Although the bed bugs infestation can be a nuisance, they are not known to spread diseases. However, they can cause allergic reactions in some people who develop rashes and bites when exposed to bed bugs. People with allergies to bed bug bites experience redness, swelling and itching on the regions of the body where they have been bitten by these insects. When experiencing symptoms or an allergy to bed bug bites, it is important to seek medical advice in order to prevent any further complications. Contact dermatitis, also known as an allergic contact dermatitis is an allergic skin reaction triggered by an irritant, such as certain clothing materials, jewelry or bed sheets and fabrics. Treatment for bed bug bites includes the use of antihistamines and creams which help relieve itching, inflammation and other symptoms. Suffering from bed bug bites might not seem as problematic to you as your thought process is. Bed bugs are known to be small but can cause great damage to your skin. These tiny creatures are so tiny that you will have tough time identifying them and locating them on your mattress or any other area where they hide at night.
Bed Bug Bites Allergic
Take an antihistamine to reduce itching, swelling and redness.
- Take an antihistamine to reduce itching, swelling and redness.
- Read the package directions and follow them carefully.
- If you are allergic to Benadryl, try Zyrtec or Claritin instead.
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage as this may cause serious side effects or even death.
Use a topical anti-itch cream or calamine lotion.
To relieve the itch, apply a topical anti-itch cream or calamine lotion directly to the itchy skin. This should be done every 2-4 hours for 1-2 days.
Do not apply to open wounds, sores or rashes. Over-the-counter and prescription creams are available at most drug stores.
Wear long-sleeved shirts and pants.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts and pants.
- If you are bitten by a bed bug, the bites can be itchy. You should avoid scratching them as this can lead to infection.
- Wash your hands after touching bedbug bites if possible.
Spray bed bugs with alcohol.
If you are dealing with bed bugs, try spraying them with alcohol. This is a safe and effective method for killing the pests. The key is to make sure that you use pure alcohol, and not rubbing alcohol. Rubbing alcohol has additives in it that can irritate your skin or cause other complications, so make sure that what you buy is 100 percent pure ethanol.
Spray liberally on all areas of the bed bug including their bodies and any eggs they may have laid around your house (this will increase the chances of success). You can also spray onto clothing if needed to prevent infestation in other places. If using this method, do so carefully as ethanol is flammable—only use in well-ventilated areas!
Check for open wounds.
As with any bite, if the tick is still attached to your skin, you should remove it as soon as possible using a pair of tweezers. Be sure to disinfect the wound and the tweezers used to remove the tick afterward. Wash your hands thoroughly when finished removing ticks from yourself or a family member. If you feel unwell after removing a tick and/or notice signs of infection (e.g., fever), see a doctor right away!
Bed bug bites are not very dangerous, but they can be uncomfortable
Bed bug bites are not dangerous. Bed bugs are not known to spread diseases to humans, but they can cause allergic reactions that result in welts and itching. In rare cases, bed bugs can bite deep enough to penetrate the skin and cause a small amount of blood loss. The bites themselves do not cause any life-threatening condition or pain, though you may feel discomfort from them.
Bed bug bites are not contagious; even if you have been bitten by one before, it is unlikely that the same thing will happen again since each person’s body reacts differently when exposed to bed bugs’ saliva.
- STOP ITCHY BITES FROM RUINING YOUR FUN Handy pocket size twist up stick is easy to carry so you can always be prepared when insect bites happen (and they always do). If you or someone you know is sensitive or allergic to mosquito bites (including baby) this convenient itch reliever will be YOUR NEW FAVORITE FIND for camping, hiking and any outdoor activity
- SAFE and EASY FOR CHILDREN TO CARRY and APPLY THEMSELVES The perfect bug bite thing to bring to camp. Works for bites, bumps, bruises and scratches. This all natural bug bite treatment is solid like a lip balm, so there’s NO DRIPPY MESS, NO ODOR, NO STING and NO HEAT PAIN when applying, and is completely natural and safe for all ages.
- MULTIPLE USES Not just bites, but also chapped or irritated skin, bumps, bruises, small cuts, scratches, chapped lips, sunburn, minor campfire burns, dry skin, CPAP machine nose sores, poison ivy and oak, scabies, eczema, jellyfish stings and as a treatment for other insect bites like chigger, flea, spider mite, gnat, bed bug, no see um and horse fly
- STOPS ITCH AND PAIN FAST thanks to the deep penetrating power of emu oil. EMU OIL ABSORBS INTO THE SKIN BETTER and faster than any other oil BECAUSE IT’S SO SIMILAR TO HUMAN SKIN OIL. This makes it the perfect base oil to carry the other anti itch and skin soothing ingredients with it for MAXIMUM EFFECT
- DON’T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT IT – Keep yourself, your family, kids and your friends itch with the On the Go Stick. Available in a MONEY SAVING 3 PACK so you’ll always have one handy. Keep them in your backpack, purse, first aid kit, tackle box, saddle bag, medicine cabinet and travel kit.
Additional Info :
- 3.5-ounce tube of Benadryl Extra-Strength Cooling Itch Stopping Anti-Itch Gel for fast cooling relief from skin pain and itching from most outdoor itches
- Provides relief from most outdoor itches associated with insect bites, sunburn, scrapes, minor skin irritations, burns, and minor cuts
- Soothing anti-itch gel also provides relief from itching associated with rashes caused by poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- Cooling gel formula contains 2% of the topical analgesic pain reliever diphenhydramine hydrochloride that works by blocking histamines to relieve itches associated with several ailments
- Intended for use by those ages 2 and up, soothing gel offers itch relief for kids and adults alike and is great to keep on hand during outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or taking a walk with the family
Additional Info :
- Removes insect venom, saliva, and other irritants left under the skin using suction
- By removing the irritant, the body stops producing the reaction that is causing you to itch & swell
- Works on: mosquitoes, bees, wasps, biting flies, no-see-ums, chiggers, sea lice & more
- Compact, lightweight, reusable and easy to carry
- Clinically Proven, kid friendly, 100% guarantee
Additional Info :
- ALL IN ONE REPELLENT AND ANTI-ITCH: “No-Bite-Me” DOES IT ALL! Forgot to apply “No-Bite-Me” and got some bug bites? No problem: it’s an anti-itch cream too! Other creams make you choose between repelling bugs and treating uncomfortable bug bites, but “No-Bite-Me” prevents and repairs bug-bombed skin. Effective on black flies, mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks.
- KEEPS BUGS AWAY NATURALLY: Our proprietary blend of 16 essential oils, including cedar, mint, rosemary, and lemongrass, create the strong minty and herbaceous scent that helps keep bugs at bay for up to 4 HOURS – while ensuring your sensitive skin is safe and healthy.
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN: “No-Bite-Me” is a completely safe, natural bug repellent. It’s easy to apply – just dot on exposed skin and blend in. No mess. No fuss. Deet free to protect even the smallest adventurers.
- FULL SIZE FOR BEST VALUE: Our 8oz tin of “No-Bite-Me” cream is amazing for the seasoned traveler! Throw a tin in your backpack, or keep it handy when camping. One tin provides plenty of relief for you and the whole family.
- SALLYE ANDER PROMISE: When you buy Sallye Ander products, you can rest assured knowing you are supporting a company committed to quality and the environment. All products are 100% handmade in the USA from organic locally sourced ingredients, and we’re completely cruelty-free
Additional Info :
- FAST RELIEF FROM ITCHY BUG BITES: Whether it’s a nasty mosquito or bed bug bite, the itch and painful swelling will be gone quick with Zax’s Original Bug Bite and Anti Itch Cream.
- SOOTHING RASH RELIEF CREAM: Irritated dry skin, rashes, eczema, poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac got you scratching? Zax’s Original Anti-Itch Cream offers soothing relief.
- GET BACK TO THE GREAT OUTDOORS: Are you missing all your favorite outdoor activities; hunting, fishing, camping and hiking? Get back out there knowing Zax’s Original Bug Bite Cream has you covered
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Colloidal oatmeal Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel, Menthol helps relieve skin rash, itching and swelling
- ITCH RELIEF OR YOUR MONEY BACK: Apply 3x a day. If you don’t like it or aren’t experiencing the results you expected…we’ll give you a no-questions-asked refund. We stand behind all our products and know that you’ll love it.
Additional Info :