Bed bugs are one of the most difficult pests to get rid of. One Terminix bed bug inspection can give you a clearer idea of how bad the problem is in your home. Look for these signs that you need an inspection.
Terminix’s free bed bug inspection is performed by a Terminix professional in your home. This allows us to assess the situation and make recommendations on how best to proceed with treatment. The inspection will take place on a schedule that works for you, so there’s no need to take time off from work or school.
The cost for a Terminix bed bug inspection depends on where you live and whether or not you have a current pest control contract with Terminix.
What to expect from a Terminix bed bug inspection
Terminix will inspect your bed bug infested mattress and box spring to determine the severity of the problem. The inspector may also look for signs of bed bugs in other areas of the home, including beds, sofas, couches, chairs and recliners.
The Terminix can identify a potential breeding site based on specific characteristics such as fecal matter or cast skins (shed skin from molting). If any evidence is found, Terminix will treat all affected areas with our proprietary formulation for complete elimination of existing populations and prevention against future infestations.
Terminix Bed Bug Inspection Cost
Terminix offers a free bed bug inspection as part of its pest control services. If you require additional services such as treatment or extermination, the cost of your bed bug inspection will be applied to your final bill. The average cost of bed bug extermination is $3,250
If you need an exterminator to inspect for bed bugs, Terminix can help. Their professional technicians will conduct a thorough investigation of your property and provide recommendations for controlling these pests in your home.
Top Bed Bug Killers
- Effective against bed bugs in all life stages, including eggs, nymphs, and adults.
- Heat-only bed bug solution.
- Easy to use: One person set-up, load with items, and press on. Tent folds flat for storage.
- Large-size chamber. Measures 23″ x 37.5″ x 23″ treats luggage, toys, and more
- 1500-watt programable heater & wireless thermometer ensure necessary treatment time inside the chamber
- ACTIVATED ON CONTACT: Apply the bed bug spray to any water-safe surface to perform your bed bug treatment on the spot. This spray works on contact.
- LAUNDRY ADDITIVE: Use the bed bug laundry additive in any water temperature. It’s effective by itself or with your favorite detergent. Laundry-safe washable items only.
- TRAVEL SPRAY: TSA approved size. Carry with you everywhere you go and spray discreetly to ensure you dont bring bed bugs home with you
- NON-TOXIC: Our bed bug treatments are formulated with naturally-derived ingredients. They’re stainless, ODORLESS, discreet, and safe to use in homes with kids and pets
- LAB-TESTED: The Hygea Natural bed bug treatment spray was tested and proven for 100% efficacy by entomologist Louis Sorkin. They’re used by professionals every day.
- Bed Bug Interceptor’s unique design fits more bed types and different kinds of furniture with a large 4.25 inch inner diameter
- Less costs than other bed bug interceptors
- The Bed Bug Interceptors are safe to use
- Durable, heavy duty construction that fits most bed sizes and lasts for years
If you suspect you have bed bugs, Terminix can help. While some services require an upfront fee, Terminix offers a free bed bug inspection for customers who are considering using their extermination services. You can get more information about the company at their guide.