MILDEW, MITES, AND MOLD – Crop Control is the natural growers’ choice to help protect and cure Powdery Mildew, Spider Mites, Russet Mites, Broad Mites, Botrytis, Grey Mold, Aphids, fungal and parasitic species on plants.
- SAFE FOR USE ON MOST PLANTS – Use for most crops including fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices, roses, flowers, trees, shrubs, houseplants, succulents, ornamentals and more. Save time and money with this quick and easy solution to mildew, mold, and fungus. *Test spray a few leaves full application*
- FARMER RECOMMENDED – Unique blend of food-grade PREMIUM essential oils including garlic, thyme, clove and peppermint oils broken down to NANO-SIZE particles for MAXIMUM COVERAGE. Crop Control is made with natural food-grade ingredients so you can feel good about what you are putting on your plants and the planet.
- GUARANTEED TO WORK FOR YOU – We are totally confident that Trifecta Crop Control will work for you, as it has for thousands of other growers. With your Trifecta Crop Control purchase, you are protected by Amazon’s money-back guarantee (all terms apply) so you can order now with CONFIDENCE.
Additional Info :
- CONTAINS BOTANICAL INSECTICIDES: Spray on roses, vegetables, houseplants, ornamentals, trees, shrubs and flowers right up to the day of harvest.
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Kills aphids, tomato hornworms, green fruitworms and other listed insects.
- PROTECTS YOUR WHOLE GARDEN: Use both indoors and outdoors.
- READY-TO-USE PEST CONTROL: Spray upper and lower leaf surfaces – no mixing required.
- APPLY AS NEEDED: Treat weekly or apply as needed to control infestations (up 10 to times per season).
Additional Info :
- Insect killer: kills aphids, mealybugs, mites, white flies, and more
- Fast acting: kills listed insects in minutes and is effective against adult, larvae, and nymph stages of pests
- Easy to use: ready-to-use bottle makes application easy
- Use on: for indoor or outdoor use on roses, flowers, fruits, vegetables, and even houseplants
- For use on vegetables, flowers, fruits and houseplants
Additional Info :
- Garden Safe Houseplant & Garden Insect Killer Ready-to-Use 24oz Kills all stages of insects including eggs
- Kills bugs on contact
- For use on edibles up to day of harvest
- Kills aphids, beetles, caterpillars, ants, mealybugs, mites, leafhoppers, scale, thrips, fungus gnats, whitefly, adelgids, plant bugs
- Also kills sawfly larvae, psyllids, spittlebugs, phylloxera; use up to day of harvest
- Made with a botanical insecticide from the chrysanthemum flower
- Use indoors and outdoors
- Ready to use; kills on contact; measures 2.5 by 4.2 by 10.5 inches
Additional Info :
- INSECT KILLER: Kills 100+ insects including Aphids, Caterpillars, Whiteflies, Japanese Beetles, and more
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Kills listed insects on contact
- 14 DAY PROTECTION: Protects against listed insects for up to 14 days
- USE ON: Roses, flowers, plants, and even vegetable gardens
Additional Info :