Are you worried about your kids getting stung by bees, flies or mosquitoes? Are these small insects making you miserable and stressed out on the holidays? Or have you had enough of having to constantly spray your plants with insecticides to avoid those nasty and harmful diseases from spreading from the insects in your garden? It’s not just about aesthetics anymore. With the i
Natural Pesticide For Home Garden
Neem oil is derived from the seeds of the neem tree, which grows in India and Southeast Asia. It has been used for centuries as a natural pesticide. Neem oil can be effective against many pests including aphids, mealybugs and white flies.
Neem oil can be used as a soil drench or sprayed directly on plants. To use it as a soil drench, mix 1/4 teaspoon of neem oil with 2 cups (500 ml) of water and pour into the top 6 inches (15 cm) of soil around your plants; water thoroughly after application. For leaf spray applications add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of neem extract to one gallon (3 liters) of water; spray leaves thoroughly with this mixture once every seven days throughout the growing season.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a great natural pesticide for getting rid of garden pests. It works by damaging the outer layer of their exoskeleton, which then causes them to dry out and die.
- Spray the apple cider vinegar in a fine mist onto your plants as soon as you see signs of a pest infestation; once every two weeks during peak season should be enough.
- Make sure to dilute your solution with water before spraying so that it doesn’t burn your plants’ leaves or stems (and always check for any signs that have been damaged). If you’re using an organic product, remember not to use more than 0.5% on any plant because it could leave harmful residues behind even after they’ve dried up — so do some research first!
- Be sure not to spray it directly onto flowers — especially if they’re still in bloom — as this can damage their coloration temporarily (but if they’re already past their prime then go ahead!).
Rotenone is a natural pesticide and insecticide derived from the roots of plants in the bean and pea family. It is considered a “biodegradable” chemical, which means it will break down in the environment if not used properly. When applied to soil, it can persist for months or years depending on where you live and what type of soil you have. Rotenone works by inhibiting electron transport within nerve cells, leading to death as nerve cells stop functioning properly.
Rotenone has been used for centuries as an insecticide in home gardens because it was cheap and easy to produce without needing special equipment or skills (although new regulations require that rotenone products be labeled with their EPA-approved concentration). However, there are some concerns about using rotenone for pest control because this natural pesticide has been shown to be toxic to fish when ingested at high levels–so much so that many states prohibit its use near bodies of water!
Hot pepper spray
You can make hot pepper spray by simply mixing hot peppers and water. The best time to do this is when it’s hot outside—when the weather conditions are good for mosquitoes, you can also use this spray on them too. This natural pesticide is easy to make and will help keep your garden safe from pests.
- Hand gloves
- Ripe hot peppers (jalapenos, cayenne, etc)
Tea leaf infusions
Tea leaf infusions are a great natural pesticide. Tea leaves contain natural insecticides, which are found in the tannins and caffeine of the leaves. You can use the tea leaves and water to make a spray for your garden plants. To make this spray, put 3 oz (85g) of dried tea leaves into 2 pints (1 litre) of water. Let it steep for 2-3 hours then strain through cheesecloth or muslin cloth before using as an insecticide spray on fruit trees, berry bushes and other crops.
These are some of the great natural pest repellents.
- Lemongrass, lemon grass, and citronella grass: These are some of the great natural pest repellents. They can be used in any home garden. These plants are easy to make and they are safe to use.
- Clove oil: This oil is effective at killing bugs and insects in gardens. It can be used as an insecticide or miticide in your garden as well as a repellent for other bugs like mosquitoes, fleas, ticks etc.,
ncreasing cases of diseases and pests that carry deadly ailments such as malaria, dengue fever and others, it is time to start spraying herbal and organic pesticides. Pesticides are also called agrochemicals (agricultural chemicals). These are used by farmers, horticulturists, foresters and various other outdoor professionals. Pesticides have been in use for almost the last century now. They have helped to increase farm productivity and efficiency. However, their overuse has begun to take a toll on our health and ecology. Organic pest control or natural pesticide for home is the use of substances derived from plants to prevent/destroy pests. A homemade pesticide spray can be prepared using readily available ingredients at home.
- Fast acting and odorless – Monterey insect Killer is a bacterial product produced by fermentation which rapidly treats plants and does not produce odors.
- Controls many insects – the insect treatment Spray controls caterpillars, leafminers, codling moth, tent caterpillars, gypsy moth, trips, borers, fire ants, and more.
- Variety of uses – this pest control can be used on outdoor ornamentals, lawns, vegetables, and also broadleaf weeds.
- Easy spray application – this CSI alternative product may be applied with a trigger sprayer, hand-held, backpack, or hose-end Sprayers. Carefully read the label directions before use for optimal application.
- Organic gardening – the active ingredient in our bug Killer spray is a natural bacteria called spinosad, which is the newest agricultural chemistry to be introduced. Approved For organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets.
Additional Info :
- CONTAINS BOTANICAL INSECTICIDES: Spray on roses, vegetables, houseplants, ornamentals, trees, shrubs and flowers right up to the day of harvest.
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Kills aphids, tomato hornworms, green fruitworms and other listed insects.
- PROTECTS YOUR WHOLE GARDEN: Use both indoors and outdoors.
- READY-TO-USE PEST CONTROL: Spray upper and lower leaf surfaces – no mixing required.
- APPLY AS NEEDED: Treat weekly or apply as needed to control infestations (up 10 to times per season).
Additional Info :
- Extra Concentrated for Long-Lasting Protection
- Natural Ingredients Proven Effective in the Real World
- Large 1 Gallon Container
- Powerful Essential Oil
Additional Info :
- Newly Revised with the Latest, Safest Organic Solutions.
Additional Info :
- KILLS & REPELS. A preventative and a treatment, this pest repellent spray is powered by natural essential oils and kills mosquitoes, ants, fleas, ticks, roaches, flies, scorpions, chiggers, crickets, chinch bugs, japanese beetles, no-see-ums, gnats and more. Safe alternative to conventional pesticide sprays, zappers, and foggers.
- SPRAY & PLAY! Safe for cats, dogs and people of all ages, with no wait time for drying or reentry into sprayed areas and environments. Just mix desired amount of product into any applicator and fill to the top with recommended amount of water, spray your backyard, and enjoy.
- TREATS UP TO 10,000 SQUARE FEET. Can be safely used on lawns, gardens, grass, patios, vegetables, flowers, siding, brick, paint and more. Treat an existing pest infestation or for prevention. Application coverage depends on water pressure and walking speed. Our concentrates are a great refill to the Wondercide Ready-to-Use Flea & Tick Yard & Garden Spray.
- TREAT NATURE WITH NATURE. No artificial colors, fragrances or harsh pesticides. Made in the USA from powerful, sustainable plant-based ingredients. Safe when sprayed outdoors around pets, kids, and beneficial insects like bees and butterflies. Cruelty-Free and biodegradable.
- PLANT-DERIVED AND POWERFULLY EFFECTIVE. Powered by cedar oil, Wondercide is proven pest protection, especially for flea, tick, and mosquito removal.
Additional Info :